Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

This is what I love about this forum. You make a monkey out of some wingnut, and a week later he's still pouting about it.

You guys are the biggest bunch of pussies assembled in one place since the invention of the internet.

It's a remarkable cyber-phenomenon.

And yet, here you post being the biggest pussy of them all. :razz:

LOL!! ;-) Made me laugh~

No doubt, a big pussy is something you can identify with.

The sad part isn't that you think a government run healthcare system is good, the sad part is that you only care about it as a political talking point. Class envy is a very bad thing.

The sad part is you want to see red blooded Americans die for lack of health care..like Jan Brewer.

Really..it's sad..and disgusting.

I'm watching my own mother die as I speak due to errors made by a group of government employees, the government doctor, in the government hospital.

I wonder if you support government run health care.

Uhh, are you for real?

Sadly yes...he's for real. And he'd be glad to blow Obama. His regret being he won't get the chance

This is what I love about this forum. You make a monkey out of some wingnut, and a week later he's still pouting about it.

You guys are the biggest bunch of pussies assembled in one place since the invention of the internet.

What....you gonna cry???

Is everybody picking on you????

Did the Middle support his caving in to the GOP and passing the billion dollar budget busting tax cut in December??

You are talking about not raising taxes, right?

He can't tell the difference between an extension of current rates or a tax cut.

Do the math.

Taxes going up = Tax Increase

Taxes going down = Tax Cut

Taxes staying the same mean nothing happened.

You should really be ashamed of yourself for having posted something that ignorant.

Tax cut expires. New tax cut passed = tax cut.

Sadly yes...he's for real. And he'd be glad to blow Obama. His regret being he won't get the chance

What....you gonna cry???

I'm laughing because you 'nuts make me realize how smart I am.

What....you gonna cry???

I am enjoying learning more about you and your Delusions Sir.

You should really be ashamed of yourself for having posted something that ignorant.

I'm with you on this one NY, he really doesn't recognize the value of liberal spin, does he? Democrats did something even when they didn't...

I also forgot to mention the war in Afghanistan.

Has anyone other then us here at Ft Campbell heard a damned thing about the casualties.

Obama has us chasing our tails there while he's helping prop of Islamic Theocracies all over the Middle East.

What an accomplishment. Bush killed 70% of al Qaeda's leadership. Now the tide has turned and terrorists can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And we can all thank Obama for that with his ass-kissing and behind the scene deals with Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

I'm with you on this one NY, he really doesn't recognize the value of liberal spin, does he? Democrats did something even when they didn't...

So no Republican voted for the extension? Only Democrats voted for it?

Btw, didn't the Dems say the tax-cut only effected the rich?
How come all of the sudden the Middle Class was about to get a huge tax-increase?

Last edited:
I also forgot to mention the war in Afghanistan.

Has anyone other then us here at Ft Campbell heard a damned thing about the casualties.

Obama has us chasing our tails there while he's helping prop of Islamic Theocracies all over the Middle East.

What an accomplishment. Bush killed 70% of al Qaeda's leadership. Now the tide has turned and terrorists can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And we can all thank Obama for that with his ass-kissing and behind the scene deals with Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The New York Time reports on a daily basis the casualties in Afghanistan.

President Obama is and will be a worse enemy to radical religious nuts then Bush.

The sad part isn't that you think a government run healthcare system is good, the sad part is that you only care about it as a political talking point. Class envy is a very bad thing.

The sad part is you want to see red blooded Americans die for lack of health care..like Jan Brewer.

Really..it's sad..and disgusting.

I'm watching my own mother die as I speak due to errors made by a group of government employees, the government doctor, in the government hospital.

I don't know your whole story. And I personally watched my father die while people I thought were incompetent cared for him. So..I feel you.

And I hope for the best outcome for you and your mother.

What....you gonna cry???

Yeah, go smoke another bowl... maybe you'll convince yourself you're Albert Einstein.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:

You are now on record. You don't think the two parties should work together for the good of America! I knew it all along. All along. and I think obie sucks. And you suck the hind tit too.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

You are now on record. You don't think the two parties should work together for the good of America! I knew it all along. All along. and I think obie sucks. And you suck the hind tit too.
Naw. If Republicans want to work for the good of America, I am all for it. I've admired Republicans like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Barry Goldwater and Jack Kemp..and I think I've made that clear.

I don't admire tories.

What....you gonna cry???

You should tell all your friends that... "I'm like soOoo smart n stuff!"

Naw. If Republicans want to work for the good of America, I am all for it. I've admired Republicans like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Barry Goldwater and Jack Kemp..and I think I've made that clear.

I don't admire tories.

bullshit, you just said it makes you furious that he extends "olive branches" I knew all along that demonRats are spoiled ass little wimps. you just proved it.

Forum List

Back