Face It, Sean Hannity Was Right!

It's not trolling when you dumb asses are ACTUALLY on this very message board saying the exact things I am mocking you for....

Explain to me why Hannity thought Trump could stop the riot??
Dude, we dont do stupid reckless shit like you prog slaves do, we wait, we have patience, we also follow the law, while you break every rule in the book, but if you go too far, then yeah, we might have to do some shit to put you assholes back in your place, like we did with Hitler or Japan.

1641406520728.png

Why did the Jan 6th debacle happen, not the way President Trump wanted?

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation - They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) This was because the bitch Nancy Piglosi knew that if they didnt create a Reichstag Fire, then there would of been a Congressional investigation into the 2020 election. That wouldnt go well for the Demoncraps, and so we are almost at the civil war, the progressives so want for this country....
Try real news sometime, brainwashed functional moron traitor to American ideals to start with...

Dude, we dont do stupid reckless shit like you prog slaves do, we wait, we have patience, we also follow the law, while you break every rule in the book, but if you go too far, then yeah, we might have to do some shit to put you assholes back in your place, like we did with Hitler or Japan.

View attachment 583890
Your insurrection was a FAILURE. A FAILURE. :heehee:

Besides, the last time I checked, Hannity was never appointed by 'The Donald' as an official advisor. He's only a cable news pundit.
Sheesh!
Hopefully they haven't found out about the secret hand signal Hannity gave on his Jan 5th show that the Trump approved the Coup Insurrection was on for Jan 6

The supreme court stole the 2000 election

Republicans in Congress caused the 2008 crash with the proven failure of tax cuts and deregulatory policies

And you goddam right Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction
The only deregulation that took place in and around the 2008 crash was Democrats deciding to ignore financial compliance for mortgages in the name of social justice.

Try real news sometime, brainwashed functional moron traitor to American ideals to start with...
The real news told me that Trump colluded with Putin to beat Hillary and would be impeached and removed from office.

Hannity said that theory was totally false and in the end he was right.

Fox News has been telling me that cloth masks don’t work for at least a year.

Explain to me why I should listen the the “real news” that is just propaganda for the Democratic Party.

The supreme court stole the 2000 election

Republicans in Congress caused the 2008 crash with the proven failure of tax cuts and deregulatory policies

And you goddam right Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction
Gore tried to steal the 2000 election, the SCOTUS stopped him.

Hussein used WMD s on his own people.

I highly doubt tax cuts were the sole cause of the 2008 crash.

They are embarrassed that the Jan 6th insurrection was a FAILURE.....so it's excuse-making, victimhood, whining, etc.
The real news told me that Trump colluded with Putin to beat Hillary and would be impeached and removed from office.

Hannity said that theory was totally false and in the end he was right.

Fox News has been telling me that cloth masks don’t work for at least a year.

Explain to me why I should listen the the “real news” that is just propaganda for the Democratic Party.
Putin definitely ran a campaign of missinformation against Hillary and so did Trump and Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies.... Hard to prove stuff against mobbed up con men. Cloth mask s work and cut down infection 70%. Vaccine also cut infections by 90 to 70% depending on the variant. The fact is the GOP antivaxors and missinformers have ruined the reaction to it. You are a brainwashed functional idiot. Change the channel.

Putin definitely ran a campaign of missinformation against Hillary and so did Trump and Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies.... Hard to prove stuff against mobbed up con men. Cloth mask s work and cut down infection 70%. Vaccine also cut infections by 90 to 70% depending on the variant. The fact is the GOP antivaxors and missinformers have ruined the reaction to it. You are a brainwashed functional idiot. Change the channel.
Hillary also ran a campaign of misinformation against Trump based on the Steele dossier which contained false information such as Trump hiring prostitutes to pee on a bed in a Moscow hotel. Almost every important political campaign uses misinformation and “dirty tricks” in an effort to win.

In my link it was a CNN medical expert who stated cloth masks don’t work. That fact appears in the title for the link.

Hillary also ran a campaign of misinformation against Trump based on the Steele dossier which contained false information such as Trump hiring prostitutes to pee on a bed in a Moscow hotel. Almost every important political campaign uses misinformation and “dirty tricks” in an effort to win.

In my link it was a CNN medical expert who stated cloth masks don’t work. That fact appears in the title for the link.

Hillary never used it. Wrong again and always.... And it hasn't been discredited, sounds just like what you would expect. Trump is the worst business man ever a total con man. Without James Comey she would have won the election. Trump was so lucky and the country was so unlucky.

Last edited:
Hillary never used it. Wrong again and always.... And it hasn't been discredited, sounds just like what you would expect. Trump is the worst business man ever a total con man. Without James call me she would have won the election. Trump was so lucky and the country was so unlucky.

Dupe, TDS derp dupe!!

Forum List

Back