Facts and Logic, Israel

The conflict is theological, not geopolitical. Islamic theology states Jews cannot live independently.

What does "live independently" mean?
Cannot self-govern?
Or must be governed by Muslims?

And is this from the Koran, or commentaries?

Historically, Jews and Christians who refused to convert to Islam or who didn't want to be killed had the option of living as dhimmis, stripped of their rights and permitted to practice their religions virtually in secret. Such dhimmis were subject to Islamic rule and did not have freedom or independence.

Dhimmitude is detailed in the Shariah based on Islamic literature.

So, you are saying that Jews and Christians living in Islamic countries are subject to above restrictions...

How does this pertain to the nation of Israel, and the provenance of obvious hostilities?

India will support Israel against the muzzie paedophile bastards.

The Muhammadan pedophile is a dreadful curse for India, Israel and the whole world.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

I wonder if you would care to entertain this hypothetical question: is the dispute over the land the Jews inhabit one based on religion, or culture...

Meaning, is your objection to Israel Koranic, or on the needs and wants of contemporary Muslim inhabitants of the region?
Both circumcise male babies,
Neither will eat pork,
both are semitic,
both Their religious leaders have uncut beard and cover their heads (to some degree),
both lay claim to the same land,
both believe in the same God,
both read left to right
both have elaborate and comparable codes of conduct, laws and jurisprudence, covering all aspects of life (the Sharia in Islam and the Halacha in Judaism).
both Avoid human imagery in worship
both encourage Charity - Arabic (zakah) Hebrew (Tzadaka)
Both Islam and traditional Judaism ban homosexuality and forbid sexual relations outside of marriage and necessitate abstinence during the wife's menstruation.

I wonder if you would care to entertain this hypothetical question: is the dispute over the land the Jews inhabit one based on religion, or culture...

Meaning, is your objection to Israel Koranic, or on the needs and wants of contemporary Muslim inhabitants of the region?
Both circumcise male babies,

Muslims stole this from the Jews.

Neither will eat pork,

Their religious leaders have uncut beard and cover their heads (to some degree),
both lay claim to the same land

Jews have a historically verified claim to Judea.

Muslims, not so much. Muslims stole the land from the Jews.

both believe in the same God

both have elaborate and comparable codes of conduct, laws and jurisprudence, covering all aspects of life (the Sharia in Islam and the Halacha in Judaism).

both Avoid human imagery in worship

both encourage Charity - Arabic (zakah) Hebrew (Tzadaka)

Both Islam and traditional Judaism ban homosexuality and forbid sexual relations outside of marriage and necessitate abstinence during the wife's menstruation.

Israel does not discriminate against gays, even in the military.

Homosexuality is illegal in most Islamic countries and punishable by death in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen

Cannot self-govern?

Historically, Jews and Christians who refused to convert to Islam or who didn't want to be killed had the option of living as dhimmis, stripped of their rights and permitted to practice their religions virtually in secret. Such dhimmis were subject to Islamic rule and did not have freedom or independence.

So, you are saying that Jews and Christians living in Islamic countries are subject to above restrictions...

How does this pertain to the nation of Israel, and the provenance of obvious hostilities?

There are less than 25,000 Jews living in Arab Muslim countries today, among 350 millon Muslims, rendering Jews virtually non-existent.

Cannot self-govern?

Hostilities between Jews/Christians and Muslims started 1400 years ago, when Jews and Christians refused to convert to Islam, leading to the eventual ethnic cleansing of all non-Muslims from Arabia and the edict from Muhammad that only Islam be practiced in Arabia, which is adhered to today in Saudi Arabia and most of the Muslim world

Israel does not discriminate against gays, even in the military.

Homosexuality is illegal in most Islamic countries and punishable by death in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen
Pay attention I said traditional Judaism ban's homosexuality
Islam and Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuck the Muslim terrorist paedophile bastards.

God bless India, Israel, USA, UK, Russia, Serbia, Greece and indeed anyone who fights the Muslim ENEMY.

Israel & India: New Allies - Brookings Institution

Long live the Jew-Hindu alliance.

Not the UK, now Englandistan. It's just a matter of time before Windsor Castle is converted into a mosque

You are right. Fuck the UK. The British are a bunch of thieving dogs who enslaved both India and Israel. The British are as bad a bunch of fuckers as the Muslim Terrorists.

Last edited:
Fuck the Muslim terrorist paedophile bastards.

God bless India, Israel, USA, UK, Russia, Serbia, Greece and indeed anyone who fights the Muslim ENEMY.

Israel & India: New Allies - Brookings Institution

Long live the Jew-Hindu alliance.

Not the UK, now Englandistan. It's just a matter of time before Windsor Castle is converted into a mosque

You are right. Fuck the UK. The British are a bunch of thieving dogs who enslaved both India and Israel. The British are as bad a bunch of fuckers as the Muslim Terrorists.

The Brits are wimps who will surrender their nation without even a whimper

The Brits are wimps who will surrender their nation without even a whimper

If terrorists are not wimps, then Muslims are not wimps. Not a great heritage, however.

So nobody is willing to take my challenge.

Nobody can show Flame, Facts and Logic to be incorrect.

From FLAME
FLAME: Israel: An Apartheid State? Is there any truth at all in this oft-repeated calumny?
South African Apartheid. “Apartheid,” the Dutch-Africaans term for separation, was the social order of the former South Africa. It meant exactly that. The Black majority of the nation and the so-called Colored were kept strictly apart in all aspects of life.

Blacks were not "kept strictly apart in all aspects of life" Many blacks were employed by whites as housemaid, gardeners, manual laborers, etc - jobs which required that whites and blacks not be seperated completely

WHERE DID mdn2000 GO??

I like the website;

F L A M E : Our Ads and Positions

This is an excellent reference for historical facts concerning the Arab war against Israel.

I have yet to find anyone who can present a fact that is contrary to the history presented on this site. I put this out here as a thread as a test to my statement and confidence. Personally, I pride myself on only presenting facts.

I guess its possible there might be something that is not correct on this site and if that be true I challenge anyone to find that fact and point it out to me.

And how can the Arabs possibly question Israel's existence since they have been involved with Israel in at least five major wars, in all of which they were decisively defeated.

FLAME: Israel’s “Right to Exist” (II): How could anyone question such a right?

The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries.

The fact is that none of those countries lost the war. None of those countries surrendered to Israel. A cease fire was called by UN resolution. When the border arrangements were mentioned in the armistice agreements we find that the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged from when they were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

There was no Israeli land recognized by any Israeli borders.

I like the website;

This is an excellent reference for historical facts concerning the Arab war against Israel.

I have yet to find anyone who can present a fact that is contrary to the history presented on this site. I put this out here as a thread as a test to my statement and confidence. Personally, I pride myself on only presenting facts.

I guess its possible there might be something that is not correct on this site and if that be true I challenge anyone to find that fact and point it out to me.

And how can the Arabs possibly question Israel's existence since they have been involved with Israel in at least five major wars, in all of which they were decisively defeated.

The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries.

The fact is that none of those countries lost the war. None of those countries surrendered to Israel. A cease fire was called by UN resolution. When the border arrangements were mentioned in the armistice agreements we find that the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged from when they were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

The League of Nations established borders for Israel, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea, from Dan to Beersheba.

The rest of your post is pure gibberish. Your mind is very twisted.

Now, even you know. But, no reputational points for you :lol:

I like the website;

The League of Nations established borders for Israel, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea, from Dan to Beersheba.

Not according to the armistice agreements.

Not according to the armistice agreements.

Armistice agreements are non-binding. The League of Nations' Palestine Mandate establishing "Palestine" as the Jewish homeland is binding.

You still have no reputational points.:lol:

Forum List

Back