Facts and Logic, Israel

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by mdn2000, Dec 4, 2010.

1. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    I like the website;

F L A M E : Our Ads and Positions

This is an excellent reference for historical facts concerning the Arab war against Israel.

I have yet to find anyone who can present a fact that is contrary to the history presented on this site. I put this out here as a thread as a test to my statement and confidence. Personally, I pride myself on only presenting facts.

I guess its possible there might be something that is not correct on this site and if that be true I challenge anyone to find that fact and point it out to me.

2. Freeman

Freeman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +382
    Those russian and ukranian aliens should return to their ghettos, it's better for them and for muslim-christians living in ME.

3. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,060
    FLAME - Facts and Logic About the Middle East is a non-profit pro-Israel organization based in San Francisco, California. It began as a chapter of the pro-Israel media watchdog group CAMERA, later becoming an independent organization.

CAMERA - The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) is a Boston-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit, pro-Israel media watchdog group. The group says it was founded in 1982 "to respond to the Washington Post's coverage of Israel's Lebanon incursion, and to the paper's general anti-Israel bias".

CAMERA is known for its pro-Israel media monitoring and advocacy. CAMERA releases reports to counter what it calls "frequently inaccurate and skewed characterizations of Israel and of events in the Middle East" that it believes may fuel anti-Israel and anti-Jewish prejudice. The group mobilizes protests against what it describes as unfair media coverage by issuing full-page ads in newspapers, organizing demonstrations, and encouraging sponsors to withhold funds. CAMERA has about 55,000 paying members and claims 46 news outlets have issued corrections based on their work.

CAMERA has attracted both critics and supporters. Gershom Gorenberg, a journalist for The American Prospect, has written that CAMERA is "Orwellian-named" and that "like others engaged in the narrative wars, it does not understand the difference between advocacy and accuracy". Other critics have described CAMERA as a special interest group fighting for a pro-Israeli bias. Prominent American Jews Eli Wiesel, Natan Sharansky, Senator Joe Lieberman and Alan Dershowitz have done fundraising for CAMERA, speaking at their national conference. Richard Landes, an Associate Professor at Boston University, said "their work is that they are careful both to reason and cite sources scrupulously" and that those who dismiss their work "rely on a dismissal that is at least as partisan as that with which it charges others."

In May 2008, five Wikipedia editors involved in a CAMERA campaign to edit Wikipedia were banned by Wikipedia administrators, who wrote that the project's open nature "is fundamentally incompatible with the creation of a private group to surreptitiously coordinate editing by ideologically like-minded individuals".
    wiki
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_for_Accuracy_in_Middle_East_Reporting_in_America

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    You worship a pedophile Muhammad who was a child molester, so, shut the fk up, loser.

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

5. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    Are you referring to Russian Jews?

People forget the pogroms in Russia, Pogrom, a word for rape, murder, robbery, and tyranny.

6. georgephillip

georgephillip Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,039
    Tell the Cherokee.

Or the Iraqis.

7. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Tell the Jews and Christians of the Middle East whose lands were stolen by the Muhammadan.

Iraq was a Christian country and Afghanistan a Buddhist country before being invaded by the Muhammadan.

Your lesson for the day

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  8. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    So nobody is willing to take my challenge.

Nobody can show Flame, Facts and Logic to be incorrect.

9. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Gerhard (geraldo) Joffe presents israeli propaganda, that's true, perhaps he should re-name his site "Fallacies and Lies about the Middle East.
    but hey, if he make's enough from donations to pay his office costs for his failing book bizness good for him,
    I dont think his opinion pieces changes people's perception of the crimes that israel commits other than those who are simply looking for justification of thier preconcieved views

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    This would all end tomarrow if everyone in the world were to become athiests

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1