Failure Again, Conservative Fails To Break Up California

Who cares?
He’s probably a neo-Con scumbag as opposed to a Liberal scumbag.

A lot of conservatives did when he first started.

They all were convinced that California will be broken up even though I told them it would never happen.

They were all salivating about the prospect of red areas of California adding conservative seats in our House of Reps and in our Senate. They were all so sure it was going to happen even though I told them it's been tried in the past with the people of the state totally rejecting it.

Another failure of conservatives to rig our system.

Don't you just love all that winning? LOL.

Who cares?

They all were convinced that California will be broken up even though I told them it would never happen.

They were all salivating about the prospect of red areas of California adding conservative seats in our House of Reps and in our Senate. They were all so sure it was going to happen even though I told them it's been tried in the past with the people of the state totally rejecting it.

I get it...
Democrats GOOD!
Republicans...BAD!
One day you’ll grow up and realize they’re all out for themselves.

Hate to tell you but most folks don't give a shit what they do in Cali.

Cali used to be the State everyone wanted to live in. NOW. Not so much.

Hope they enjoy all the illegals the Cali taxpayers are supporting and the fact that they are a sanctuary state. Completely illegal but then what else is new in that fucked up state.

Who cares?

I get it...
Democrats GOOD!
Republicans...BAD!

Wow you really don't have much debate skills.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I don't give a damn what political party a person is from. If you're a thief, liar and jerk I won't vote for you.

Besides, I didn't say one word about political parties.

The break up of California was all political by the conservatives. They thought they could rig the system more to get more seats in our congress.

They failed in the 20th century, they failed now.

Deal with it and stop being an immature person who can't stay on topic.

Hope they enjoy all the illegals the Cali taxpayers are supporting and the fact that they are a sanctuary state. Completely illegal but then what else is new in that fucked up state.

Interesting.

When you all thought the state could be broken up you all were so excited and cared a lot about it.

When I told you all it would never happen you all called me names and said I was wrong.

Guess you all don't realize that those of us who live in the west won't allow you conservatives to rig the system here. You might be able to do it in other parts of the nation but we're way too smart for you conservatives out here and you'll lose every time you try.

As I said would do all those months ago, YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN. I WAS RIGHT AGAIN. YOU LOSE.

Who cares?

I get it...
Democrats GOOD!
Republicans...BAD!

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I don't give a damn what political party a person is from. If you're a thief, liar and jerk I won't vote for you.

The break up of California was all political by the conservatives. They thought they could rig the system more to get more seats in our congress.

And yet you infer by this opinion of yours that California is a Liberal haven.
Are you happy with California as is?

Businesses are fleeing.
Silicon Valley is being denied H1-Bs.

Interesting.

When you all thought the state could be broken up you all were so excited and cared a lot about it.

When I told you all it would never happen you all called me names and said I was wrong.

Guess you all don't realize that those of us who live in the west won't allow you conservatives to rig the system here. You might be able to do it in other parts of the nation but we're way too smart for you conservatives out here and you'll lose every time you try.

As I said would do all those months ago, YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN. I WAS RIGHT AGAIN. YOU LOSE.

I couldn't care less what they do in Cali. Oh and I'm a registered Independent since the 80's so you can take your conservative bullshit and stuff it up your ass.

Interesting.

You actually think anybody was seriously thinking a State was going to break up?
You must be very young.

Interesting.

You actually think anybody was seriously thinking a State was going to break up?
You must be very young.

Nah. She just thinks everyone gives a shit. Which they don't.

She's an Independent but sound like a liberal POS. Go figure. LOL

Interesting.

You must be very young.

She doesn’t sound like a Liberal POS.
She is a Liberal POS.
I don’t think these morons realize we actually read what they post.

A while ago there were posts on this board from conservatives salivating about the prospect for California to be broken up.

You conservatives failed again.

Just as I said at the time, California will never be broken up. It's remaining whole.

Billionaire drops quest to split California into 3 parts
Wouldn't a 3 way split be a good thing for dems if 2 of the 3 remained left leaning? Adding 2 blue seats and 2 red seats to the senate slightly favors the dems statistically. I suppose who is put in those seats would matter. They may be forced to add house seats as well which have not kept up with population...this would probably be the bigger impact.

Interesting.

That's all they know how to do, disparage, name call and deflect with ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Interesting.

That's all they know how to do, disparage, name call and deflect with ridiculous conspiracy theories.
You’re accusing others of conspiracy theories?
Are you on drugs?

Who cares?

I get it...
Democrats GOOD!
Republicans...BAD!

And yet you infer by this opinion of yours that California is a Liberal haven.
Are you happy with California as is?

Businesses are fleeing.
Silicon Valley is being denied H1-Bs.

I didn't say or infer it was a liberal haven. California is a very large and diverse state.

Yes I love California. I go there often and have family and friends there.

Businesses aren't fleeing and if they can't get H1 B visas they will hire locally.

Big deal. They're the 6th largest economy in the world. A state can't be the 6th largest in the world if business is fleeing the state. Where do you get all this garbage?

Have you ever actually been to California?

Interesting.

You must be very young.

She doesn’t sound like a Liberal POS.
She is a Liberal POS.
I don’t think these morons realize we actually read what they post.

Yes I'm very proud to be a life long liberal.

Do you have a problem with that?

Deal with it.

You conservatives can try to cheat and rig our system and you can get away with it in some areas of the nation. You can't get away with it here in the west. We're just way too smart for you.

Conservatives tried to rig the congress in my state. They lost here too. The conservative who actually tried it lost his election. LOL. He was thrown out by the people of his district.

Forum List

Back