Device found in Iraq with sarin gas

A good conspiracist would say this is a way to put the fear of WMD back into the minds of the coalition. Think I'd keep my protective gear closer while trying to fight house to house.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Before you get an appropriate reply, show us when Bush claimed a threat to American shores was the reason for invading Iraq.

My oh my...

There is no such thing as a threat to American shores via imperialism. The Baathists couldn't Pearl Harbor us. No Islamic terrorists can Pearl Harbor us.

The reason for invading Iraq was his use and containment of WMD, violation of WMD resolutions, violation of war treaties, support for terrorists, sponsorship, shelter, and funding of terrorist groups, and the slaughter of 750,000 of his people.

Originally posted by dilloduck
A good conspiracist would say this is a way to put the fear of WMD back into the minds of the coalition. Think I'd keep my protective gear closer while trying to fight house to house.

Very true.... I too would be keeping my MOPP gear and protective mask as close as possible!

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
The reason for invading Iraq was his use and containment of WMD, violation of WMD resolutions, violation of war treaties, support for terrorists, sponsorship, shelter, and funding of terrorist groups, and the slaughter of 750,000 of his people.

and don't forget the ultimate reason of 'he tried to kill my dad' :laugh:

Forum List

Back