Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

So when do the Democrats start handing out guns to everyone? I mean, they have to do this every 4 years, just so they can take them all away again. Paranoid weirdos...

WHOOOOSH !!!......................
I've been hearing the same paranoid garbage from your cackling gun nuts for 40 years. It's just a self-soothing feedback lop of crazy. You need your guns to protect you from a government that wants to take your guns, so you get more guns... Rinse, repeat... Now you have more guns than brains...

There are NEVER enough guns for a Rump supporting loser.
They are prepping for the civil war I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

49eea9359090597c6980f0a15f098288.jpg
An ad hominem; I'm shocked!

Guess I picked the wrong time to delete my Facebook account. Oh well. I don't need Facebook to say this:

Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT, nor will he ever be.

Even better, I can say things like "Joe Biden and Kamala Harris can eat a bag of rotten dicks."

Try that on Facebook. :laughing0301:

Of course President-Elect Joe Biden is not your President, he is not an authoritarian neo fascist like Trump. Maybe you need to find another nation-state which will meet your expectations - how about N. Korea?

I have many times offered to pick up a one way ticket to Russia, Hungary, Turkey or NoKo. No takers as yet ;-)

So when do the Democrats start handing out guns to everyone? I mean, they have to do this every 4 years, just so they can take them all away again. Paranoid weirdos...

I've been hearing the same paranoid garbage from your cackling gun nuts for 40 years. It's just a self-soothing feedback lop of crazy. You need your guns to protect you from a government that wants to take your guns, so you get more guns... Rinse, repeat... Now you have more guns than brains...

hope so.

hope so.

Apparently the dr thinks that there shouldn't be consequences for stealing a Presidential election.
I guess we may see how that works out for him.

Apparently the dr thinks that there shouldn't be consequences for stealing a Presidential election.

You gonna shoot me BJ? I am armed too although the thought of a 200 pound gal with an AK breaking into my house is indeed a little frightening.

As for the "steal" - Donald's cyber security chief, Bill Bar, every secretary of state, most governors and 90 judges (half Republican and eight appointed by Rump) disagree with your assessment.

Perhaps that lawsuit Ted Cruz filed against Mike Pence will do the trick? :laugh:

You gonna shoot me BJ? I am armed too although the thought of a 200 pound gal with an AK breaking into my house is indeed a little frightening.

As for the "steal" - Donald's cyber security chief, Bill Bar, every secretary of state, most governors and 90 judges (half Republican and eight appointed by Rump) disagree with your assessment.

Perhaps that lawsuit Ted Cruz filed against Mike Pence will do the trick? :laugh:

I've been on a diet.

I've been on a diet.

You should try aborted baby flesh. It's lean, delicious, and a favorite among us satanic pedophiles!

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
What kind of deranged dick wad would consider that corrupt brainless criminal piece of shit want-2-bee their president in the first place.

Trump.

Trump was NOT a Constitutionalist.

He believes that the Constitution is less important than the power of government.
REMEMBER......for most of his life he was a NewYork Democrat.

He clearly proved this the day he said

"Take the guns first....we can worry about due process later"

You Trumpsters are really turning on him.

You're a Trump fan?
Hard to believe.

Not at all.

I've been on a diet.

You should try aborted baby flesh. It's lean, delicious, and a favorite among us satanic pedophiles!

I'm aware.

I've been on a diet.

I'm aware.

messiah-for-morons500.jpg

The martyred cyber security guy, Chris Krebs, said our cyber security was perfect and flawless.
Then we find out the Chinese have been hacking us for years. Whooops! Good luck with your law suit, Krebs!
Why shouldn't this clown get the ax?

When you say "every" Secretary of State who do you mean exactly? When you say "most" governors, who do you mean exactly? Or are blanket lies more impressive to you when you fire off your ridiculous posts?

And why do you say 90 judges? Is that how many lawsuits you think Trump lawyers have filed?
Or do you just like lying bigly?

And why is Bill Barr suddenly a reputable figure to you when you have been attacking him for years?
I guess suddenly you see him as a real truth teller, for some reason. You like anyone who attacks the
president and hate anyone who doesn't. You are as sophisticated as a three year old.

The martyred cyber security guy, Chris Krebs, said our cyber security was perfect and flawless.
Then we find out the Chinese have been hacking us for years. Whooops! Good luck with your law suit, Krebs!

When you say "every" Secretary of State who do you mean exactly? When you say "most" governors, who do you mean exactly? Or are blanket lies more impressive to you when you fire off your ridiculous posts?

And why do you say 90 judges? Is that how many lawsuits you think Trump lawyers have filed?

And why is Bill Barr suddenly a reputable figure to you when you have been attacking him for years?
I guess suddenly you see him as a real truth teller, for some reason. You like anyone who attacks the
president and hate anyone who doesn't. You are as sophisticated as a three year old.

This was 2 weeks ago. He had lost 59 times - The number now is at least 75 and SCOTUS was 9-Zip so yeah 90 is a close estimate.

And yes, every governor and secretary of state in the state Trumpy contests rejected his BS. Signed, Sealed and Certified. You lost. :itsok:
But buck up little camper - The Goober Cruz lawsuit against Pence is gonna be a winner!

This was 2 weeks ago. He had lost 59 times - The number now is at least 75 and SCOTUS was 9-Zip so yeah 90 is a close estimate.
"Nearly sixty" is not ninety, jackass! And you wonder why people think you are as dumb
as a box of pig shit!
You just toss out your lies and throw them up against a wall, don't you?

And yes, every governor and secretary of state in the state Trumpy contests rejected his BS. Signed, Sealed and Certified. You lost. :itsok:
But buck up little camper - The Goober Cruz lawsuit against Pence is gonna be a winner!
So NOT every Secretary of State everywhere. Just the democrats in four swing states.
Glad you narrowed down your asinine claim.

As far as Pence and Cruz I have no idea what that is all about. Kind of like you and the stolen election
in general.

Last edited:

I've been on a diet.

I'm aware.

Decent people should want there to be confidence in our election process, whoever wins, yes?

I've been on a diet.

I'm aware.

Decent people should want there to be confidence in our election process, whoever wins, yes?
Not democrats...but they are rarely decent people.

"Nearly sixty" is not ninety, jackass! And you wonder why people think you are as dumb
as a box of pig shit!

So NOT every Secretary of State everywhere. Just the democrats in four swing states.
Glad you narrowed down your asinine claim.

As far as Pence and Cruz I have no idea what that is all about. Kind of like you and the stolen election
in general.

Yes - Close to 90 judges. As for Donnie's contested states?

Georgia - Republican Governor and Republican Secretary of State
Arizona - Republican Governor

As for the Cruz lawsuit I was mistaken - It's actually a Goober Gohmert lawsuit (hard to tell them apart) and it's hilarious! :D

Forum List

Back