Facts and Logic, Israel

mdn2000

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
conservative hell california
I like the website;

F L A M E : Our Ads and Positions

This is an excellent reference for historical facts concerning the Arab war against Israel.

I have yet to find anyone who can present a fact that is contrary to the history presented on this site. I put this out here as a thread as a test to my statement and confidence. Personally, I pride myself on only presenting facts.

I guess its possible there might be something that is not correct on this site and if that be true I challenge anyone to find that fact and point it out to me.

I like the website;

This is an excellent reference for historical facts concerning the Arab war against Israel.

I have yet to find anyone who can present a fact that is contrary to the history presented on this site. I put this out here as a thread as a test to my statement and confidence. Personally, I pride myself on only presenting facts.

I guess its possible there might be something that is not correct on this site and if that be true I challenge anyone to find that fact and point it out to me.

Those russian and ukranian aliens should return to their ghettos, it's better for them and for muslim-christians living in ME.

FLAME - Facts and Logic About the Middle East is a non-profit pro-Israel organization based in San Francisco, California. It began as a chapter of the pro-Israel media watchdog group CAMERA, later becoming an independent organization.

CAMERA - The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) is a Boston-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit, pro-Israel media watchdog group. The group says it was founded in 1982 "to respond to the Washington Post's coverage of Israel's Lebanon incursion, and to the paper's general anti-Israel bias".

CAMERA is known for its pro-Israel media monitoring and advocacy. CAMERA releases reports to counter what it calls "frequently inaccurate and skewed characterizations of Israel and of events in the Middle East" that it believes may fuel anti-Israel and anti-Jewish prejudice. The group mobilizes protests against what it describes as unfair media coverage by issuing full-page ads in newspapers, organizing demonstrations, and encouraging sponsors to withhold funds. CAMERA has about 55,000 paying members and claims 46 news outlets have issued corrections based on their work.

CAMERA has attracted both critics and supporters. Gershom Gorenberg, a journalist for The American Prospect, has written that CAMERA is "Orwellian-named" and that "like others engaged in the narrative wars, it does not understand the difference between advocacy and accuracy". Other critics have described CAMERA as a special interest group fighting for a pro-Israeli bias. Prominent American Jews Eli Wiesel, Natan Sharansky, Senator Joe Lieberman and Alan Dershowitz have done fundraising for CAMERA, speaking at their national conference. Richard Landes, an Associate Professor at Boston University, said "their work is that they are careful both to reason and cite sources scrupulously" and that those who dismiss their work "rely on a dismissal that is at least as partisan as that with which it charges others."

In May 2008, five Wikipedia editors involved in a CAMERA campaign to edit Wikipedia were banned by Wikipedia administrators, who wrote that the project's open nature "is fundamentally incompatible with the creation of a private group to surreptitiously coordinate editing by ideologically like-minded individuals".
wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_for_Accuracy_in_Middle_East_Reporting_in_America

I like the website;

Those russian and ukranian aliens should return to their ghettos, it's better for them and for muslim-christians living in ME.

You worship a pedophile Muhammad who was a child molester, so, shut the fk up, loser.

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

• Banned
I like the website;

Are you referring to Russian Jews?

People forget the pogroms in Russia, Pogrom, a word for rape, murder, robbery, and tyranny.

Tell the Cherokee.

Or the Iraqis.

Tell the Jews and Christians of the Middle East whose lands were stolen by the Muhammadan.

Iraq was a Christian country and Afghanistan a Buddhist country before being invaded by the Muhammadan.

Your lesson for the day

Last edited:
Gerhard (geraldo) Joffe presents israeli propaganda, that's true, perhaps he should re-name his site "Fallacies and Lies about the Middle East.
but hey, if he make's enough from donations to pay his office costs for his failing book bizness good for him,
I dont think his opinion pieces changes people's perception of the crimes that israel commits other than those who are simply looking for justification of thier preconcieved views

Last edited:
This would all end tomarrow if everyone in the world were to become athiests

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Tell the Cherokee.

Or the Iraqis.

Tell the Jews and Christians of the Middle East whose lands were stolen by the Muhammadan.

Iraq was a Christian country and Afghanistan a Buddhist country before being invaded by the Muhammadan.

Your lesson for the day
"Iraq" didn't come into existence until 1918.

"Princeton"

Iraq was a Christian entity prior to the Islamic conquests after Muhammad's death.

So, too, was Afghanistan a Buddhist country.

Now, you know

I like the website;

I wonder if you would care to entertain this hypothetical question: is the dispute over the land the Jews inhabit one based on religion, or culture...

Meaning, is your objection to Israel Koranic, or on the needs and wants of contemporary Muslim inhabitants of the region?

I like the website;

I wonder if you would care to entertain this hypothetical question: is the dispute over the land the Jews inhabit one based on religion, or culture...

Meaning, is your objection to Israel Koranic, or on the needs and wants of contemporary Muslim inhabitants of the region?

The conflict is theological, not geopolitical. Islamic theology states Jews cannot live independently.

The conflict is theological, not geopolitical. Islamic theology states Jews cannot live independently.

What does "live independently" mean?
Cannot self-govern?
Or must be governed by Muslims?

And is this from the Koran, or commentaries?

What does "live independently" mean?
Cannot self-govern?
Or must be governed by Muslims?

And is this from the Koran, or commentaries?

Historically, Jews and Christians who refused to convert to Islam or who didn't want to be killed had the option of living as dhimmis, stripped of their rights and permitted to practice their religions virtually in secret. Such dhimmis were subject to Islamic rule and did not have freedom or independence.

Dhimmitude is detailed in the Shariah based on Islamic literature.

So nobody is willing to take my challenge.

Nobody can show Flame, Facts and Logic to be incorrect.

From FLAME
http://www.factsandlogic.org/ad_121.html
South African Apartheid. “Apartheid,” the Dutch-Africaans term for separation, was the social order of the former South Africa. It meant exactly that. The Black majority of the nation and the so-called Colored were kept strictly apart in all aspects of life.

Blacks were not "kept strictly apart in all aspects of life" Many blacks were employed by whites as housemaid, gardeners, manual laborers, etc - jobs which required that whites and blacks not be seperated completely

Last edited:

From FLAME

South African Apartheid. “Apartheid,” the Dutch-Africaans term for separation, was the social order of the former South Africa. It meant exactly that. The Black majority of the nation and the so-called Colored were kept strictly apart in all aspects of life.

Blacks were not "kept strictly apart [
]in all aspects of life[/B]" Many blacks were employed by whites as housemaid, gardeners, manual laborers, etc - jobs which required that whites and blacks not be seperated completely

What About The Arab Apartheid?
by Khaled Abu Toameh

Ironically, the Arab citizens of Israel enjoy more rights in the Jewish state than their Palestinian brothers do in any Arab country.

And is it not ironic that the government of Binyamin Netanyahu is doing more to boost the Palestinian economy in the West Bank than any Arab country? .

Perhaps the time has come to start paying attention to the plight of the Palestinians in the Arab world.

How come the Lebanese students who recently talked about Israel's "war crimes" in the Gaza Strip during Israel Apartheid Week on many North American college campuses had nothing to say about the fact that tens of thousands of Palestinians have been massacred in Lebanon over the past four decades? Dozens of refugees were killed and hundreds wounded in the three-month offensive that also destroyed thousands of houses inside the refugee camp. Reporters said it was the worst internal violence in Lebanon since the civil war that hit the country between 1975-1990. And just three years ago, the Lebanese Army used heavy artillery to bomb the Nahr-al-Bared refugee camp in north Lebanon.

Yet who has ever heard of a United Nations resolution condemning Syria or Lebanon for committing horrific atrocities or discriminating against the Palestinians? The Lebanese, Syrian and Jordanian students and professors who took part in the anti-Israel events on campuses have clearly "forgotten" that their regimes probably have more Palestinian blood on their hands than Israel. In the early 1970s, the Jordanians slaughtered thousands of Palestinians in what has become known as Black September. Can somebody point to one United Nations resolution condemning that massacre?

And where was the United Nations when Kuwait and several Gulf countries expelled more than 400,000 Palestinians in one week? The exodus took place in March 1991, after Kuwait was liberated from Iraqi occupation. Ironically, the first week of March is being celebrated on university campuses as Israel Apartheid Week with no reference to the mass expulsion of Palestinians from the Gulf. Although there are more than 400,000 Palestinians living in Lebanon in twelve refugee camps -- which human rights organizations and Palestinians say have the worst living conditions of all the refugee camps in the Middle East -- as in most of the Arab countries, these Palestinians have been assigned the status of "foreigners," a fact which has deprived them of health care, social services, property ownership and education.

Even worse, Lebanese law bans Palestinians from working in many jobs. This means that Palestinians cannot work in the public services and institutions run by the government such as schools and hospitals. Unlike Israel, Lebanese public hospitals do not admit Palestinians for medical treatment or surgery. Can somebody imagine the outcry of the international community if Israel's parliament, the Knesset, passed a law today prohibiting Arabs from working in certain professions or receiving medical treatment? The same applies to Palestinians living in most of the Arab countries. While Israel has never stripped its Arab citizens of their citizenship, Jordan has begun revoking the Jordanian citizenship of thousands of its citizens who are of Palestinian descent. Jordan was the only Arab country that has ever granted Palestinian Jordanian citizenship. In recent years, however, the Jordanians appear to have regretted that decision. As for the rest of the Arab countries, Palestinians can only dream of obtaining citizenship. It is almost impossible to find a Palestinian with Egyptian or Moroccan or Kuwaiti citizenship.
What about the Arab apartheid? by Khaled Abu Toameh Israel, belegerd volk, cultuur en natie

From FLAME

]in all aspects of life[/B]" Many blacks were employed by whites as housemaid, gardeners, manual laborers, etc - jobs which required that whites and blacks not be seperated completely

by Khaled Abu Toameh

Perhaps the time has come to start paying attention to the plight of the Palestinians in the Arab world.

How come the Lebanese students who recently talked about Israel's "war crimes" in the Gaza Strip during Israel Apartheid Week on many North American college campuses had nothing to say about the fact that tens of thousands of Palestinians have been massacred in Lebanon over the past four decades? Dozens of refugees were killed and hundreds wounded in the three-month offensive that also destroyed thousands of houses inside the refugee camp. Reporters said it was the worst internal violence in Lebanon since the civil war that hit the country between 1975-1990. And just three years ago, the Lebanese Army used heavy artillery to bomb the Nahr-al-Bared refugee camp in north Lebanon.

Yet who has ever heard of a United Nations resolution condemning Syria or Lebanon for committing horrific atrocities or discriminating against the Palestinians? The Lebanese, Syrian and Jordanian students and professors who took part in the anti-Israel events on campuses have clearly "forgotten" that their regimes probably have more Palestinian blood on their hands than Israel. In the early 1970s, the Jordanians slaughtered thousands of Palestinians in what has become known as Black September. Can somebody point to one United Nations resolution condemning that massacre?

And where was the United Nations when Kuwait and several Gulf countries expelled more than 400,000 Palestinians in one week? The exodus took place in March 1991, after Kuwait was liberated from Iraqi occupation. Ironically, the first week of March is being celebrated on university campuses as Israel Apartheid Week with no reference to the mass expulsion of Palestinians from the Gulf. Although there are more than 400,000 Palestinians living in Lebanon in twelve refugee camps -- which human rights organizations and Palestinians say have the worst living conditions of all the refugee camps in the Middle East -- as in most of the Arab countries, these Palestinians have been assigned the status of "foreigners," a fact which has deprived them of health care, social services, property ownership and education.

Even worse, Lebanese law bans Palestinians from working in many jobs. This means that Palestinians cannot work in the public services and institutions run by the government such as schools and hospitals. Unlike Israel, Lebanese public hospitals do not admit Palestinians for medical treatment or surgery. Can somebody imagine the outcry of the international community if Israel's parliament, the Knesset, passed a law today prohibiting Arabs from working in certain professions or receiving medical treatment? The same applies to Palestinians living in most of the Arab countries. While Israel has never stripped its Arab citizens of their citizenship, Jordan has begun revoking the Jordanian citizenship of thousands of its citizens who are of Palestinian descent. Jordan was the only Arab country that has ever granted Palestinian Jordanian citizenship. In recent years, however, the Jordanians appear to have regretted that decision. As for the rest of the Arab countries, Palestinians can only dream of obtaining citizenship. It is almost impossible to find a Palestinian with Egyptian or Moroccan or Kuwaiti citizenship.
What about the Arab apartheid? by Khaled Abu Toameh Israel, belegerd volk, cultuur en natie

Pay attention. The article is about S Africa, not ISrael

From FLAME

by Khaled Abu Toameh

Pay attention. The article is about S Africa, not ISrael

You pay attention to Arab and Muslim apartheid, Muhammad.

Forum List

Back