Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

Obie wan was good at tripling the debt, pissing away a trillion dollars, flying off to NY for dinnah, bending over, and to lying through his ivories, and to errrrr... golfing,, and errrrrr selling out the stockholders and bondholders of GM for pennies on the dollah.. and errrrrr... niiiiope I won't vote for him.. never.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:

You are now on record. You don't think the two parties should work together for the good of America! I knew it all along. All along. and I think obie sucks. And you suck the hind tit too.
Naw. If Republicans want to work for the good of America, I am all for it. I've admired Republicans like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Barry Goldwater and Jack Kemp..and I think I've made that clear.

I don't admire tories.

So how do you go from Goldwater to supporting Obama who could easily be argued as being BushIII or a neocon?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders.
Terrorists killed..in record numbers.
Averted terrorist attacks.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!
Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.

Are you channeling Nutwinger?

Economy: longest recession on record thanks to his policies.
Health Care. Worst bill in history, already struck down by two federal courts.
Iran. No meaningful policy.
Israel-Palestine. No progress
Egypt. Administration fumbling for response, was for Mubarak before they were against him.
N.Korea. No meaningful policy.
Sudan. No policy
Afghanistan. Increased involvement and currently losing the war.
Iraq. Followed through on Bush policies
Gitmo. Still open despite presidential directive.
Congress. Presided over biggest shellacking since WW2.
Cash for clunkers. Failure.
Pledge to cut $100M from Cabinet budget. Failure.
Pledge to be post-partisan. Failure. Most divided political scene in years.
More attempted attacks since prior to 9/11
Homeland Security. Busy patting down grandmothers, most unpopular regime in America.
What else have I missed here??

Put your money where your mouth is..

I am taking bets..2012.

You in?

Nice way to avoid the debate.
Obama has failed every program I listed and then some.

You are now on record. You don't think the two parties should work together for the good of America! I knew it all along. All along. and I think obie sucks. And you suck the hind tit too.
Naw. If Republicans want to work for the good of America, I am all for it. I've admired Republicans like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Barry Goldwater and Jack Kemp..and I think I've made that clear.

I don't admire tories.

So how do you go from Goldwater to supporting Obama who could easily be argued as being BushIII or a neocon?

Goldwater would have loved Obama. He never would admit that, though.

I also forgot to mention the war in Afghanistan.

Has anyone other then us here at Ft Campbell heard a damned thing about the casualties.

Obama has us chasing our tails there while he's helping prop of Islamic Theocracies all over the Middle East.

What an accomplishment. Bush killed 70% of al Qaeda's leadership. Now the tide has turned and terrorists can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And we can all thank Obama for that with his ass-kissing and behind the scene deals with Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The New York Time reports on a daily basis the casualties in Afghanistan.

President Obama is and will be a worse enemy to radical religious nuts then Bush.

I'll remember that the next time Obama tells everyone his fond memories of hearing the call to prayer.

Oh, the New York Times. I guess all 3 of their avid readers will gain some consolation in that.

Quite a change from the days that CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, CBS radio, COMEDY CENTRAL, MTV, VH1, NICKELODEON, the USAToday, and the Army Times, and every single news outlet in the United States was telling us about it 24/7 364 days out of the year. They took one day off. The same day that Big Sis says we aren't protected from terrorism.

Bush had em scared and you Democrats badgered him into stopping the onslaught. Now we've got towel wearing assholes going around screaming in front of cameras from Damascus, to Cairo, in Baghdad, in Riiad, in Aman, in Istanbul, in Sana, in Darfur, in Moghadishu, you name it they're demonstrating thanks to Obama. He looked like he just screwed the neighbor's cat after Mubarak resigned. He must have been so proud.

Egypt. Administration fumbling for response, was for Mubarak before they were against him.
Sudan. No policy
Homeland Security. Busy patting down grandmothers, most unpopular regime in America.

I am taking bets..2012.

You in?

By failed you mean what?

Lets get to something we can hold up as protocol.

I also forgot to mention the war in Afghanistan.

Has anyone other then us here at Ft Campbell heard a damned thing about the casualties.

Obama has us chasing our tails there while he's helping prop of Islamic Theocracies all over the Middle East.

What an accomplishment. Bush killed 70% of al Qaeda's leadership. Now the tide has turned and terrorists can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And we can all thank Obama for that with his ass-kissing and behind the scene deals with Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The New York Time reports on a daily basis the casualties in Afghanistan.

President Obama is and will be a worse enemy to radical religious nuts then Bush.

I'll remember that the next time Obama tells everyone his fond memories of hearing the call to prayer.

Oh, the New York Times. I guess all 3 of their avid readers will gain some consolation in that.

Quite a change from the days that CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, CBS radio, COMEDY CENTRAL, MTV, VH1, NICKELODEON, the USAToday, and the Army Times, and every single news outlet in the United States was telling us about it 24/7 364 days out of the year. They took one day off. The same day that Big Sis says we aren't protected from terrorism.

Bush had em scared and you Democrats badgered him into stopping the onslaught. Now we've got towel wearing assholes going around screaming in front of cameras from Damascus, to Cairo, in Baghdad, in Riiad, in Aman, in Istanbul, in Sana, in Darfur, in Moghadishu, you name it they're demonstrating thanks to Obama. He looked like he just screwed the neighbor's cat after Mubarak resigned. He must have been so proud.

Meaning what?

You are talking about not raising taxes, right?

He can't tell the difference between an extension of current rates or a tax cut.

Do the math.

Taxes going up = Tax Increase

Taxes going down = Tax Cut

Taxes staying the same mean nothing happened.

You should really be ashamed of yourself for having posted something that ignorant.

Tax cut expires. New tax cut passed = tax cut.

Tax cuts were extended - they never expired...

You = fail....

I don't admire tories.

Yes, Obama is the closest thing to Reagan we've ever seen.

What a guy.

I especially love it when he talks about Social Justice and Collective Salvation and saying his opinion doesn't matter because the issue is above his pay-grade. Oh, and his comment about this no longer being a Christian nation. I'm sure Reagan will get a chuckle out of that one. He may even like it when he said he couldn't swallow whole the idea of Lincoln being the great emancipator, or the time he said that if veterans want to increase funding for the VA they're gonna have to pay for it themselves.

Yeah, Obama isn't a Marxist prick. He's a Conservative.

Who needs higher taxes when you can go to the fresh produce section today and spend 50 to 100 percent more due to inflation. Shell games are everywhere.

When, exactly, wasn't that the case?

Inflation and deflation? Cant' disagree with you there. We've had that for years. Even moreso since the fed started tinkering with it to recoup money for spending. We haven't seen high inflation everywhere yet but I have noticed it in the fresh produce.

I don't admire tories.

Goldwater would have loved Obama. He never would admit that, though.

Cool, he wouldn't admit it so we should just take your word for it?

"Sallow really hates Obama, but he would never admit it..." There, that was easy. Fuckin retarded...

Who needs higher taxes when you can go to the fresh produce section today and spend 50 to 100 percent more due to inflation. Shell games are everywhere.

When, exactly, wasn't that the case?

Inflation and deflation? Cant' disagree with you there. We've had that for years. Even moreso since the fed started tinkering with it to recoup money for spending. We haven't seen high inflation everywhere yet but I have noticed it in the fresh produce.

Last November my Honey Buns were a buck. Today they're $1.59

The price of almost everything has sky-rocketed lately.

And according to Obama, our energy bills will necessarily go up. The problem isn't that they'll go up. The problem to him is they shouldn't go up too fast and piss everyone off.

Last edited:
He can't tell the difference between an extension of current rates or a tax cut.

Do the math.

You should really be ashamed of yourself for having posted something that ignorant.

Tax cuts were extended - they never expired...

You = fail....

Even if that were true, which it's not, the December budget busting stimulus bill contained ADDITIONAL TAX CUTS, above and beyond the so-called extensions.

So you're fucked either way.

You are talking about not raising taxes, right?

Do the math.

Poor try at spinning.......
A tax cut expires = A tax increase

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

You forgot Part II.

Much like Bill Clinton did.....after the Obamaconomy starts sizzling....Republicans will start raving about how it was handed-to-him, by Lil' Dumbya....already improving!!!! (.....but, he's ALREADY got that covered!!)

529.gif
528.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sudan. No policy

I am taking bets..2012.

You in?

The recession ended 5 months after Obama took office. You're retarded to complain his policies caused it.

You forgot Part II.

Much like Bill Clinton did.....after the Obamaconomy starts sizzling....Republicans will start raving about how it was handed-to-him, by Lil' Dumbya....already improving!!!! (.....but, he's ALREADY got that covered!!)

529.gif
528.gif

What is it with you and your colors and stupid pictures.

Don't have an original thought of your own?

How bout posting something longer then a sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do the math.

Poor try at spinning.......
A tax cut expires = A tax increase

So in other words, any GOP promise to cut taxes won't be fulfilled until we get NEW tax cuts, right?

Forum List

Back