Fake News And The Iraq War: New Film 'Shock And Awe'...

President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with U.N. sanctions but Saddam apparently thought Bush was bluffing. Bush asked congress for permission to use ground troops and congress (including 39%) of democrats complied. Bill Clinton claimed that Saddam was building WMD's but that was not the stated purpose of using ground troops. The CIA's role is puzzling. The agency allegedly went along with the conflict and then turned against the president when democrats decided that they didn't support the mission anymore. It should be noted that Harry Truman sent troops to Korea on an (illegal?) executive order and bungled the mission so badly that we lost anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Americans in a three year quagmire but Korea didn't receive the scrutiny that Iraq did even though the freaking war never ended. There were a couple of movies depicting the heroism of American troops but no behind the scenes political intrigue like you see constantly about the Bush administration. The political double standard has been in place for many years.

The original agreement was Saddam turn over all his WMD's after he got kicked out of Kuwait. It was not supposed to take 12+ years.

Then there was this that came out from the far left NYTimes:

The Secret Casualties of Iraq’s Abandoned Chemical Weapons

They believe everything Democrat Fake News tells em. They're mind-controlled. You can't get through. Nice try though.
Funny how your tiny media is run by greedy idiot billionaires and everyone else in the world thinks you're insane LOL.

"Everyone else"... Franco, your hyperbole exposes your ignorance. Really?
Trump who parrots the BS GOP has about 10% approval worldwide.

Prove it. I don't believe you. Where did you get that number because even a year ago Trump was at 30%...NOT 10%...Once again you need to do a little research Franco!

Other nations’ approval of U.S. leadership under President Donald Trump hit a historical low of 30 percent in 2017, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.
Poll: Under Trump, global approval of U.S. leadership hits historical low

And that historic low is something we should all be proud of, oh wait.

NWO Globalists despise him. And they're all Soros-owned Puppets. So foreign leaders criticizing Trump, doesn't bother me at all. It means he's looking out for American Citizens. It's what i really like about Trump.

Funny how your tiny media is run by greedy idiot billionaires and everyone else in the world thinks you're insane LOL.

Prove it. I don't believe you. Where did you get that number because even a year ago Trump was at 30%...NOT 10%...Once again you need to do a little research Franco!

Other nations’ approval of U.S. leadership under President Donald Trump hit a historical low of 30 percent in 2017, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.

NWO Globalists despise him. And they're all Soros-owned Puppets. So foreign leaders criticizing Trump, doesn't bother me at all. It means he's looking out for American Citizens. It's what i really like about Trump.

Lol, Rump only cares about Rump.

You mean DERP State, The DEEP State is the one that doesn't exist. :)

deepstate.jpg

Of course he does! And as such he is selfish. TRUE... as is EVERYONE! Trump selfishly wants his progeny to have a better life than the direction it was going under Obama.
The only way Trump could selfishly and frankly the rest of us selfish people could see that changing was to have a President that wasn't in the mold of previous politically correct,
yes men that did anything for political expediency.
So Trump is now showing the improvements that the USA is moving towards. Selfishly! And I like millions like me are VERY VERY glad Trump is selfishly protecting his
progeny's future by improving the USA from the destruction the country was moving under the Angry Black man.

So yes... go Trump go... protect your Rump and your progeny and while you are doing it ... protecting MY progeny also!

Thanks to God we have a President that doesn't give a crap about "political correctness"... or polls, or the MSM. But calls them as he sees them!

Obama told 72 direct lies by Politifact.org. Using 36 times he lied "you can keep your health insurance" that is 2,592 USING the same rule that the MSM says about Trump.
The count each time the LIE was made as a separate incident. OK... Well so too with Obama.

And by the way... please don't talk about "honesty" as you have put one single fact on your pages... all guesses.. hyperbole... subjective.
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

They believe everything Democrat Fake News tells em. They're mind-controlled. You can't get through. Nice try though.

Trump is President of the United States. He doesn't aspire to be 'President of the World', like Hussein did. He's representing American Citizens. And that's his job. He has some faults, but i really respect him for standing up for Citizens. Good on em. :thup:
What a pile of crap...Yep standing up for Rich Americans again... Great job.

President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with U.N. sanctions but Saddam apparently thought Bush was bluffing. Bush asked congress for permission to use ground troops and congress (including 39%) of democrats complied. Bill Clinton claimed that Saddam was building WMD's but that was not the stated purpose of using ground troops. The CIA's role is puzzling. The agency allegedly went along with the conflict and then turned against the president when democrats decided that they didn't support the mission anymore. It should be noted that Harry Truman sent troops to Korea on an (illegal?) executive order and bungled the mission so badly that we lost anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Americans in a three year quagmire but Korea didn't receive the scrutiny that Iraq did even though the freaking war never ended. There were a couple of movies depicting the heroism of American troops but no behind the scenes political intrigue like you see constantly about the Bush administration. The political double standard has been in place for many years.

The original agreement was Saddam turn over all his WMD's after he got kicked out of Kuwait. It was not supposed to take 12+ years.

Then there was this that came out from the far left NYTimes:

The Secret Casualties of Iraq’s Abandoned Chemical Weapons
Yes we know... Reagan basically gave them To his pal Saddam to help in the war against Iran and his own people. How did that work out?

Why not? Points out that the USA for the first time is not a patsy! Can't be taken for granted.
Look what NATO did after Trump the bad guy pointed out the neglect of NATO by countries not spending their agreed upon amount for national defense.
I am sure you don't comprehend the simple fact that if these countries were to spend more for their OWN defense, the USA wouldn't have to spend as much for these
countries defenses. I mean when was the last time 160,000 troops were in the US from European countries to help the USA defense? Never.
But the USA has spent TrILLIONs over the last 70 years with troops in these countries including NATO countries.

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 4.00.01 PM.png

Why not? Points out that the USA for the first time is not a patsy! Can't be taken for granted.
Look what NATO did after Trump the bad guy pointed out the neglect of NATO by countries not spending their agreed upon amount for national defense.
I am sure you don't comprehend the simple fact that if these countries were to spend more for their OWN defense, the USA wouldn't have to spend as much for these
countries defenses. I mean when was the last time 160,000 troops were in the US from European countries to help the USA defense? Never.
But the USA has spent TrILLIONs over the last 70 years with troops in these countries including NATO countries.

View attachment 210127
How much do we pay for the 4 million refugee refugees that that the EU has taken in from Syria, While we who caused the problem have taken in basically none... See also the GOP World depression in Africa that's caused that Refugee problem...

View attachment 210127
How much do we pay for the 4 million refugee refugees that that the EU has taken in from Syria, While we who caused the problem have taken in basically none... See also the GOP World depression in Africa that's caused that Refugee problem...

You comment has NOTHING to do with NATO members building up their OWN countries defenses which would reduce the need for USA troops.
Is that too complicated for you to understand?

Nah, he seems to be looking out for American Citizen interests. And we haven't had a President do that in a long time. The previous 4 US Presidents or so, catered to foreign interests. They were NWO Globalists. They didn't put Americans first.

Trump is President of the United States. He doesn't aspire to be 'President of the World', like Hussein did. He's representing American Citizens. And that's his job. He has some faults, but i really respect him for standing up for Citizens. Good on em. :thup:

What's wrong with being rich? It's America. It's 'Get rich, or die trying.' Anyone who believes otherwise, is either very dumb, or very naive.

You should see how many of those rich people support your far left religion, you may be shocked!

You should see how many of those rich people support your far left religion, you may be shocked!

The world, especially America, is crawling with slimy Limousine Liberals. Buncha disingenuous hypocrites.

Nah, he seems to be looking out for American Citizen interests. And we haven't had a President do that in a long time. The previous 4 US Presidents or so, catered to foreign interests. They were NWO Globalists. They didn't put Americans first.

He has fooled you or you have fooled yourself. If he is so America first why hasn't he brought his items back here to be built? He isn't just another globalist he is THE gloalist!

He has fooled you or you have fooled yourself. If he is so America first why hasn't he brought his items back here to be built? He isn't just another globalist he is THE gloalist!

He's trying. His isn't a Soros-owned NWO Puppet. He's putting Citizens' interests first. Like i said, the previous 4 US Presidents put foreign interests first. They sold Americans out.

He's trying. His isn't a Soros-owned NWO Puppet. He's putting Citizens' interests first. Like i said, the previous 4 US Presidents put foreign interests first. They sold Americans out.

Trying to have more of his crap made overseas, yup I would agree!

Trying to have more of his crap made overseas, yup I would agree!

I'm sure Democrat Fake News told ya that, but it isn't reality. He's working very hard trying to bring good jobs back to our country. The previous 4 US Presidents sure didn't do that. I wish him all the best.

Yes there are many mega Rich Democrats who want to raise taxes on the rich and themselves and invest in America and Americans... Democrats are not actually far-left, they are pragmatic center-left, while you are brainwashed off the chart right-wing morons like your billionaire brainwashers...

What's wrong with being rich? It's America. It's 'Get rich, or die trying.' Anyone who believes otherwise, is either very dumb, or very naive.
Nothing of course if you pay your fair share in taxes, but now if you count all taxes we have basically a Flat tax system and the middle class and our infrastructure are slowly going to hell. Already we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and in the developed world. The Dupes of the GOP know nothing about it LOL.

Forum List

Back