Fall Fashions 2017

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
It's another change in seasons and fall is upon us! What do you think will be the hottest trends in clothes this fall? I say it is going to be bright colors, oranges and reds and bold patterns. Skinny jeans with long sweaters or tunic tops and booties. I also think over the knee boots will be hot this year. Let's take a look, shall we? :)

ur3ewl-l-610x610-jeans-red+jeans--striped-boots-black+boots-bag-animal+print+bag-viva+luxury-blogger-red+pants.jpg

hot-pink-hot-pink-boohoo-coat-black-faux-leather-topshop-leggings_400.jpg

Cool. LOVE skinny jeans.........hate orange. But I can make do with other colors. ;)

I really like this green one. That is nice. I don't usually like green but it looks nice on the jacket. Since I'm being a rebel and wearing white pants this year for fall, I think that green jacket would look really nice with a pair of white skinny jeans.

Chaqueta-de-cuero-de-las-mujeres-2017-nueva-moda-de-cuero-mujeres-de-la-capa-corta.jpg_640x640.jpg

I really like this green one. That is nice. I don't usually like green but it looks nice on the jacket. Since I'm being a rebel and wearing white pants this year for fall, I think that green jacket would look really nice with a pair of white skinny jeans.

Chaqueta-de-cuero-de-las-mujeres-2017-nueva-moda-de-cuero-mujeres-de-la-capa-corta.jpg_640x640.jpg

Yes, I like that. LOL @ you and the white after Labor Day.

Not crazy about these boots, but cute outfit with white pants too! :D

6ba66255a003664e79aeefcfd7f1b694--look-winter-winter-white.jpg

I like this. Those colors work well on me. Not sure I will get to wear such since I am living at the beach now though..

It all looks very nice in weather NOT like what we get here. I'd freeze to death.

My fall apparel will be two pairs of legging under a pair of jeans, uggs, a long sweater top, my coat, a scarf and a beanie. :lol:
Oh, and legg warmers around my knees and a nice pair of gloves.

It all looks very nice in weather NOT like what we get here. I'd freeze to death.

My fall apparel will be two pairs of legging under a pair of jeans, uggs, a long sweater top, my coat, a scarf and a beanie. :lol:

Wonder if I could use leg warmers this year..........hmm

Wonder if I could use leg warmers this year..........hmm
You could wear that tan/white outfit with leg warmers. It looks beachy to me.

Which is where I will wind up again after all...eventually. And I won't have to layer up so much. Mountains are COLD. Beach..not so much.

It gets cold here too, but I suffer for the sake of fashion. :lol: No, as long as I have a hat and gloves and a warm jacket, I can wear pretty much anything. I'm used to being cold in the winter. Lol.

Forum List

Back