Facts and Logic, Israel

I like the website;

F L A M E : Our Ads and Positions

This is an excellent reference for historical facts concerning the Arab war against Israel.

I have yet to find anyone who can present a fact that is contrary to the history presented on this site. I put this out here as a thread as a test to my statement and confidence. Personally, I pride myself on only presenting facts.

I guess its possible there might be something that is not correct on this site and if that be true I challenge anyone to find that fact and point it out to me.

The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries.

The fact is that none of those countries lost the war. None of those countries surrendered to Israel. A cease fire was called by UN resolution. When the border arrangements were mentioned in the armistice agreements we find that the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged from when they were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

There was no Israeli land recognized by any Israeli borders.

The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries

This statement is false, the basis of the website it to provide fact to dispel propaganda, you have confused the premise of an "ad", with the purpose of the website, that is a huge distinction.

Your statement is misleading, when speaking of such critical points in history details become important. Arab countries were not in possesion of Palestine, the British were.

That was my point. Israel claims it won Palestinian land from Egypt, Jordan, etc. when it was not their land to lose.

The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries.

The fact is that none of those countries lost the war. None of those countries surrendered to Israel. A cease fire was called by UN resolution. When the border arrangements were mentioned in the armistice agreements we find that the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged from when they were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

There was no Israeli land recognized by any Israeli borders.

The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries

This statement is false, the basis of the website it to provide fact to dispel propaganda, you have confused the premise of an "ad", with the purpose of the website, that is a huge distinction.

Your statement is misleading, when speaking of such critical points in history details become important. Arab countries were not in possesion of Palestine, the British were.

That was my point. Israel claims it won Palestinian land from Egypt, Jordan, etc. when it was not their land to lose.

Palestine was a European invention created by the Romans. There are no references to Palestine in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible or Quran or any ancient historical texts or archaeological artifacts.

The correct historical geographical name of the land is Judah/Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived.

Jews had sovereignty over Judea 3000 years ago and the League of Nations later conferred Jewish sovereignty over the land in 1922.

Your history lesson for the day.

Last edited:

Palestine was a European invention created by the Romans. There are no references to Palestine in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible or Quran or any ancient historical texts or archaeological artifacts.

The correct historical geographical name of the land is Judah/Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived.

Jews had sovereignty over Judea 3000 years ago and the League of Nations later conferred Jewish sovereignty over the land in 1922.

No it didn't.

No it didn't.

You are severely uneducated which is why you have zero reputational points.

Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
Official Roman usage of the name Palestine to designate the area of the former Jewish kingdom seems to date from after the Jewish risings and their suppression. The Emperor Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but of Jewish nationahood and statehood.

It would seem that the name Judaea was abolished at the same time as Jerusalem and the country renamed Palestina or Syria-Palestina with the same intention to obliterate its historic Jewish identity.

Palestine was sometimes extended to include territories further east but was not usually applied to Judaea [Israel, today] , which in Roman times was still officially and commonly known by that name.

Your history lesson for the day.:clap2:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Arabs-History-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0192803107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288187880&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Arabs in History (9780192803108): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

No it didn't.

Official Roman usage of the name Palestine to designate the area of the former Jewish kingdom seems to date from after the Jewish risings and their suppression. The Emperor Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but of Jewish nationahood and statehood.

It would seem that the name Judaea was abolished at the same time as Jerusalem and the country renamed Palestina or Syria-Palestina with the same intention to obliterate its historic Jewish identity.

Palestine was sometimes extended to include territories further east but was not usually applied to Judaea [Israel, today] , which in Roman times was still officially and commonly known by that name.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Arabs-History-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0192803107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288187880&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Arabs in History (9780192803108): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

Irrelevant, but thanks anyway.

No it didn't.

Irrelevant, but thanks anyway.

History is relevant to those with functioning brains. You automatically opt out.:lol:

Tinmore, whatever, I know I wont change your mind, you post as a bigot, as someone who hates, I state this and you will be nice and claim to be a dove but your threads tell the story.

I wont be around nor do I have the time as well as posting propaganda is not much to debate. At this point I see Tinmore will not attempt to address the premise of my thread, that says it all.

Facts and Logic stands at 99% accurate.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jp-_ydl_28&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back