Fall Fashions 2017

Yes...I also do not like heeled boots. Not any more, anyway. I have to have flat heels. And my toes able to spread out. Hence..uggs.

Wait til you get my age, lol. Fuck fashion. You won't want joint aches or muscle cramps.

Not crazy about these boots, but cute outfit with white pants too! :D

6ba66255a003664e79aeefcfd7f1b694--look-winter-winter-white.jpg
This I could live with. But brown uggs instead of leather boots.

i could never walk in those anyhow. I'd break an ankle. LOL

Those? Those are short heels for me. Lol! I really enjoy that extra height I get from high heels. I rarely wear flats or sneakers.

Yes...I also do not like heeled boots. Not any more, anyway. I have to have flat heels. And my toes able to spread out. Hence..uggs.

I hear you about the toes. There is nothing worse than having your toes crushed together in a pair of pointy shoes. I look for ones with a round toe box instead of pointy. A foot isn't supposed to be all pointy like that!

Wait til you get my age, lol. Fuck fashion. You won't want joint aches or muscle cramps.

You should meet my mom. :D She is INSANE about clothes. She has so many clothes and shoes and coats and whatnots! It is an obsession with her. When I was little, I had so many clothes that I would outgrow them before I had a chance to wear them all. Seriously.

Leg warmers with Uggs looks totally fashionable, but I wear mine up above the knee. I get pretty hobbly if my knees get too cold. And ache? omg. Yes.

Not crazy about these boots, but cute outfit with white pants too! :D

6ba66255a003664e79aeefcfd7f1b694--look-winter-winter-white.jpg
This I could live with. But brown uggs instead of leather boots.

i could never walk in those anyhow. I'd break an ankle. LOL

Those? Those are short heels for me. Lol! I really enjoy that extra height I get from high heels. I rarely wear flats or sneakers.

You aren't very tall are you Chris??

I loathe pointy. My toes will go numb with that.

Forum List

Back