Facebook discussion boards are gone.

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
FB just unceremoniously deleted it's discussion board app. Foxnews board was deleted last week, CNN discussion board about an hour ago.

So having been thrown out into the cold I went in search of a new place to dump my views on an unsuspecting public.

Here I stand at the door, am I welcome?

FB just unceremoniously deleted it's discussion board app. Foxnews board was deleted last week, CNN discussion board about an hour ago.

So having been thrown out into the cold I went in search of a new place to dump my views on an unsuspecting public.

Sure, pull up a chair, sit down and tell us what's bothering you. Pick a side, someone will be sure to pick the other side. And if you just want a nice chat, we have the coffee shop. It's a politics/religion free board...there's a lot of talk about the weather there...

Of course you are, occupied.

Welcome to USMB boards. Hope you like it here and make lots of friends.

:D some of us are here watching more than tangling views... it seems illogical to develop too many defined opinions, especially about politics...

'ello.

You might want to use some of these.
rose-colored-glasses.jpg

Duh, the glasses!!!

I wasn't aware Facebook had a discussion app...wow, learn sumpin new every day!
Anyway...Hello0o0o000o and Welcome.....maybe here you will become Unoccupied ~LoL~

Speaking of FB, have they recovered from the virus that was knocking them cold?

Is the discussion board dumping related?

Wouldn't be the first time that was the case.

Been coming for a long time, apparently it was the source of a great many false profiles, I had two, the politically motivated webstalking was incredibly nasty and required a fake profile, something that is against the FB rules. Plus it seems they could not reliably target ads under such circumstances.

Welcome aboard. :)

Thinking of bailing out, I am not used to this rep system and it is a terrible distraction, No way to opt out, the board is also nowhere near balanced ideologically so I may try another board.

Welcome aboard. :)

Thinking of bailing out, I am not used to this rep system and it is a terrible distraction, No way to opt out, the board is also nowhere near balanced ideologically so I may try another board.

Stick around through Friday at least. This week's 4F is looking rather promising, lots and lots of great material to plunder already this week.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/156907-frivolous-friday-flame-fest.html

Forum List

Back