Kanye West opens up about overcoming fear to wear MAGA hat

I cant believe I agree with Kanye, but I do. And he is so right about being afraid. That's what the left does, it's a fascist tactic, get people to shut up and be afraid to speak. I'm so glad he isn't afraid and he'll find many of his friends and fans don't agree, but they'll keep buying his music.

Abve is what fucked up Trump cultists,consider "important political news".....

Good thing that thoze monitoring this forum are of the same"persuasion," right?

LOL

Abve is what fucked up Trump cultists,consider "important political news".....

Good thing that thoze monitoring this forum are of the same"persuasion," right?

LOL
People open threads like this all the time, \so please. you have a major music star talking about the current President. Just because you don't like his take, doesn't mean it's not worth discussing.

People open threads like this all the time, \so please. you have a major music star talking about the current President. Just because you don't like his take, doesn't mean it's not worth discussing.

Actually, NO........You morons are latching on to ONE black entertainer statements siding with the orange buffoon as it was "manna from heaven."

Let me remind you that Trump's racist remarks and history managed to get about 12% of the black vote in 2016.

Actually, NO........You morons are latching on to ONE black entertainer statements siding with the orange buffoon as it was "manna from heaven."

Let me remind you that Trump's racist remarks and history managed to get about 12% of the black vote in 2016.
People post stuff about celebrities ALL the time on here
I didn't know he got 12% I thought it was single digits.
why are you afraid of kanye, your reaction shows that you are.
I mean why do blacks get ostracized for a political opinion.....it's amazing....

Which his approval rating among blacks is around 29% now. They are moving off the plantation finally. Just think it took a black president to show them the truth.

People post stuff about celebrities ALL the time on here
I didn't know he got 12% I thought it was single digits.
why are you afraid of kanye, your reaction shows that you are.
I mean why do blacks get ostracized for a political opinion.....it's amazing....

nat4900 and the DNC are shitting themselves over the idea of Blacks breaking out of their Demoncrat shackles.

12%?

a little above average, isn't it?

Poster boy for the Republican party?
Kanye-West-George-Bush-Doesnt-Care-About-Black-People-Telethon-Benefit-For-Victims-Of-Hurricane.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Which his approval rating among blacks is around 29% now. They are moving off the plantation finally. Just think it took a black president to show them the truth.

Ignorant moron......LOL

CNN's latest poll conducted by SSRS has Trump at just 7% approval among African Americans. The last time CNN polled, in March, it was at 11%.

Stelter: How Trump's false claim about African American support ...
Donald Trump's misleading claim that Kanye West's praise doubled ..

Did you see him on Jimmy Kimmel last night?

Jimmy asked him what Trump had done for blacks and he just sat silent until the show went to break.

Forum List

Back