Faces of Truth: Prominent People World Wide Say Bad Things About America and 9/11

If the George Galloway is a representative sample of the rest of that crowd then that is a convention of hacks looking to undermine America's credibility as a society worth emulating.

There are many, many prominent people world wide going around saying bad things about your beloved country...
My beloved country, and not yours? That explains a lot...

I love the people of my country...I don't like the direction this country is headed.

I'm stuck with it for better or for worse.

Would like to see the many disturbing descrepencies independently investigated...that would help me love my country.

9/11 conspiracies are on the same level as Obama birth certificate conspiracies. It's why they are called "conspiracies", a word that starts with "con".

Not even close...9/11 conspiracy has countless prominent people agreeing with it and promoting it world wide

The reality is, wheather one is a 'truther' or not, America had the sympathys of all these nay sayers after the attack

politically, we squandered that with our own arrogant jingoism

~S~

The reality is, wheather one is a 'truther' or not, America had the sympathys of all these nay sayers after the attack

~S~

No. That's not "reality." That's just typically rancid hyper partisan opinion.

But worse, it's entirely irrelevant to the subject matter.

Well done. You dope.

Not sure which "we" you're talking about there, but those who deceptively whipped the masses into a frenzy in the aftermath of 9/11/01 ...most certainly didn't squander the opportunities presented. Rest assured, the false wave of patriotism that seemingly swept across the country unquestionably served its intended purpose.

There are many, many prominent people world wide going around saying bad things about your beloved country...

I love the people of my country...I don't like the direction this country is headed.

Would like to see the many disturbing descrepencies independently investigated...that would help me love my country.

We've talked it over. We can get by fine without you sock boy. Please fuck off and die.

I know I sure lie awake at night worried about what some obscure parliamentarians in other countries think of us.

Oh wait, no I don't.

We've talked it over. We can get by fine without you sock boy. Please fuck off and die.

Here are some writings on Stages of Denial...see where you fit in...

The Five Stages of Denial

The "Five Stages of Denial" may be considered the components of the psychological process by which people deal with unfortunate or unpleasant circumstances.

• Stage 1, Reality Warping:
• Stage 2, Anger:
• Stage 3, Bargaining:
• Stage 4, Depression:
• Stage 5, Acceptance:

I'm going to say you're at about Stage 2...

Last edited:

~S~

No. That's not "reality." That's just typically rancid hyper partisan opinion.

Here is a common occurance in human thought process that fits you and a few others well...clear and distinct mannerisms by you and a few others...:lol:

Denial (also called abnegation) is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may use:

simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether

minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)

projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility

Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Glen Stanish: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Commercial airline pilot for American Airlines, ATA, TWA, and Continental.

Glen%20Stanish%20220%20JPG80.jpg

Quote: "I most certainly and honestly believe, that sometime in the near future, it will become common knowledge that the events of 9/11 were an "inside job" designed, engineered and committed by a very large and "in control" rogue element within our United States federal government, used as a false cause, a pretext, a lie, to invade two natural resource rich foreign countries, to further pursue and expand an empire, to change the borders of the Middle East countries, and as part of the war on terror, or more appropriately, the war on freedom, was used to frighten the American people so they would allow the infringement of their civil liberties and constitutional rights, to allow for closer monitoring and further oppression."

John Lear: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Commercial airline pilot with over 19,000+ total hours flown in over 100 different types of planes for 10 different airlines in 60 different countries around the world.

images

Quote: "Well, you know, five minutes after it happened, I knew that it was a scam. ... No Boeing 757 ever crashed into the Pentagon. No Boeing 757 ever crashed at Shanksville. ... And no Arab hijacker, ever in a million years, ever flew into the World Trade Center. And if you got 30 minutes I'll tell you exactly why he couldn't do it the first time. Now, I'd have trouble doing it the first time."

"People ask, you know, why do I think that 9/11 was a scam. They say, "Why would the government do that?" And I said, there's three basic reasons. Number 1; they wanted to take away all our liberties and they had to pose a threat to do that. Number 2; they wanted a reason to go into Afghanistan. ... Then the third thing was we had to have a pretext for going into Iraq."

Faces of Truth: Prominent & Influential People World Wide Say Disturbing Things About America and 9/11

WALL OF TEXT .......WALL OF TEXT..........THE WALL OF TEXT DESTRUCTION PROTOCOL

HAS BEEN ACTIVATED...............THIS TEXT WILL BE TERMINATED DUE TO TOXIC VOLUMES OF STEAMING PILES AND PARANOIA....

THE OPTION TO OVERRIDE AUTOMATIC WALL OF TEXT DESTRUCTION SYSTEM WILL EXPIRE IN T-MINUS 10 SECONDS.........:fu::fu::fu::fu:

Russ Wittenberg: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Commercial pilot. Flew for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years. Aircraft flown: Boeing 707, 720, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777. 30,000+ total hours flown. Had previously flown the actual two United Airlines aircraft that were hijacked on 9/11 (Flight 93, which impacted in Pennsylvania, and Flight 175, the second plane to hit the WTC). Captain U.S. Air Force flew over 100 combat missions

images

Quote: "I flew the two actual aircraft which were involved in 9/11; the Flight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for, like I said, for a terrorist, a so-called terrorist to train on a [Cessna] 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns, exceeding -- pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's. And the aircraft would literally fall out of the sky. I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."

"For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible - there is not one chance in a thousand. When I made the jump from Boeing 727's to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737's through 767's it took me considerable time to feel comfortable flying."

Last edited:
Faces of Truth: Prominent & Influential People World Wide Say Disturbing Things About America and 9/11

HAS BEEN ACTIVATED...............THIS TEXT WILL BE TERMINATED DUE TO TOXIC VOLUMES OF STEAMING PILES AND PARANOIA....

THE OPTION TO OVERRIDE AUTOMATIC WALL OF TEXT DESTRUCTION SYSTEM WILL EXPIRE IN T-MINUS 10 SECONDS.........:fu::fu::fu::fu:

People with low I.Q.'s fascinate me sometimes...LOL...:lol::cuckoo:

Ralph Kolstad: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100. Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). 20-year Navy career. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, and Grumman F-14 Tomcat. 23,000+ total hours flown. Commander U.S. Navy

images

Quote: "I started questioning the Sept 11, 2001 “story” only days after the event. It just didn't make any sense to me. How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767? Didn't the engineers design it to withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size and weight of the 767? The evidence just didn't add up."

"At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757’s and 767’s and could not have flown it the way the flight path was described."

"I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School and have experience flying low altitude, high speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!"

Jeff Latas: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Aerospace engineer, President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board, Currently Captain at a major airline, Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals, Lt. Col. U.S. Air Force

images

Quote: "After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening."

"The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon."

"You know, I'd ride my bike to the Pentagon. So, you know I'm a little bit familiar with that area. [ Lt. Col. Latas served as a Weapons Requirement Officer at the Pentagon.] But, you know, that kind of descent rate it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation."

Ted Muga: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Pan-Am commercial airline pilot. Boeing 707 and 727. 7,500 total commercial hours flown. Grumman E-1 Tracer and E-2 Hawkeye. 3,800 total military hours flown. Commander U.S. Navy

Ted%20Muga4%20220%20JPG80.jpg

Quote: "The maneuver at the Pentagon was just a tight spiral coming down out of 7,000 feet. And a commercial aircraft, are very, very, very difficult. And it would take considerable training. In other words, commercial aircraft are designed for a particular purpose and that is for comfort and for passengers and it's not for military maneuvers. It takes some very, very talented pilots to do that."

"When a commercial airplane gets that high, it gets very, very close to getting into what you refer to as a speed high-speed stall. And a high-speed stall can be very, very violent on a commercial-type aircraft and you never want to get into that situation. I just can't imagine an amateur even being able to come close to performing a maneuver of that nature."

"And as far as hijacking the airplanes, once again getting back to the nature of pilots and airplanes, there is no way that a pilot would give up an airplane to hijackers."

"I mean, hell, a guy doesn't give up a TV remote control much less a complicated 757. And so to think that pilots would allow a plane to be taken over by a couple of 5 foot 7, 150 pound guys with a one-inch blade boxcutter is ridiculous."

"And also in all four planes, if you remember, none of the planes ever switched on their transponder to the hijack code. There's a very, very simple code that you put in if you suspect that your plane is being hijacked. It takes literally just a split-second for you to put your hand down on the center console and flip it over. And not one of the four planes ever transponded a hijack code, which is most, most unusual."

"Commercial airplanes are very, very complex pieces of machines. And they're designed for two pilots up there, not just two amateur pilots, but two qualified commercial pilots up there. And to think that you're going to get an amateur up into the cockpit and fly, much less navigate, it to a designated target, the probability is so low, that it's bordering on impossible."

People with low I.Q.'s fascinate me sometimes...LOL...:lol::cuckoo:
assume much?
as i.q's go yours ends on the right side of the decimal point ..as in 000.0001

Forum List

Back