Fake news or dangerous lies

Feb 17, 2017
Is there liberal biased media? Yes. Is there conservative biased media? Yes. Everyone already knows that.
Trump supporters love him attacking media. They have seen a lot of positive coverage of a president they couldn't stand for 8 years & now Trump is getting the revenge they wanted. Thats what this is about & they need to admit it. Trump only calls out "fake news" if it makes him look bad. He doesn't complain when Breitbart reports something untrue, because this isn't about people knowing the truth. Everything the president says is news. Reporting that he lied about something isnt "fake news", the lie is. He has created a way to deny any accusations of wrongdoing without proof. Nobody should feel comfortable putting that kind of blind trust in the government. Dangerous hypocrisy, conservatives. 8 Things Liberals Do to Avoid Having an Honest Debate - Broken Down to a Science

Is there liberal biased media? Yes. Is there conservative biased media? Yes. Everyone already knows that.
Trump supporters love him attacking media. They have seen a lot of positive coverage of a president they couldn't stand for 8 years & now Trump is getting the revenge they wanted. Thats what this is about & they need to admit it. Trump only calls out "fake news" if it makes him look bad. He doesn't complain when Breitbart reports something untrue, because this isn't about people knowing the truth. Everything the president says is news. Reporting that he lied about something isnt "fake news", the lie is. He has created a way to deny any accusations of wrongdoing without proof. Nobody should feel comfortable putting that kind of blind trust in the government. Dangerous hypocrisy, conservatives. 8 Things Liberals Do to Avoid Having an Honest Debate - Broken Down to a Science

Speaking of dangerous lies.

Wow. In no way was that an endorsement of Obama's lies, I only want Trump to be held accountable for his. If a president abuses his powers we will need to rely on media to expose him, the same media trump wants to discredit without explanation. Idk if your saying 2 wrongs make a right or just wanted to show that im right about the whole revenge aspect of it but I'm NOT a Democrat so that reply was pointless. Sorry but you shouldn't be ok with Trumps lies if you were against Obama's. That makes you a hypocrite. Try to care more about your country than your politics

Sooooo? Are you saying that the Barrypuppet was a good president? The lamestream media tried to carry the Hildebeast over the finish line even though she couldn't draw flies to her infrequent appearances. Her persona was that of a dour, ill-tempered bitch...and trust me, there are plenty of people that had the misfortune of having to be around her.

Wow. In no way was that an endorsement of Obama's lies, I only want Trump to be held accountable for his. If a president abuses his powers we will need to rely on media to expose him, the same media trump wants to discredit without explanation. Idk if your saying 2 wrongs make a right or just wanted to show that im right about the whole revenge aspect of it but I'm NOT a Democrat so that reply was pointless. Sorry but you shouldn't be ok with Trumps lies if you were against Obama's. That makes you a hypocrite. Try to care more about your country than your politics

Hypocrisy is how the media and the political system operates.Trump will be held to account, much more so than his predecessor. I say investigate away if you must, but be fair and even handed in the manner of which you do it. Obama was given a pass and his lies were far more dangerous than what Trum has done to date. Now all of a sudden the rats are coming out of the woodwork and the media have suddenly re-realized they have a job to do after an eight year hiatus. You want dangerous lies I'll show you a boat load of them that the media were complicit in if not coconspititors. But only now does it seem that all of the rats want the standards changed. Now all of a sudden the media got their spine backs. Even when they're telling the truth they're blowing shit out of proportion. It's all Fake News only now it's dangerous fake news as they're doing it to undermine national security and the prosperity of a nation.

Ok. Super awesome nicknames and stuff but 1)I didn't say Obama was a good president at all 2) I never mentioned anything about Hillary Clinton 3)Lamestream media is a term used to treat different options like persecution.
I said its not ok for trump, or any president, to do what he is doing NOW. RIGHT NOW. Not the election. Not Obama. Go back and read it again and try not to get completely off topic. Pay attention

Hypocrisy is how the media and the political system operates.Trump will be held to account, much more so than his predecessor. I say investigate away if you must, but be fair and even handed in the manner of which you do it. Obama was given a pass and his lies were far more dangerous than what Trum has done to date. Now all of a sudden the rats are coming out of the woodwork and the media have suddenly re-realized they have a job to do after an eight year hiatus. You want dangerous lies I'll show you a boat load of them that the media were complicit in if not coconspititors. But only now does it seem that all of the rats want the standards changed. Now all of a sudden the media got their spine backs. Even when they're telling the truth they're blowing shit out of proportion. It's all Fake News only now it's dangerous fake news as they're doing it to und

I don't play for a team i can't fix what already happened but when someone brings up trump doing something wrong & you respond with an anti obams anti media message it shifts focus away from now. Im conservative but we know very little about Russia but where there is smoke theres fire. We don't know what kind of conflict of interest there may be because Trump refused to release taxes without explanation. I could go on and on. I don't know how dangerous he is or isnt & neither do u but if nobody can ask question without being accused of a politically motivated attack that is cause for concern. So many people already have made the decision to blame Obama, the media, the Clintons and i won't be a part of it. Selective outrage isnt ok for them it isnt ok for you either. All of you should stop

Hypocrisy is how the media and the political system operates.Trump will be held to account, much more so than his predecessor. I say investigate away if you must, but be fair and even handed in the manner of which you do it. Obama was given a pass and his lies were far more dangerous than what Trum has done to date. Now all of a sudden the rats are coming out of the woodwork and the media have suddenly re-realized they have a job to do after an eight year hiatus. You want dangerous lies I'll show you a boat load of them that the media were complicit in if not coconspititors. But only now does it seem that all of the rats want the standards changed. Now all of a sudden the media got their spine backs. Even when they're telling the truth they're blowing shit out of proportion. It's all Fake News only now it's dangerous fake news as they're doing it to undermine national security and the prosperity of a nation.
O'Reilly asked a legitimate question about Putin and called him a killer, instead of a real answer trump calls us killers. I don't like being compared with tyrants by the President. He is sucking to Putin by shitting on us and you get defensive & immediately bring up Obama when someone says that isnt ok. Selective outrage

Ok. Super awesome nicknames and stuff but 1)I didn't say Obama was a good president at all 2) I never mentioned anything about Hillary Clinton 3)Lamestream media is a term used to treat different options like persecution.
I said its not ok for trump, or any president, to do what he is doing NOW. RIGHT NOW. Not the election. Not Obama. Go back and read it again and try not to get completely off topic. Pay attention

Huh, it's not ok? What's not ok? The "things" he's doing? He never asked us to put blind trust in the government. And yes, people love him going after the media. The media therefore has one of two options. 1) continue to report fake news and overembelish on the honest negative stories, or 2) Get back to reporting the straight facts. If they choose the latter of the two then Trump is the best thing to have ever happened to the media. If they choose the former it's the best thing to have ever happened for the American people who are increasingly seeing through their bullshit. This isn't dangerous. When Obama went after Fox News everyone saw him as the bullshitter that he was. Namely because everyone knows that fox is one of the few conservative media outlets that has access to the WH. When Trump goes after everyone else people applaude, because even a leftist knows that the media is dominated by leftists. And this fallacy of Trump demanding that no one question him can easily be flipped around and the opposite be said about the media. In fact, every complaint you wage against Trump could be said about the media and then some. Their track record of the past eight years only cements this fact.

Trust is earned, not guaranteed. And when it comes to trust Congress and the media rank among the lowest. Trump was put in office to do exactly what he's doing as the voice of those who trust neither. And if he lies in the process people will only think, "well, at least he's playing by their rules." Indeed he is. This isn't the chicken and the egg argument. We both know that the media and congress lost their credibility well before Trump took office. Trump is the product of that loss of credibility!

O'Reilly asked a legitimate question about Putin and called him a killer, instead of a real answer trump calls us killers. I don't like being compared with tyrants by the President. He is sucking to Putin by shitting on us and you get defensive & immediately bring up Obama when someone says that isnt ok. Selective outrage

Trump couldn't be more wrong. He gets away with it because people know to take everything he says with a grain of salt. He also gets away with it because people already view him as a flawed imperfect human as they are. Obama, on the other hand, is more controlled and ideological. Unlike Trump, you cannot take what Obama says with a grain of salt. Obama does one or two things when he speaks. 1) He gives the politically correct least politically damaging well rehearsed poll tested answer. 2) He fucks up and tells it as he ideologically sees it. Trump is not an ideological candidate. Trump doesn't poll test his speeches. Trump isn't a polished politician.

Trump couldn't be more wrong. He gets away with it because people know to take everything he says with a grain of salt. He also gets away with it because people already view him as a flawed imperfect human as they are. Obama, on the other hand, is more controlled and ideological. Unlike Trump, you cannot take what Obama says with a grain of salt. Obama does one or two things when he speaks. 1) He gives the politically correct least politically damaging well rehearsed poll tested answer. 2) He fucks up and tells it as he ideologically sees it. Trump is not an ideological candidate. Trump doesn't poll test his speeches. Trump isn't a polished politician.[/QUOT
Its ok for trump to say what he wants because you don't take him seriously is scary as hell. You hate media for not treating this presidency as they did the last one yet you do the same thing. This is more selective outrage and this isnt getting us anywhere. Its only going to keep getting worse. Trump could go to ground zero & roast a bald eagle over a burning American flag on the fourth of July and people would say it was some liberal media conspiracy planned by Obama

Forum List

Back