Facts about Sarin

Originally posted by nycflasher
I think not.
RWA is a piece of shit.

Grow up. Quit being a troll. I don't know why they let oca set such a bad example, but you should rise above the failings of your apparent mentor.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Dunno Flasher, kind of proving his point about libs with that statement!:confused:

Maybe so. I'm just through with this dickhead.
If I want to talk to a wall I have 4 here.
Carry on, folks.

Maybe so. I'm just through with this dickhead.
If I want to talk to a wall I have 4 here.
Carry on, folks.

Yeah. After I kicked your ass, you're through with me. You're just pissed cuz you looked like a fool. Grow up.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yeah. After I kicked your ass, you're through with me. You're just pissed cuz you looked like a fool. Grow up.

I'll let others draw their own conclusions. I just don't have time to spare arguing with you. YOu have misquoted me SEVERAL times, which is why I dismiss you.

We've had at it several times, and you never make a good point. I guess you're right here about Kerry being a part of War atrocities, but I don't see what that has to do with sarin.

The whole Vietnam War was an atrocity, and our country "forced" people to fight over there. At least Kerry has experience as a soldier. At least he stood before congress and vocalized his problems with the war.

Like a stand-up guy should.

Good day.

I'll let others draw their own conclusions. I just don't have time to spare arguing with you. YOu have misquoted me SEVERAL times, which is why I dismiss you.

Post a link to where I misquoted you, or just quit lying.
We've had at it several times, and you never make a good point. I guess you're right here about Kerry being a part of War atrocities, but I don't see what that has to do with sarin.
It has to do with you apparently being unaware of or in denial about kerry's own admission he committed war crimes.
The whole Vietnam War was an atrocity, and our country "forced" people to fight over there. At least Kerry has experience as a soldier. At least he stood before congress and vocalized his problems with the war.

Like a stand-up guy should.

Good day.

Vietnam should have been a success. cowardly, anti american liberals ruined the effort. It's not happening this time, half pint.

Post a link to where I misquoted you, or just quit lying.

It has to do with you apparently being unaware of or in denial about kerry's own admission he committed war crimes.

Vietnam should have been a success. cowardly, anti american liberals ruined the effort. It's not happening this time, half pint.

Dude, I'm in class. Can't waste time arguing with your stupid ass. Have a coke and a smile and go fuck yourself.

Anyone looking at some of our threads from the past month could find instances of you misquoting me. Probably you have misquoted others, too.

Fucking waste of oxygen you are...

Dude, I'm in class. Can't waste time arguing with your stupid ass. Have a coke and a smile and go fuck yourself.

Anyone looking at some of our threads from the past month could find instances of you misquoting me. Probably you have misquoted others, too.

Fucking waste of oxygen you are...

OK. I'm just asking for one instance. Go find the most egregious instance of me misquoting you and we'll talk about it. Or just stfu.

At least Kerry has experience as a soldier. At least he stood before congress and vocalized his problems with the war.

Let's look honestly at Kerry's record....

Two tours in Vietnam - one on a ship off the coast. No threat.

the second, less than four months in a combat zone, in which he was injured three times. Non of the injuries were serious enough for any kind of hospitalization.

Now, in Vietnam, three injuries and you're out of there..... I wonder if any of them were faked..... Hell, one only required benactin....

But, with the time in combat, he can say, "I am a combat veteran".

I wonder if it wasn't all planned from the start with him..... He has said he always had a lifelong ambition to be president some day.

OK. I'm just asking for one instance. Go find the most egregious instance of me misquoting you and we'll talk about it. Or just stfu.

okay. when I get chance today.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Let's look honestly at Kerry's record....

Two tours in Vietnam - one on a ship off the coast. No threat.

the second, less than four months in a combat zone, in which he was injured three times. Non of the injuries were serious enough for any kind of hospitalization.

Now, in Vietnam, three injuries and you're out of there..... I wonder if any of them were faked..... Hell, one only required benactin....

But, with the time in combat, he can say, "I am a combat veteran".

I wonder if it wasn't all planned from the start with him..... He has said he always had a lifelong ambition to be president some day.

I don't see how Bush's combat record makes him more qualified as commander in chief.

Soldiers don't pick and choose the hows and wheres for the most part, as far as how they'll get injured and where they'll be stationed.

Kerry did volunteer didn't he?

What part of "okay" smells like a copout?
I smell more misquoting coming....:p:

Sniff it! Then taste the vapor!

:nine:

Grow up. Quit being a troll. I don't know why they let oca set such a bad example, but you should rise above the failings of your apparent mentor.

People the only reason tht RWA mentions my name is because I have continually kicked his ass up and down USMB and he knows it. The guy is obsessed with me:eek: I'm like the early 90's Chicago Bulls and he's like the New York Knicks, can't quite get over the hump.

I don't see how Bush's combat record makes him more qualified as commander in chief.

I never said that it did, did I?

Soldiers don't pick and choose the hows and wheres for the most part, as far as how they'll get injured and where they'll be stationed.

For the most part, yes, officers do get some say in WHERE they will be stationed.

As for injuries, my point is, that they were not as serious as he would have you believe. Many soldiers refused Purple Hearts for "scratches" and minor injuries received.

Kerry did volunteer didn't he?

Of course, it was all part of his grand scheme. And frankly, he went to the Naval Academy (which prevented him from being drafted). After getting a free education in one of the service academies, you are committed to serve 6 years. So in a sense, you could argue that he didn't really volunteer.

Originally posted by OCA
People the only reason tht RWA mentions my name is because I have continually kicked his ass up and down USMB and he knows it. The guy is obsessed with me:eek: I'm like the early 90's Chicago Bulls and he's like the New York Knicks, can't quite get over the hump.

I remember things differently. I make you look like a cretin regularly. Funny how your ego distorts reality to protect itself.

I remember things differently. I make you look like a cretin regularly. Funny how your ego distorts reality to protect itself.

Well i'll just let the recorded history on this board stand as my proof that you are my bitch. Face it man seriously, you are a joke here, i've cleaned your clock on this board. No ego about it, pure fact.

Dude you need some help, seriously. I can help you get in to see a good counselor if you want.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I never said that it did, did I?

For the most part, yes, officers do get some say in WHERE they will be stationed.

As for injuries, my point is, that they were not as serious as he would have you believe. Many soldiers refused Purple Hearts for "scratches" and minor injuries received.

Of course, it was all part of his grand scheme. And frankly, he went to the Naval Academy (which prevented him from being drafted). After getting a free education in one of the service academies, you are committed to serve 6 years. So in a sense, you could argue that he didn't really volunteer.

Dude, this is silly.
Of the two "real" candidates, one served in one of the most horrific excuses for a war in US history and one didn't go.

Also, the one that didn't go had a "c" average and a history of drunk driving. Ever lose a loved one to a drunk driver? Want a president not afraid to start wars but afraid to fight?

Vote Bush. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back