Facts and Logic, Israel

Tell the Cherokee.

Or the Iraqis.

Tell the Jews and Christians of the Middle East whose lands were stolen by the Muhammadan.

Iraq was a Christian country and Afghanistan a Buddhist country before being invaded by the Muhammadan.

Your lesson for the day
"Iraq" didn't come into existence until 1918.

"Princeton"

Yes, prior to 1918 there was a black hole, no Mesopotamia, nothing.

Historically we speak of states or nations in terms of independence, in Iraq's case that is 1932.

And just like Israel, Iraq gained independence from Britain.

Learn something about history and get your head out of Chomsky's ass.

Gerhard (geraldo) Joffe presents israeli propaganda, that's true, perhaps he should re-name his site "Fallacies and Lies about the Middle East.
but hey, if he make's enough from donations to pay his office costs for his failing book bizness good for him,
I dont think his opinion pieces changes people's perception of the crimes that israel commits other than those who are simply looking for justification of thier preconcieved views

How about accepting my challenge and presenting what you believe to be propaganda and we can discuss a specific point.

Discussing facts and history is just a bit troublesome, huh.

The League of Nations established borders for Israel, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea, from Dan to Beersheba.

The rest of your post is pure gibberish. Your mind is very twisted.

Now, even you know. But, no reputational points for you :lol:

Not according to the armistice agreements.

Armistice agreements are non-binding. The League of Nations' Palestine Mandate establishing "Palestine" as the Jewish homeland is binding.

You still have no reputational points.:lol:

I have to give you credit. You never let facts influence your opinions.

So nobody is willing to take my challenge.

Nobody can show Flame, Facts and Logic to be incorrect.

From FLAME
FLAME: Israel: An Apartheid State? Is there any truth at all in this oft-repeated calumny?
South African Apartheid. “Apartheid,” the Dutch-Africaans term for separation, was the social order of the former South Africa. It meant exactly that. The Black majority of the nation and the so-called Colored were kept strictly apart in all aspects of life.

Blacks were not "kept strictly apart in all aspects of life" Many blacks were employed by whites as housemaid, gardeners, manual laborers, etc - jobs which required that whites and blacks not be seperated completely

Your right, I have friends from South Africa that attest to this.

So nobody is willing to take my challenge.

Nobody can show Flame, Facts and Logic to be incorrect.

From FLAME
FLAME: Israel: An Apartheid State? Is there any truth at all in this oft-repeated calumny?
South African Apartheid. “Apartheid,” the Dutch-Africaans term for separation, was the social order of the former South Africa. It meant exactly that. The Black majority of the nation and the so-called Colored were kept strictly apart in all aspects of life.

Blacks were not "kept strictly apart in all aspects of life" Many blacks were employed by whites as housemaid, gardeners, manual laborers, etc - jobs which required that whites and blacks not be seperated completely

WHERE DID mdn2000 GO??

I had to sleep, I only left this thread 12 hours ago. I am also in Spain so I am posting at a different time. UTC +1, I think makes for a 11 hour time difference from the left coast.

Last edited:
WHERE DID mdn2000 GO??

soliciting donations?

Actually exposing myself to different cultures, something you most likely never had the opportunity to do, I am in Spain dumb-ass, add 11 hours and you will see I am sleeping hence I cannot respond in real time, this is a message board, not chat, think about that.

So where am I and what cultures and people am I learning.

I am in Spain inspecting a Nuclear Power plant. What are you doing today.

So I can say I am learning about the Spanish people first hand.
My co-workers are from everywhere, Argentina, six different people.
One person from Slovenia, ever speak with a man who lives in Slovenia. I do, daily.
When I go out to eat, the waitress is from Venezuela, she hates Chavez.
Lots of people from Romania here as well, they work everywhere hence I get exposed to their thoughts as well.
On other jobs here I have worked with men from Slovakia and Bulgaria.

So maybe you can tell me where the fuck you are, why are you not responding right now.

Oh, in a week I will be in Brazil and at best I might respond once a week or not at all, in Brazil I will have no time to be here, I will be on a tropical beach watching hot women in tiny Bikinis drinking very cold beer. Coincidently a company in Brazil bought Budweiser.

I like the website;

F L A M E : Our Ads and Positions

This is an excellent reference for historical facts concerning the Arab war against Israel.

I have yet to find anyone who can present a fact that is contrary to the history presented on this site. I put this out here as a thread as a test to my statement and confidence. Personally, I pride myself on only presenting facts.

I guess its possible there might be something that is not correct on this site and if that be true I challenge anyone to find that fact and point it out to me.

And how can the Arabs possibly question Israel's existence since they have been involved with Israel in at least five major wars, in all of which they were decisively defeated.

FLAME: Israel’s “Right to Exist” (II): How could anyone question such a right?

The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries.

The fact is that none of those countries lost the war. None of those countries surrendered to Israel. A cease fire was called by UN resolution. When the border arrangements were mentioned in the armistice agreements we find that the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged from when they were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

There was no Israeli land recognized by any Israeli borders.

Was it not a secret meeting between France and Britain that divided the Middle East. Anyhow to argue in defense of my premise (which so far I have a score of 0-1).

http://www.factsandlogic.org/ad_06.html

Myth: The establishment of the State of Israel in 1948 changed border arrangements that had existed for centuries.

Fact: The borders in the Middle East were drawn arbitrarily after World War I by Britain and France. In the spoils, Britain got Iraq and Palestine. In 1922, contrary to the Balfour Declaration and to its Mandate from the League of Nations, Britain gave the area east of the Jordan River (77% of Palestine) to the Hashemite tribes

Hashemite tribes, I think that would be Abdullah, the son of the Sheik of Mecca (ancestry traced to Mohammed). I need to look that up, its off the top of my head.

Myth: Judea and Samaria (also called "the West Bank") are part of Jordan.

Fact: The British allocated the area east of the Jordan River to the Hashemite tribes. These tribes founded a kingdom and called it Transjordan. In 1948, after the declaration of Israel's independence, the British-led Transjordanians attacked the newly founded Jewish state and were able to occupy Judea/Samaria (the "West Bank") and the eastern part of Jerusalem. They renamed themselves "Jordan" and stayed in that occupation for 19 years, until they were defeated and driven out by Israel in the 1967 Six Day War

Myth: Israel annexed the Golan Heights illegally and has no right to hold onto them.

Fact: The Golan Heights is a desolate area, far smaller than Long Island, NY. The arbitrary boundary lines drawn after World War I did place the Golan Heights in Syria. It put Israel at an impossible military disadvantage. From 1948 until Israel captured the Heights in the 1967 Six Day War, Syria subjected Israeli settlements in the plains below to constant bombardment. Israel has always been prepared to negotiate all issues with Syria, including the status of the Golan Heights.

Israel is the only victorious country in recorded history that has surrendered vast territories to the vanquished. Still, Israel is not prepared to commit suicide by yielding to propaganda and myth and by adjusting its boundaries to suit the purposes of its implacable enemies. The insistence on "adjustment" of borders is one step in the plan for its destruction. One hundred retired U.S. generals and admirals and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are agreed that Israel must retain the Jordan River as its border in order to be defensible. The solution? Sit down at the negotiating table and work out an agreement on borders, just as Israel did with Egypt. Israel has been ready for such talks for over twenty years. So far, only Egypt has finally agreed to sit down and talk to Israel. All other countries concerned consider themselves in a state of war with Israel, deny its "existence" and will not consider any talks or negotiation

So as I see it, this ad from "FLAME" is accurate.

I dont see this as conflicting with what you posted P.F. Tinmore

My primary source is not this website, I just put this out here to see how accurate or how well I could rely on the information on this site, its a great site refuting many myths.

This is my source for all I know. My personal library

Attachments

• $lib sized.jpg
    $lib sized.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 70
Fucking lush, come see me in Almeria

Go eat a Vienna sausage, I drive a Tundra. At least you could do is insult with wit, of course that would require intelligence.

Almera Owners Club Forum - Welcome to the Almera Owners Club

frontimage.jpg
Intelligence, From someone who cant read or spell? Almeria is a province in Spain, not a car:lol:

I guess you miss the Vienna part and focused on the car, I did a two part joke/insult.

Your weren't talking about this, it is in Vienna

The Agency's Laboratories Seibersdorf and Vienna

The ALMERA network (Analytical Laboratories for the Measurement of Environmental Radioactivity) was established by the IAEA in 1995, and is a cooperative effort of analytical laboratories world-wide. Members of the network are nominated by their respective IAEA Member States as those laboratories which would be expected to provide reliable and timely analysis of environmental samples in the event of an accidental or intentional release of radioactivity.

I like the website;

F L A M E : Our Ads and Positions

This is an excellent reference for historical facts concerning the Arab war against Israel.

I have yet to find anyone who can present a fact that is contrary to the history presented on this site. I put this out here as a thread as a test to my statement and confidence. Personally, I pride myself on only presenting facts.

I guess its possible there might be something that is not correct on this site and if that be true I challenge anyone to find that fact and point it out to me.

The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries.

The fact is that none of those countries lost the war. None of those countries surrendered to Israel. A cease fire was called by UN resolution. When the border arrangements were mentioned in the armistice agreements we find that the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged from when they were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

Was it not a secret meeting between France and Britain that divided the Middle East. Anyhow to argue in defense of my premise (which so far I have a score of 0-1).

Hashemite tribes, I think that would be Abdullah, the son of the Sheik of Mecca (ancestry traced to Mohammed). I need to look that up, its off the top of my head.

Myth: Israel annexed the Golan Heights illegally and has no right to hold onto them.

Fact: The Golan Heights is a desolate area, far smaller than Long Island, NY. The arbitrary boundary lines drawn after World War I did place the Golan Heights in Syria. It put Israel at an impossible military disadvantage. From 1948 until Israel captured the Heights in the 1967 Six Day War, Syria subjected Israeli settlements in the plains below to constant bombardment. Israel has always been prepared to negotiate all issues with Syria, including the status of the Golan Heights.

Israel is the only victorious country in recorded history that has surrendered vast territories to the vanquished. Still, Israel is not prepared to commit suicide by yielding to propaganda and myth and by adjusting its boundaries to suit the purposes of its implacable enemies. The insistence on "adjustment" of borders is one step in the plan for its destruction. One hundred retired U.S. generals and admirals and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are agreed that Israel must retain the Jordan River as its border in order to be defensible. The solution? Sit down at the negotiating table and work out an agreement on borders, just as Israel did with Egypt. Israel has been ready for such talks for over twenty years. So far, only Egypt has finally agreed to sit down and talk to Israel. All other countries concerned consider themselves in a state of war with Israel, deny its "existence" and will not consider any talks or negotiation

I don't see how those quotes refute PRT. Your 1st quote talks about the borders before 1948, which is irrelevant

The 2nd doesn't say where the border was

wrt the Golan Heights, neither of your quotes support the claim that the GH's are a internationally recognized part of Israel. Instead, it argue that the Israeli confiscations of that land is justified by national security

I think you have to do a better job of supporting FLAME's claim. Pointing to an international agreement that gives those lands to Israel would seem (to me) to be the only way to prove FLAME right.

I don't see how those quotes refute PRT. Your 1st quote talks about the borders before 1948, which is irrelevant

The 2nd doesn't say where the border was

wrt the Golan Heights, neither of your quotes support the claim that the GH's are a internationally recognized part of Israel. Instead, it argue that the Israeli confiscations of that land is justified by national security

I think you have to do a better job of supporting FLAME's claim. Pointing to an international agreement that gives those lands to Israel would seem (to me) to be the only way to prove FLAME right.

Israel captured land in a defensive war provoked by the Arab skunks. To the victor goes the spoils Get over it.

Forum List

Back