Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
The other 78.8 percent bought guns.
The NRA and gun companies love Dem administrations. That’s when the rake in all the cash from scaring the shit out of their sheep
Liar, the biggest gun sale occurred during the Trump admin. Sorry GD liar, all of you.
Lmao! Like that proves a GD thing! LIar.
It proves that I’m accurate And have facts backing up my statements and you don’t. All you got is name calling
How does it prove anything when I can do this so easily? lol, liar.

View attachment 434557
When you can do what? Post the exact graph that I just posted? The one that shows data backing up exactly what I said? What was It you think I lied about? You sound like a confused a little man
Sorry liar, I didn't post the same graph you posted. Stop lying.
You literally did. It’s right there
Damn! Lying when we can all see the difference! What scum you are.
Show me the difference. State what you think I lied about
I posted it liar, in living color.
No you didn’t. You just posted a graph and said liar. WTF does that mean? What did I lie about?
Fuck you liar. I changed your graph in 3 minutes. Everyone can see it and can see you are a liar.

Mikey - How many times do you need to call someone a liar and post the same graph in the same thread? Seems desperate ;)
That’s what triggered trolls do. They can’t formulate valid arguments so they just spew out emotional insults and repeat themselves. Mikey here is one of the worst

75 lawsuits? Really? Would I be wrong in assuming you took a wild assed guess coming to that figure too?

You are pretty much wrong about everything dude. 65 is the number of failed or retracted lawsuits. And there were 9 SCOTUS judges who said no. That makes 74 judges who have rejected this nonsense. You should reject it too!

You are pretty much wrong about everything dude. 65 is the number of failed or retracted lawsuits. And there were 9 SCOTUS judges who said no. That makes 74 judges who have rejected this nonsense. You should reject it too!
Two of those SCOTUS judges also differed with Roberts and his little followers in denying Texas, and twenty-two other states, the opportunity to plead their case to the court. Can't let the people hear the facts now, can we?
The majority's reasoning was contrived and just plain in error, by their own standards!

You can't get a bigger con job than that.

Two of those SCOTUS judges also differed with Roberts and his little followers in denying Texas, and twenty-two other states, the opportunity to plead their case to the court. Can't let the people hear the facts now, can we?
The majority's reasoning was contrived and just plain in error, by their own standards!

You can't get a bigger con job than that.

They tossed it - You lost - Move on

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-11-07%2Bat%2B2.28.02%2BPM.png

Decent people should want there to be confidence in our election process, whoever wins, yes?

Yes, whomever wins seven million more votes. And after 75 or so failed lawsuits - This election is Signed, Certified and Delivered BJ. :itsok:

I would love to give you the benefit of the doubt and just believe that as a bubblecultist you are just ignorant of what has occurred.

However the evidence is simply too overwhelming.

I would love to give you the benefit of the doubt and just believe that as a bubblecultist you are just ignorant of what has occurred.

However the evidence is simply too overwhelming.

We're still waiting for the evidence Karen
And signed depositions by delusional drunks don't count ;)

4p4o24.jpg

It doesn’t ‘mean’ anything – it’s meaningless.

Meanwhile, in the real world:

Polling by Gallup indicates that 67% of Americans approve of the way Biden is handling his presidential transition.
Polling by Gallup? :auiqs.jpg: You're kidding....right?

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
and 28k people have died of covid and the world is supposed to shut down because of this massive number. so .0.036% of what you deem a meaningless # of 730k is valid yet 730k is not?

wanna keep on with meaningless #s?

/——/ There are at least 30 such groups. I joined the one with 350,000 members.
You guys need to consolidate the cult. Largest circle jerk in history. Call Guinness immediately...
bigger than the liberals trying to IMPEACH 45???

wow.
way bigger. Because, of course, you are all wrong and insane, and Trump actually WAS impeached. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good circle jerk. ;)

/——/ There are at least 30 such groups. I joined the one with 350,000 members.
You guys need to consolidate the cult. Largest circle jerk in history. Call Guinness immediately...
bigger than the liberals trying to IMPEACH 45???

wow.
way bigger. Because, of course, you are all wrong and insane, and Trump actually WAS impeached. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good circle jerk. ;)

Forum List

Back