Fake News & stoking the racial divide.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Watch that and tell me how that isn't FAKE NEWS slathered with a THICK COAT of racial bullshit.

The fight started over a boat but somehow everyone forgot and decided it was now about race.

The sad part is most people won't catch the fact that they were fighting over a boat and will only hear the focus on color which appears to be completely irrelevant

Some people in Alabama got in a fight. Don't care. Maybe later someone can ask them what jail time feels like.

The Democrat Party wants their really dumb supporters to see everything racially.

Heck, the whole George Floyd narrative was wrong. It was murder 1. It was about THAT NIGHT CLUB where Floyd and Chauvin WORKED TOGETHER.

"THEY're gonna kill me" not "he's gonna kill me." Floyd knew that GOON SQUAD and what it was about.

When Dexter Manley and Mike Ditka had a dispute, they did not allow it to go racial.

When Keyshawn and Chucky had a dispute, they did not go racial.

Keyshawn was fired from ESPN in part because RACIAL BIGOT Stephen ASSWIPE Smith wanted Key to go racial on Chucky, and instead the great Key kept it about football.

Who wants everything in America to be "racial?"

The THREE GAY MALE COCKSUCKING HATE HOAXERS

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

Why didn't they follow directions and comply with authority?

The man who was jumped represented the city -- he told them to move their boat..they not only disobeyed his order and rejected his authority -- they violently attacked him....seems their behavior was the catalyst for quite a few ass whoopings....their own....

I don't know, other than the lady that got whacked with the chair (twice) it looks like a good time was had by all.

But yeah, that coverage sucked ass, I mean it's just entertainment anyway right, why not show the whole thing.....The ebonic play-by-play was hitting on all cylinders. ;)

I was more pissed that "young buck" who was swimming (more or less) to the rescue did not get any air time.

• Banned
Why didn't they follow directions and comply with authority?

The man who was jumped represented the city -- he told them to move their boat..they not only disobeyed his order and rejected his authority -- they violently attacked him....seems their behavior was the catalyst for quite a few ass whoopings....their own....
Why did someone hit their boat with another boat? Why didn't the news include that FACT???
Why is it only race when race had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?

Why did someone hit their boat with another boat? Why didn't the news include that FACT???
Why is it only race when race had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?
So the response to "Someone hitting their boat with another boat" -- which I have seen no evidence of -- is for them to jump the person who gave them a lawful order to move their boat?

What is this sense of entitlement folks like you have that you have control over all public spaces? More so than the city worker who is TASKED to have that authority?

This is the shit that happens with Karens a lot.....they think they run all public parks, waterways, etc -- and therefore, they think any black person enjoying those same public parks, waterways, etc -- must explain themselves at all times to yall....do you need them to show you their freedom papers too?

So the response to "Someone hitting their boat with another boat" -- which I have seen no evidence of -- is for them to jump the person who gave them a lawful order to move their boat?

What is this sense of entitlement folks like you have that you have control over all public spaces? More so than the city worker who is TASKED to have that authority?

This is the shit that happens with Karens a lot.....they think they run all public parks, waterways, etc -- and therefore, they think any black person enjoying those same public parks, waterways, etc -- must explain themselves at all times to yall....do you need them to show you their freedom papers too?
You keep ignoring the only point of this thread.
FAKE NEWS TO PIMP RACE

Dismissed

Alabama. I think a valid point could be raised that a white city employee wouldn't have been attacked. At least questioned.
Anyone arguing with a person who just had his boat hit as part of the argument is subject to an ass whippin, especially if alcohol is involved.
Has nothing to do with race.
Asshat

Anyone arguing with a person who just had his boat hit as part of the argument is subject to an ass whippin, especially if alcohol is involved.
Has nothing to do with race.
Asshat

Arguing? Seems to me from what I've read the guy had his boat parked where it didn't belong, it got hit and the guy was being told he needed to move his boat.

The guy telling him that deserved to be jumped?

Arguing? Seems to me from what I've read the guy had his boat parked where it didn't belong, it got hit and the guy was being told he needed to move his boat.

The guy telling him that deserved to be jumped?
Are you people incapable of grasping the point of the thread???

I've made no judgment on the brawl. Just the portrayal of it.

FOCUS

The Democrat Party wants their really dumb supporters to see everything racially.

Heck, the whole George Floyd narrative was wrong. It was murder 1. It was about THAT NIGHT CLUB where Floyd and Chauvin WORKED TOGETHER.

"THEY're gonna kill me" not "he's gonna kill me." Floyd knew that GOON SQUAD and what it was about.
F1DT74jWIAEvYbv.jpg

Are you people incapable of grasping the point of the thread???

I've made no judgment on the brawl. Just the portrayal of it.

FOCUS

You did make a judgement. You said the guy deserved his beating.

Anyone arguing with a person who just had his boat hit as part of the argument is subject to an ass whippin,

Forum List

Back