Fall Fashions 2017

I see that high waist 80s 501s are making a comeback.

God Bless America. And long live the 80s.

TBHBglf.jpg

I posted these on another thread, but I should post them here. My new booties! Can't wait to get them! I just checked the status and they've already been shipped, so I should get them by next week, latest!

zu50468875_main_tm1503524069.jpg

I hope they don't hurt my feet. That will be sucky. The toes don't look really pointy. I try to stay away from the really pointy toed shoes because they squish my poor toes together and that is very painful. Feet are not supposed to come to a point like that anyways!

The shoe industry is going to have a very good season this fall....with tall shafted boots and over the knee boots...each Boot is worth at least 3 pairs of the avg price of shoes....so basically for every boot sale, it is worth 3 pairs of women's shoes sold.... this makes a profitable fall season for most in the industry

Gosh, I miss working! :p

The shoe industry is going to have a very good season this fall....with tall shafted boots and over the knee boots...each Boot is worth at least 3 pairs of the avg price of shoes....so basically for every boot sale, it is worth 3 pairs of women's shoes sold.... this makes a profitable fall season for most in the industry

I feel like those look like "hooker boots" (the over the knee boots), so I don't wear those. :2up:

I like my boots to be either mid length calf or right below the knee or ankle length. Ankle booties look really cute with a pair of lacy socks, very reminiscent of the 80s. :D

lace-ankle-socks-are-this-years-must-have-fall-trend.png

I feel like those look like "hooker boots" (the over the knee boots), so I don't wear those. :2up:
They do look like that to me too, but that's also part of why people buy them as well! :eek:

Forum List

Back