Fake news kingpin CNN caught editing footage of the Inauguration crowd

Worrying about the size of the crowds is just a distraction. Trump is actually doing things already.
It is minority President Donald Trump who is obsessed with the size of the crowds because his grandiosity cannot believe that the turnout is not the biggest in history. The man is so mentally unbalanced that plain facts must be dismissed in favor of alternative facts which demonstrate that his appeal is stronger than any other American president in the history of the nation. This explains why he wants a major investigation into the voter fraud in which over 3000000+ illegal votes cost him the popular vote.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder DSM-5 301.81 (F60.81) - Therapedia

Maybe. Who cares? Are you suggesting Clinton wasn't a narcissist? Don't even try to claim that.
For narcissism, no-one comes close to Donald Trump in American history.

Don't be silly. FDR was well know for his "look at me! look at me!". Many presidents were.

Honestly, self-promotion is actually part of the job-description.

Do you not remember Bill Clinton who held up Air Force one in LAX, for 2 hours, to get a famous hair stylist driven all the way to his plane, while it sat on the runway, to give him a hair cut?

I don't know of anything more narcissist than that. Holding up Air Force one..... WHILE ON THE RUNWAY..... to have some nimrod celebrity Los Angeles hair stylist to give you a $200 hair cut? Really? And unlike Trump, Billy was using our tax money to do it.

Do tell. What has Trump done that comes close to that? Granted, he may do something like that soon. Entirely possible. Could happen before the end of the week. But thus far.. no... no no no. Not even close.

Worrying about the size of the crowds is just a distraction. Trump is actually doing things already.
It is minority President Donald Trump who is obsessed with the size of the crowds because his grandiosity cannot believe that the turnout is not the biggest in history. The man is so mentally unbalanced that plain facts must be dismissed in favor of alternative facts which demonstrate that his appeal is stronger than any other American president in the history of the nation. This explains why he wants a major investigation into the voter fraud in which over 3000000+ illegal votes cost him the popular vote.

Maybe. Who cares? Are you suggesting Clinton wasn't a narcissist? Don't even try to claim that.

Don't be silly. FDR was well know for his "look at me! look at me!". Many presidents were.

Do you not remember Bill Clinton who held up Air Force one in LAX, for 2 hours, to get a famous hair stylist driven all the way to his plane, while it sat on the runway, to give him a hair cut?

I don't know of anything more narcissist than that. Holding up Air Force one..... WHILE ON THE RUNWAY..... to have some nimrod celebrity Los Angeles hair stylist to give you a $200 hair cut? Really? And unlike Trump, Billy was using our tax money to do it.

Do tell. What has Trump done that comes close to that? Granted, he may do something like that soon. Entirely possible. Could happen before the end of the week. But thus far.. no... no no no. Not even close.
Of course many politicians are somewhat narcissistic as are people in other professions. We have all met them. But with Donald Trump his narcissism has become a mental disorder. Were it not for the fact that the Republicans control Congtess, I would predict he will fall before he does too much harm. Right now nothing and no-one stands in his way.

Of course many politicians are somewhat narcissistic as are people in other professions. We have all met them. But with Donald Trump his narcissism has become a mental disorder. Were it not for the fact that the Republicans control Congtess, I would predict he will fall before he does too much harm. Right now nothing and no-one stands in his way.

I have yet to see anything to suggest a mental disorder.

Besides that, Obama has done enough harm, without any mental disorder. So I can't see Trump being worse.

This has to do with a fake OP.

The real true news is that the crowd today protesting is two to three times larger than the one yesterday for Trump.
They can't actually demonstrate "fake news." All they can do is whine about CNN showing a full shot of the mall which showed a lack-luster turnout for President Tinkles.
CNN is not even legitimate news anymore.
Poor pitiful Trumpettes believe everything he tells them.

Besides that, Obama has done enough harm, without any mental disorder. So I can't see Trump being worse.
Please refer to my signature.

Please refer to my signature.

Yeah, it's wrong. We know this.

It really doesn't matter how much CNN doctored the photos because:

Screen-Shot-2017-02-01-at-9.01.36-AM-600x558.png

Forum List

Back