Facebook calls me dangerous imagine my shock no, really

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook Calls me ‘Dangerous’. Imagine My Shock. No, Really…
Last week I was permanently banned by Facebook for being a “dangerous person”. I found out about it not through Facebook, which failed to even send me a single email, but through media reports.

Oh no wait until they come for you stupid asses next omg it's going to be critically comical meaning we're going to laugh so fkn hard as we watch you stupid mother fkrs eat yourselves alive , we in the end , end up with our America back bitch!!

Facebook Calls me ‘Dangerous’. Imagine My Shock. No, Really…
Last week I was permanently banned by Facebook for being a “dangerous person”. I found out about it not through Facebook, which failed to even send me a single email, but through media reports.

Oh no wait until they come for you stupid asses next omg it's going to be critically comical meaning we're going to laugh so fkn hard as we watch you stupid mother fkrs eat yourselves alive , we in the end , end up with our America back bitch!!

Any fool that doesn't get vaccines for their kids because they are brainwashed that it causes Autism... IS DANGEROUS to not only their kids, but any kids that could come in contact with them. Facebook is a private company, they don't owe anyone anything, nor can they be forced to allow you to say whatever you want. They aren't violating anyone's rights. When you sign up for a Facebook account they have a terms of service you MUST accept in order to create the account.

• Banned
the good thing is thanks to you prick, another place got my money..... Thats why u haven't seen me much beech LOL

You say that like it's a bad thing.......

yeah dollar, stats , and google stats could show who can or can't drive traffic ur loss not mine............ do it to way to many people it then becomes YOUR LOSS so tell that bank account whose LOSS it is. bahhaah sure in the fk ain't mine,.
lmfao

pathetically naive.......
Don't give him too much credit. He's had enough time to learn about this shit. At this point, it isn't naivete, it's just stupidity and laziness.

Stupid cant figure out those who have long term accounts like twitter have tons of users , ive had 160k tweets imagine how man followers got news from here when I would share LMFAO.. ( what s so bad about that ) stupid mother fkr keep chasing away your profits dildo you end up with NONE dumbass.

Did I really have to think of that for that dumbass . LOL

Forum List

Back