Fake Catholics

Fake Catholics come in all size and shapes. Some try to use the Catholic name to promote abortion.

Cardinal Dolan, Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman, on Deceptive “Catholics for Choice” Ad Campaign

Others reject the core beliefs of the faith. They all have one thing in common though; they don't belong to the faith, they belong to a social club. They are the worst kind of hypocrites.
they don't belong to the faith

is that the reason for the 100s of other denominations associate to the christian bible ... as being faithless. to your faith. the bible. or the Almighty.

Why would you think I would care about their beliefs? That's what you do.

dingbat is a fake Catholic, he doesn't even believe that the bible is true.

Fake Catholics come in all size and shapes. Some try to use the Catholic name to promote abortion.

Cardinal Dolan, Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman, on Deceptive “Catholics for Choice” Ad Campaign

Others reject the core beliefs of the faith. They all have one thing in common though; they don't belong to the faith, they belong to a social club. They are the worst kind of hypocrites.

is that the reason for the 100s of other denominations associate to the christian bible ... as being faithless. to your faith. the bible. or the Almighty.

they don't belong to the faith,

how do you draw your conclusions then by not thinking about their beliefs ... a voice from your god's tells you your thoughts.

how do you draw your conclusions then by not thinking about their beliefs ... a voice from your god's tells you your thoughts.

I don't worry about the religion of others, asshole.

bad boy takes off the gloves.

No. You have always been an asshole. It is a requirement of people who can only make negative arguments against the beliefs of others without ever making a positive case for their own beliefs.

No. You have always been an asshole. It is a requirement of people who can only make negative arguments against the beliefs of others without ever making a positive case for their own beliefs.

since when christian does history lie about your religion ... your issue is you have no conscious but your own.

The Catholic Church has been corrupt for centuries. As if this is anything new.
So has man in general, right? The Church being comprised of men is no immune to the human condition. The problem I have is the lack of objectivity on this issue. You see the bad and are blind to the good. By any objective measure the Catholic Church and Christianity has been an overwhelming force for good. You people just refuse to see it.

since when christian does history lie about your religion ... your issue is you have no conscious but your own.

See post #32. You don't make positive cases for your beliefs. You only make negative cases for what you don't believe. That isn't critical thinking, That is called critical theory and it is the exact opposite of critical thinking. Critical thinking is when you challenge what you do believe. Critical theory is when you challenge what you don't believe without ever examining what you do believe. You don't have beliefs. You have arguments against the beliefs of others.

We noticed that you didn't dispute my statement. Good for you.

There "WE" go again. Am I the only one who notices this aberration?

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?
What are you babbling on about now? :dunno:

Apparently a self negating multiplicity has settled in the place where your individual soul is supposed to be.

You are one person with one body, one mind, and one life to live.

You are not a part of any we.

Take back your mind and you will come back to life.

Last edited:

Apparently a self negating multiplicity has settled in the place where your soul is supposed to be.

lol! Don't worry, we all noticed that you're a fucking 'tard. :D

Apparently a self negating multiplicity has settled in the place where your soul is supposed to be.

lol! Don't worry, we all noticed that you're a fucking 'tard. :D

Fucking 'tard? Harr dee harr harr.. Is there anything good inside of you?

If there is now is the time of decision for you who is walking in the valley of the shadow of death....

See post #32. You don't make positive cases for your beliefs. You only make negative cases for what you don't believe. That isn't critical thinking, That is called critical theory and it is the exact opposite of critical thinking. Critical thinking is when you challenge what you do believe. Critical theory is when you challenge what you don't believe without ever examining what you do believe. You don't have beliefs. You have arguments against the beliefs of others.
You don't have beliefs.

you simply ignore the truths presented ... the bible is a political document, canonized in the 4th century by misogynist misguided zealots and is a book of lies, stolen from the spoken religion of the Almighty.

If there is now is the time of decision for you who is walking in the valley of the shadow of death....

you claim not to be a christian and yet are embedded in the fallacies of their book, can you give "us" a clue ....

You don't have beliefs.

you simply ignore the truths presented ... the bible is a political document, canonized in the 4th century by misogynist misguided zealots and is a book of lies, stolen from the spoken religion of the Almighty.

you claim not to be a christian and yet are embedded in the fallacies of their book, can you give "us" a clue ....

How is that not an argument against someone else's beliefs?

Forum List

Back