Fake news conservative outlet (Washington Times) retracts Seth Rich column, settles lawsuit

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Today the conservative Washington Times admitted to being fake news, as it was forced to settle a lawsuit stemming from the fact that the newspaper lied about Seth Rich brother sending DNC emails to WikiLeaks.

Washington Times retracts column that floated Seth Rich killing conspiracy

The newspaper also admitted that their statement about Seth Rich’s brother being WikiLeaks’ source was bullshit.

I wanted to send this link to serial USMB conservative liar Steve McGarrett, but I see that he was banned in April this year. Here’s a thread he once wrote:

Family Of Seth Rich Confirm He Transmitted DNC Emails To Wikileaks

By the way, I’m sad to hear he’s gone. I will miss fact-checking the guy. Luckily, there are plenty of conservative conspiracy nuts left here to educate.

Today the conservative Washington Times admitted to being fake news, as it was forced to settle a lawsuit stemming from the fact that the newspaper lied about Seth Rich brother sending DNC emails to WikiLeaks.

The newspaper also admitted that their statement about Seth Rich’s brother being WikiLeaks’ source was bullshit.

I wanted to send this link to serial USMB conservative liar Steve McGarrett, but I see that he was banned in April this year. Here’s a thread he once wrote:

By the way, I’m sad to hear he’s gone. I will miss fact-checking the guy. Luckily, there are plenty of conservative conspiracy nuts left here to educate.
Damn! That thread you linked to is practically a "Banned" member graveyard.

ooo - a callout thread!!! what are you, 12?

Of course only conspiracy minded shit for brain types ever bought into that Seth Rich nonsense.

It was pretty much confirmed that Seth sent the Emails. I am tending to buy into the fact he was shot and murdered for it. I have my own opinion who paid to have him murdered.

Forum List

Back