Facts about Sarin

Originally posted by nycflasher
Dude, this is silly.
Of the two "real" candidates, one served in one of the most horrific excuses for a war in US history and one didn't go.
Did you use that same critiria in 1996?

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Did you use that same critiria in 1996?
This is a response to the insinuation that Kerry's combat record makes him a horrible candidate. There are MANY considerations in an election.

Agreed? Don't change the subject Mtn.:p:

This is a response to the insinuation that Kerry's combat record makes him a horrible candidate. There are MANY considerations in an election.

I never said his combat record makes him a horrible candidate. Why are you making up stuff?

I think he is a horrible candidate just because of his record in the senate. That is enough for me.

I just pointed out the fallacy that he is a war hero.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I never said his combat record makes him a horrible candidate. Why are you making up stuff?

I think he is a horrible candidate just because of his record in the senate. That is enough for me.

I just pointed out the fallacy that he is a war hero.

Oh, fuck off. Are you saying he is a good candidate? I never said he was a war hero. I just said that he went. To start wars that others fight, that is not heroic either.

"Let's look honestly at Kerry's record....
Two tours in Vietnam - one on a ship off the coast. No threat.

the second, less than four months in a combat zone, in which he was injured three times. Non of the injuries were serious enough for any kind of hospitalization.

Now, in Vietnam, three injuries and you're out of there..... I wonder if any of them were faked..... Hell, one only required benactin....

But, with the time in combat, he can say, "I am a combat veteran".

I wonder if it wasn't all planned from the start with him..... He has said he always had a lifelong ambition to be president some day."

Oh, fuck off. Are you saying he is a good candidate? I never said he was a war hero. I just said that he went. To start wars that others fight, that is not heroic either.

"Let's look honestly at Kerry's record....
Two tours in Vietnam - one on a ship off the coast. No threat.

the second, less than four months in a combat zone, in which he was injured three times. Non of the injuries were serious enough for any kind of hospitalization.

Now, in Vietnam, three injuries and you're out of there..... I wonder if any of them were faked..... Hell, one only required benactin....

But, with the time in combat, he can say, "I am a combat veteran".

I wonder if it wasn't all planned from the start with him..... He has said he always had a lifelong ambition to be president some day."

You can't read can you?

I clearly stated that I did not think he was a good candidate because of his record in the senate. Get past you arrogant attitude and read what people post.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
You can't read can you?

I clearly stated that I did not think he was a good candidate because of his record in the senate. Get past you arrogant attitude and read what people post.

Funny, nycflasher accuses others of misquoting him, with no evidence, and then proceeds to intentionally misunderstand all arguments so he doesn't have to refute points from the other side. He misquotes people, and pretends they're saying something completely different. Just another leftist intellectual fraud.

I'll take that as a no. O.k. back on subject. :D

Forum List

Back