Facebooked! Palin to Obama - You Big Gov't Ideas Suck

Facebooked! Palin to Obama - You Big Gov't Ideas Suck

People, really...it's fucking FACEBOOK. How does anyone know that it is actually Sarah Palin. Let's be honest, these "writings" from this FACEBOOK page have been WAY too literary to have been written by Sarah (please refer to her "I quit" speech). You Palin lovers will believe just about anything....

I'm sure you question Blobama's speeches also right?

No of course not. :lol:

No of course not.

Why would I question them? Everyone knows the POTUS has a speech writer. Besides, I WATCHED him give his speech. The question is, since we know Palin lacks in the literary category (among others), how do you know it is her typing this stuffon FACEBOOK? Blindly following again, like the good littel sheep you are?

No of course not.

Why would I question them? Everyone knows the POTUS has a speech writer. Besides, I WATCHED him give his speech. The question is, since we know Palin lacks in the literary category (among others), how do you know it is her typing this stuffon FACEBOOK? Blindly following again, like the good littel sheep you are?

:lol: another nuanced lib that can't admit he has nothing.

Palin's facebook notes are really freaking you out aren't they?

:clap2:

Good for her.

She might actually force you libs to get up and think. Rather than just lie there with that glazed look.

No of course not.

Good for her.

She might actually force you libs to get up and think. Rather than just lie there with that glazed look.

Why she is simply another internet blogger like you....

Last edited:

No of course not.

Good for her.

:lol:

yea... the infamous quitter sure does get people to start thinking... right after she tries to get a new high score on Bedazzled and takes a quiz to find out what kind of Super Hero she is.

:rofl:

:thup:

You have to laugh, the same people that attack palin for being 'stupid' think this failed political loser's blog is the cutting edge in politcs:

14-arianna-port-280-770760.jpg

Rep for who names her first.

You have to laugh, the same people that attack palin for being 'stupid' think this failed political loser's blog is the cutting edge in politcs:

Conservative turned liberal Huffington.
We have a winner!

Total airhead Arrianna Huffington who followed Arnold around like a puppy dog during the Grey Davis recall, runs a blog the left thinks is political genius, 'the Huffington post.'

She might be one of the ten most clueless people in America, yet millions flock to her website for politcal insight! :lol:

Conservative turned liberal Huffington.
We have a winner!

Total airhead Arrianna Huffington who followed Arnold around like a puppy dog during the Grey Davis recall, runs a blog the left thinks is political genius, 'the Huffington post.'

She might be one of the ten most clueless people in America, yet millions flock to her website for politcal insight! :lol:

Now I feel I owe Mariska an apology.

Indeed. I get that featherly impression after watching you react like a slapped child.

poor guy. It will probably be well into 2015 before you finally figure out what kind of a flash in the pan Sarah Palin really was.

Translation: I got nuthin.

:lol:

I agree. you "got nuthin". coincidentally, your forum input matches Palin's political tenure.

Don't worry, I ain't quittin' you or this thread. :lol:

So lets review, shall we?

In his speech the President directly responded to concerns I’ve raised about unelected bureaucrats being given power to make decisions affecting life or death health care matters. He called these concerns “bogus,” “irresponsible,” and “a lie” -- so much for civility. After all the name-calling, though, what he did not do is respond to the arguments we’ve made, arguments even some of his own supporters have agreed have merit.

In fact, after promising to “make sure that no government bureaucrat .... gets between you and the health care you need,” the President repeated his call for an Independent Medicare Advisory Council -- an unelected, largely unaccountable group of bureaucrats charged with containing Medicare costs. He did not disavow his own statement that such a group, working outside of “normal political channels,” should guide decisions regarding that “huge driver of cost ... the chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives....” He did not disavow the statements of his health care advisor, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, and continuing to pay his salary with taxpayer dollars proves a commitment to his beliefs. The President can keep making unsupported assertions, but until he directly responds to the arguments I’ve made, I’m going to call him out too.

So Obama blatantly lies here because in HIS OWN WORDS, he calls for an advisory council working outside of "normal political channels".

He has told, on tape, some woman that maybe her Grandmother should take a pill.

He is a liar.

Forum List

Back