Fake prom staged to trick lesbian kids (here we go again wow)

Funny how the ACLU is quick to defend the rights of students in the GLBT community while at the same time try and censor the rights of students to include a prayer in their graduation ceremony.

If you want to throw red herrings, try equating Gays to Blacks.

All sorts of outrage will prevail.

Shogun will even leave his tree-fort to participate.

AND HERE HE IS FOLKS, down from his tree-fort:

yea dude. it's a giant fucking shocker that people from the state of Mississippi hates.

MissBurnPoster.jpg

Could you be more predictable?

I see you floated right past my post from yesterday where I laughed at how i've seemed to have affected your psyche here at USMB.

After 14 pages, clearly, your precognitive abilities match your daftness at wielding the "moron rebuttal", you master of probability!

:rofl:

If you want to throw red herrings, try equating Gays to Blacks.

All sorts of outrage will prevail.

Shogun will even leave his tree-fort to participate.

yea dude. it's a giant fucking shocker that people from the state of Mississippi hates.

MissBurnPoster.jpg

I see you floated right past my post from yesterday where I laughed at how i've seemed to have affected your psyche here at USMB.

After 14 pages, clearly, your precognitive abilities match your daftness at wielding the "moron rebuttal", you master of probability!

"Floating Past" your idiotic posts is as easy to do as predicting them.

Sorry, but you've been pwnd.

Just take it like a man for a change, and quit whining.

Last edited:

"Floating Past" your idiotic posts is pretty easy to do.

apparently, so is avoiding the ramifications of your own stupidity.

but hey, probability master, maybe you can tell us how predictable it can be to wind up on tails after flipping a coin 50 times!

I thought he was a squirrel with a bear suit. Well, today is turning out to be a real bummer.

"Floating Past" your idiotic posts is as easy to do as predicting them.

Sorry, but you've been pwnd.

Just take it like a man for a change, and quit whining.

NICE EDIT!

you mad?

myawwww... Didn't get your RAGE through after hitting post the first time, eh?

GRrrRRRrrRRRRRrrrrrrrr! feel better?

:lol:

trust me, taking a play from Marc39's playbook isn't impressing anyone like your final argument did during the trial of Emmet Till, probability master.

:thup:

but hey, probability master, maybe you can tell us how predictable it can be to wind up on tails after flipping a coin 50 times!

:dig:

Jaysus, are all your 1000's of posts this sad.

Fuckwit, I can see why you don't get out much.

:dig:

Jaysus, are all your 1000's of posts this sad.

Fuckwit, I can see why you don't get out much.

oh, so NOW you have a crystal ball in order to document my activities too?!?!?!

WHO KNEW I was fucking with someone capable of delving so deeply into the black arts?!?!?

face it, probability master, if you've got to TELL ME that you've pwned me then it's probably not true at all. The fact that you seem shocked that a southern state might act like we've seen southern states act in the past about a similar issue of segregation according to status says all anyone needs to hear about your thread input and the impotence of your quaking fire and brimstone finger.

:lol:

STILL MAD?

don't like that whole separation of church and state thing, eh? if your kid can't go 8 hours without organized prayer, your kid should go to parochial school. :thup:

Um.....jillian.....if I can't go 8 hours without watching Lesbians Embrase, then where should I go?

To wherever your happy place IS. :ahole-1:
Meanwhile, publicly funded schools have to follow federal laws, and this type of scumbuggery is not allowed. Nor is it ethical. To treat these young people this way was reprehensible.

I think it's rather definite that no law was broken here after the court decision.

That does not change the fact, however, that the people in that town are ignorant pieces of crap, that intentionally did all they could to discriminate against the teenagers in question.

And in the end, they included disabled and learning disabled kids in their discrimination along with the two girls.

Way to go people! Way to show the world that Mississippi hasn't actually evolved at all since the bad old days, they've just learned to keep it legal.

Was anyone surprised by this?

It was surprising to see brave patriots standing up for their rights and beliefs.

It may not have started out correctly but they got it right when they figured they could have a private prom and not have to allow depravity into their festivities.
A girl wearing a tux and dancing with another girl is depravity? :cuckoo:

Discrimination is depraved and encouraging teenagers to snub gays and special ed kids is depraved.

If they aren't thinking for themselves by the Prom, there's something wrong.

Gee, maybe your parents suck. Mine are still older and more experinced in life than me. They also have my best interests at heart. I appreciate their thoughts.

Mine taught me how to think for myself, rather than what to think.

Yours didn't do their job. Mine gave me the opportunity to go to church and other good character development activities. Knowing how to think without a good context is worthless.

They didn't just sit there and take it, that was brave. I do see your point though. Just going ahead and having the prom with the young lady being kept out would have been the "braver" route.
If they were brave, they would have not been afraid of gays and special ed kids.

True bravery would have them facing their prejudices and testing them to see if they were valid or just anti social.

Better talk to Gunny about that...he seems to think that some heterosexuals' rights were being threatened.

They are. By you guys who think that they should be forced to attend by the barrel of a gun.
Now you're just lying. No one thinks that. Rather they think that students that attend the school should be able to participate in school functions. Even the retarded students.

Bullies suck and that is what the school is...a bully.

I think that's it in a nutshell.

The students are who they are...No one should be kept from participating in an activity that is meant for the entire class. IMO, personal opinions of individual choices are beside the point and the school board would be wise to not make a big fuss over it.

Save Liberty? Every time I notice a post of yours I think of the irony of your name.

Gee, maybe your parents suck. Mine are still older and more experinced in life than me. They also have my best interests at heart. I appreciate their thoughts.

it is not in your best interests for you to be taught to hate people and act in a manner that is prejudiced against people who are different from you.

My bro is gay. So, yeah, my parents hate him. Your pretty far off base on this one Jillian.

don't like that whole separation of church and state thing, eh? if your kid can't go 8 hours without organized prayer, your kid should go to parochial school. :thup:

Um.....jillian.....if I can't go 8 hours without watching Lesbians Embrase, then where should I go?

To wherever your happy place IS. :ahole-1:
Meanwhile, publicly funded schools have to follow federal laws, and this type of scumbuggery is not allowed. Nor is it ethical. To treat these young people this way was reprehensible.

So, what "type of scumbuggery" would you approve?

:confused:

it is not in your best interests for you to be taught to hate people and act in a manner that is prejudiced against people who are different from you.

No, that's why we need a nanny state, to wag their finger in annoyance whenever anyone "acts in a manner" deemed inappropriate, like publically posting lusty pics of cartoon characters

Betty+Boop+03.jpg

Forum List

Back