facebook....

7227a6a0-89fd-4d20-9eb2-8d24fdb58e00.jpg

so the mean girls got in a fight...so i got a fb page to watch the mean girls fight....of course i had to add them as friends...i added a couple of other people...i had 14 friends...i was happy...then i was bored...so i began to look for people i went to high school with...knowing if i could find one ..i could find them all...well i did find a person i had been looking for...i noticed they all stayed together in our hometown and all..i figured they were just all friendly due to high school....well hell....one guy adds me not knowing who i was...
now i have 45 friends request...hell i dont know 45 people? all from hs...peeps i still have nightmares about hs...you know the one..you didnt finish freshman english and have to go back...

sooooooooo turns out they are staying friends due to hs...they are all...get this right wing christians fanatics....

joke seems to be on me

I have (2) Messageboard Friends in Facebook out of my 198 Friends... Mandy and Midnight.

The rest are High School, probably about 60 or 70 and then Family and Friends from outside of High School.

Family I've never Met... It's Creepy... They really aren't Family if you've never Met them, are they?... I Mean, like 3rd, 4th, 5th Cousins in States I didn't Know our Blood went.

Anyway...

I think the allure of Facebook ends for most adults when they open their account one morning and there's a friend request accompanied by a message that reads: 'Hey there, son/missy. After you all told me about it, I finally got round to opening an account. How's things. You still with that girl/fella you brought round last Christmas?'

To which 80% of users will respond to by saying out-loud: 'Ah....., shit'.

And that's the end of their Mugbook love affair.

I don't much like facebook. I do have an account..was talked into it, and yes, I am happy I found people I haven't talked to in years, but other than that....you spend your time making sure you don't click on viruses...deleting others game requests...and trying to make sure your privacy is in place. As soon as I get it as I want it, they add another application which removes MORE of my privacy, and I have to again go in and get rid of it.

I know people that spend hour upon hour upon hour there daily. I can name name, but since I want to live, I won't. :eusa_angel:

I am a facebook fanatic, I have found people I went to grammar and high school with along with a few guys from when I was in the service.

I'm not a fb fanatic, but I also found one of my oldest friends from the A.F. I was pretty amazed. I had tried other ways to contact him to no avail. Along comes fb and the rest is history. Mostly all other friends I have on fb are from HS.

I don't much like facebook. I do have an account..was talked into it, and yes, I am happy I found people I haven't talked to in years, but other than that....you spend your time making sure you don't click on viruses...deleting others game requests...and trying to make sure your privacy is in place. As soon as I get it as I want it, they add another application which removes MORE of my privacy, and I have to again go in and get rid of it.

I know people that spend hour upon hour upon hour there daily. I can name name, but since I want to live, I won't. :eusa_angel:

I know such people too, Kat but WTF are they doing? Unless you play games, I can't see that anyone needs more'n 5 minutes a day to keep up. Except for Sarah Palin, who evidentially takes 4 hours to compose a single post, LMAO.

Anyone know of a facebook how-to forum?

I know such people too, Kat but WTF are they doing? Unless you play games, I can't see that anyone needs more'n 5 minutes a day to keep up. Except for Sarah Palin, who evidentially takes 4 hours to compose a single post, LMAO.

Anyone know of a facebook how-to forum?

Just google it Maddy. Google is your friend.

Facebook Forum - Home

I got on FB awhile back, mainly to keep in touch with my adult children. Now my teenage daughters got on. Many people from work are on, so it's a good way to bond with co-workers. Looking over the news feed quickly doesn't take much time, you can easily 'like' something or make a quick comment. Then people at work feel that you care about them.

I did chastise one chatty girl for yakking about work related stuff on FB, because you have to be careful about that. I finally removed her from my news feed because she's on there all the time and was clogging up my news feed with idiotic drivel.

But the nicest part of FB is the ability to share photos. I'll also share an article now and then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back