Fact Check: Biden Ordered FBI to Make Unannounced Home Visits of Over 100K Trump Supporters?

If there is just ONE ring-doorbell video of this happening...WOW! PLEASE somebody release a vid on the net of it happening...PLEASE! :hands:

Personally, I'd tell them to wait in the car, then call the sheriff and hash it out after local law enforcement arrived.

I wonder if you can refuse entry if FBI goons show up at your door for a "chat"? I have no idea what an FBI badge looks like, I wouldn't let them in.
If you let them in without a warrant they can claim probable-cause if they see anything worth reporting. Safety issues. Child services. Elderly people without handrails or throw rugs that aren't properly anchored.
Don't let them in unless they show a warrant, and you must be allowed to read it.

Claim:

U.S. President Joe Biden ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of over 100,000 supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.
No matter how you look at it, I refuse to believe that Biden is capable of making any decisions or orders at all. The reason he never knows what he's talking about is that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Decisions are made by others and all he does is read out the proclamation. And if you ask him what he did today, he won't know. :mad: Isn't this common knowledge?

Are you telling me that an FBI agent would plant a gun in someone's house?

No I have a safe full of guns in my house but they're not mine. I honestly don't know what guns or how many are in the safe, nor do I have a key or combination to the safe. How would I answer FBI?

No matter how you look at it, I refuse to believe that Biden is capable of making any decisions or orders at all. The reason he never knows what he's talking about is that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Decisions are made by others and all he does is read out the proclamation. And if you ask him what he did today, he won't know. :mad: Isn't this common knowledge?
I am going to say it again. No way in hell that ass clown got 81,283,098 legal votes. No way.

Well what do we have here? Can't say True, can't say False :confused:. You know the truth. The most corrupt administration. So corrupt, it makes Obama look like a Saint.
Cocaine, nibbling on babies, kickbacks, trannies, etc. I see the proof.

Claim:

U.S. President Joe Biden ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of over 100,000 supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.

Rating:

Rating: Unfounded

On Sept. 30, 2023, a user on X posted a purported shocking news development: U.S. President Joe Biden allegedly ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of hundreds of thousands of supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.

A rumor claimed that US President Joe Biden had ordered the FBI to make knock and talk visits to the homes of more than 100,000 Trump supporters.

A rating of "True" or "False" cannot be applied in a case where there's not a shred of documentation or other proof.
We created a fact-check rating named "Unfounded" for claims just like this one. Such claims typically originate as hearsay, speculation or groundless rumor.

How about stop spamming the board with every piece of garbage article you find. :rolleyes:

That'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back