More hate crimes vs. Asians in NYC

This is what happens when NY leftists 1) go soft on crime, 2) instill hate and anger in blacks.
if Hate is going to be a crime, it needs to be more consistently applied. It’s not just Whites who commit hate crimes. It will be interesting to see where this case goes.

if Hate is going to be a crime, it needs to be more consistently applied. It’s not just Whites who commit hate crimes. It will be interesting to see where this case goes.

Id wager the majority of actual hate crimes are caused by blacks. I'd bet a paycheck on it.

Honestly we should send all the blacks back to Africa and be done with this nonsense. Sure some are ok, but for every 1 Thomas sowell we have 10,000 George Floyd's.

I'll gladly take Asians over blacks any day of the week. They offer way more to our society than the average black. And they are less violent and less often criminals and usually smarter and more ambitious.

zhang-weili-joanna-jedrzejczyk-ufc-248-24.jpg

I see and hear a lot of people screaming and escalating rather than de-escalating.

No heroes or villains as far as I can tell, but rather just foolish behavior.
You don’t think the teen girl who launched a violent attack against an innocent subway passenger is the villain in all this? She’s just “foolish”?

I see and hear a lot of people screaming and escalating rather than de-escalating.

No heroes or villains as far as I can tell, but rather just foolish behavior.
Would you see it the same way it were a white teen girl assaulting a Black Family??

You don’t think the teen girl who launched a violent attack against an innocent subway passenger is the villain in all this? She’s just “foolish”?
I don’t see any attack.

And I watched several times.

I just see a lot of people acting like fools.

Would you see it the same way it were a white teen girl assaulting a Black Family??
I see no assault, just a lot of idiocy.

But if ethnicities were switched up, same answer.

And apparently you’ve never seen any of my prior 8000+ posts.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

That goes for errbody.

A disturbing trend.

Utterly amazing how these leftist cities protect only the lowest sub-humans

A real city would protect people who contribute like Asians and go after the thugs.

The White leftist have turned the nation upside down forever

Forum List

Back