‘Fact’ Checkers, Part 57,593

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who to believe, Mediaite or Mediaite?

CAF867AD-E3EC-44AE-8A16-DDF8E04CF4B5.png

Literally EVERYTHING has to be explained to you idiots. :rolleyes-41:

The president obviously began to say “Great Negro League pitcher,” but then paused and shifted to saying “at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues,” which was, in fact, the name of the league that Black players formed when they were shut out of Major League Baseball. That this needs to be explained is beyond absurd.

"In the speech, Biden was wishing Ambassador Donald Blinken happy birthday, and segued into telling a story about Paige, who first came to fame as pitcher in what were then called the Negro Leagues. Based on the context of his remarks, it appears that Biden was going to describe Paige as “the great pitcher in the Negro Leagues,” but the words that came out of his mouth were “I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro — at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues — went on to become a great pitcher in the pros…”

There's what the real news is saying.

We know Joe has a stuttering problem. He couldn't say "Negro league" so it came out "negro."

And shame on you for making fun of someone with a disability!

Literally EVERYTHING has to be explained to you idiots. :rolleyes-41:

The president obviously began to say “Great Negro League pitcher,” but then paused and shifted to saying “at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues,” which was, in fact, the name of the league that Black players formed when they were shut out of Major League Baseball. That this needs to be explained is beyond absurd.
Hilarious. The great negro Obama was….

"In the speech, Biden was wishing Ambassador Donald Blinken happy birthday, and segued into telling a story about Paige, who first came to fame as pitcher in what were then called the Negro Leagues. Based on the context of his remarks, it appears that Biden was going to describe Paige as “the great pitcher in the Negro Leagues,” but the words that came out of his mouth were “I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro — at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues — went on to become a great pitcher in the pros…”

We know Joe has a stuttering problem. He couldn't say "Negro league" so it came out "negro."

Who said
“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Nope, show me where it says this on Fox News.....

Forum List

Back