Facebooked! Palin to Obama - You Big Gov't Ideas Suck

You have to laugh, the same people that attack palin for being 'stupid' think this failed political loser's blog is the cutting edge in politcs:

14-arianna-port-280-770760.jpg

Rep for who names her first.

Can you provide evidence of that? I'd LOVE to see you quote a single post of mine that has ever taken anything from Huffington.

Please... be thorough and show at least one post of mine that links to huffpo.

You have to laugh, the same people that attack palin for being 'stupid' think this failed political loser's blog is the cutting edge in politcs:

just wondering how she's a "failed political loser".... did she quit being governor so people would stop questioning what she did?

you have to laugh that people think a failed politico from Alaska's spew on her facebook page has any meaning.

So lets review, shall we?

In his speech the President directly responded to concerns I’ve raised about unelected bureaucrats being given power to make decisions affecting life or death health care matters. He called these concerns “bogus,” “irresponsible,” and “a lie” -- so much for civility. After all the name-calling, though, what he did not do is respond to the arguments we’ve made, arguments even some of his own supporters have agreed have merit.

In fact, after promising to “make sure that no government bureaucrat .... gets between you and the health care you need,” the President repeated his call for an Independent Medicare Advisory Council -- an unelected, largely unaccountable group of bureaucrats charged with containing Medicare costs. He did not disavow his own statement that such a group, working outside of “normal political channels,” should guide decisions regarding that “huge driver of cost ... the chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives....” He did not disavow the statements of his health care advisor, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, and continuing to pay his salary with taxpayer dollars proves a commitment to his beliefs. The President can keep making unsupported assertions, but until he directly responds to the arguments I’ve made, I’m going to call him out too.

So Obama blatantly lies here because in HIS OWN WORDS, he calls for an advisory council working outside of "normal political channels".

He has told, on tape, some woman that maybe her Grandmother should take a pill.

He is a liar.

He also has Ezekiel Emanuel on his team. He believes that doctors take the Hippocratic Oath too seriously.

"Emanuel believes doctors try too hard to apply the Hippocratic Oath to everyone as equally as possible, which is what drives up costs. Instead Emanuel thinks we need to ration basic, guaranteed care to only those who can fully participate in society."

Ezekiel Emanuel, architect of ObamaCare..please read | Ron Paul Wins! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

"Death panel" is quite an appropriate term for what will happen.

just wondering how she's a "failed political loser".... did she quit being governor so people would stop questioning what she did?

you have to laugh that people think a failed politico from Alaska's spew on her facebook page
No, she merely divorced her way to the top.

Were it not for a zillionaire ex husband, she'd probably be schlepping cocktails at a TGI Friday's somewhere.

So lets review, shall we?

In his speech the President directly responded to concerns I’ve raised about unelected bureaucrats being given power to make decisions affecting life or death health care matters. He called these concerns “bogus,” “irresponsible,” and “a lie” -- so much for civility. After all the name-calling, though, what he did not do is respond to the arguments we’ve made, arguments even some of his own supporters have agreed have merit.

In fact, after promising to “make sure that no government bureaucrat .... gets between you and the health care you need,” the President repeated his call for an Independent Medicare Advisory Council -- an unelected, largely unaccountable group of bureaucrats charged with containing Medicare costs. He did not disavow his own statement that such a group, working outside of “normal political channels,” should guide decisions regarding that “huge driver of cost ... the chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives....” He did not disavow the statements of his health care advisor, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, and continuing to pay his salary with taxpayer dollars proves a commitment to his beliefs. The President can keep making unsupported assertions, but until he directly responds to the arguments I’ve made, I’m going to call him out too.

So Obama blatantly lies here because in HIS OWN WORDS, he calls for an advisory council working outside of "normal political channels".

He has told, on tape, some woman that maybe her Grandmother should take a pill.

He is a liar.

He also has Ezekiel Emanuel on his team. He believes that doctors take the Hippocratic Oath too seriously.

"Emanuel believes doctors try too hard to apply the Hippocratic Oath to everyone as equally as possible, which is what drives up costs. Instead Emanuel thinks we need to ration basic, guaranteed care to only those who can fully participate in society."

Ezekiel Emanuel, architect of ObamaCare..please read | Ron Paul Wins! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

"Death panel" is quite an appropriate term for what will happen.

OMG you just said ....GASP...
DEATH PANEL

Forum List

Back