note from whitehall

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I don't do "friends", I don't twitter and I don't have a facebook. I appreciate people liking my posts but I'm too old to start internet relationships.

Hey whitehall you got a FaceBook page? :lol:

I've started my Facebook page twice, and resurected it twice! I gave up the first time about a year ago because, dummy me, I actually think my relatives and I should comunicate on a higher level than just "Farmville" or "Mafia Wars" invites, "Bubble Pop" games and all that stupid shit I don't care for. So I got rid of it. Which was a pain in the ass by the way, you gotta' get rid of all yer' "friends" and notificatins and such, other wise yer' page just stays active (but that's another story).

But while I was visiting my Mother in the Hospital my Father said that our Grandfather is tryiing to communicate with his daughters through me (They haven't liked him for a looooong time and he passed in 1987) So I stuck it back up.

After about a year I determined I wasn't getting anything out of it so I jettisoned all my "friends" and got rid of the page. But no less than a week later my oldest son (who lives in Japan) says he started a FaceBook page and wants to add me! So being the good father that I am, I restart my page for the second time! :lol:

I don't do "friends", I don't twitter and I don't have a facebook. I appreciate people liking my posts but I'm too old to start internet relationships.

They say you are only as old as you feel!
So...how old do you feel??

I don't Twitter either..in fact, I hate when I hear other people say "Tweet me"......yeah right, I'd like to tweet your fucking face :lol:

Forum List

Back