Man arrested for threatening ICE agents

Cambridge man arrested for threatening ICE agents in murder for hire plot over social media - The Boston Globe

This is COMPLETELY on the democrats heads. They called for this and ANY blood will be on their hands.

It's truly amazing...Bundy and his band of merry men can point and aim rifles at government agents, and the hard right cheered them on and supported them doing so. Now all of a sudden, a different government agency is supposed to be "protected" from harm?

Cambridge man arrested for threatening ICE agents in murder for hire plot over social media - The Boston Globe

This is COMPLETELY on the democrats heads. They called for this and ANY blood will be on their hands.

It's truly amazing...Bundy and his band of merry men can point and aim rifles at government agents, and the hard right cheered them on and supported them doing so. Now all of a sudden, a different government agency is supposed to be "protected" from harm?
Bundy and those patriots were protecting STOLEN property and they were right...THIS is threatening people DOING THEIR JOBS to remove illegal,dangerous people from my country. Stop crying about something completely different.

Just like when Bill O'Riled Up was on the air, damn near every day, whipping Americans into a frenzy over "Tiller the Baby Killer" and suddenly washed his hands clean when a far rightwing bastard went into the man's church, no less, and gunned him down in cold blood.

All conservatives said and agreed that Bill O'Reilly had nothing to do with it, then mumbled some claptrap about "personal responsibility."

Compare that sentiment to this thread.

Who do they think they're fooling here? I mean, these people are really fools.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Last edited:
Bundy and those patriots were protecting STOLEN property and they were right...THIS is threatening people DOING THEIR JOBS to remove illegal,dangerous people from my country. Stop crying about something completely different.
These rightwing bastards always have a different standard for their own guys...

tenor.gif

Nothing is more funny than a hack trying to explain how there is a difference in the value of life with government employees.

I have my shocked face on that you actually attempted to show a distinction without a difference.

Democrats are actually justifying threatening ice agents with other, past, behavior by someone else.

Yea, it’s called setting a precedence. Why are GOP hacks suddenly worried about the life of a government employee?

Nothing is more funny than a hack trying to explain how there is a difference in the value of life with government employees.

I have my shocked face on that you actually attempted to show a distinction without a difference.
Simple. Just because you have a badge doesn't change that if you are committing a crime you should be dealt with. BLM agents WERE committing THEFT and were stopped. ICE agents are enforcing the law not breaking it.

Simple. Just because you have a badge doesn't change that if you are committing a crime you should be dealt with. BLM agents WERE committing THEFT and were stopped. ICE agents are enforcing the law not breaking it.
Bwahahahaha
Bundy was the one stealing from America by thinking he could graze his cattle for free. I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility....

Bwahahahaha
Bundy was the one stealing from America by thinking he could graze his cattle for free. I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility....

You do know they dropped all charges right?

Bwahahahaha

You know he doesn't care, right??

Bwahahahaha

You just strengthened my point even more, they dropped the charges of bubbas pointing rifles at federal agents, and you seem to be fine with it because of the nonchalance way you brought it up.

Let's see your rage filled outrage over a guy threatening ICE agents again, because hypocrisy is so cute when cons pretend to care.

Bwahahahaha

You just strengthened my point even more, they dropped the charges of bubbas pointing rifles at federal agents, and you seem to be fine with it because of the nonchalance way you brought it up.

Let's see your rage filled outrage over a guy threatening ICE agents again, because hypocrisy is so cute when cons pretend to care.

The Bundy's were exonerated and the Feds were wrong.

BLM was in the wrong. Hell, the agency really shouldn’t exist to begin with because we shouldn’t have “Frderal Land”. On the other hand ICE is a legitimate and necessary part of a proper Government. There’s your difference.

No, they were not.....

BLM was in the wrong. Hell, the agency really shouldn’t exist to begin with because we shouldn’t have “Frderal Land”. On the other hand ICE is a legitimate and necessary part of a proper Government. There’s your difference.
Did Trump disband the BLM and give them [the Bundy's] whatever they claimed was there's yet???

Forum List

Back