Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

Just A Heads Up. All Signatures/Avatars Need To Conform To Or Stay Within Board Standards.

Ahh, stabbing an ally in the back , meeting with a group who has terror -ties is a work in progress for libs. [/B]

Heh.

Tax cut were "shoved" down the throats of Americans too..and with greater consequences. I like when stuff passes that actually helps Americans NOT DIE. Unlike Conservatives..who want the people not in the Elite club to die quickly..like Jan Brewer..when she directly caused the deaths of 2 red blooded Americans.

Commies hate Americans.

The sad part isn't that you think a government run healthcare system is good, the sad part is that you only care about it as a political talking point. Class envy is a very bad thing.

The sad part is you want to see red blooded Americans die for lack of health care..like Jan Brewer.

Really..it's sad..and disgusting.

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders.
Terrorists killed..in record numbers.
Averted terrorist attacks.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!
Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.

Are you channeling Nutwinger?

Economy: longest recession on record thanks to his policies.
Health Care. Worst bill in history, already struck down by two federal courts.
Iran. No meaningful policy.
Israel-Palestine. No progress
Egypt. Administration fumbling for response, was for Mubarak before they were against him.
N.Korea. No meaningful policy.
Sudan. No policy
Afghanistan. Increased involvement and currently losing the war.
Iraq. Followed through on Bush policies
Gitmo. Still open despite presidential directive.
Congress. Presided over biggest shellacking since WW2.
Cash for clunkers. Failure.
Pledge to cut $100M from Cabinet budget. Failure.
Pledge to be post-partisan. Failure. Most divided political scene in years.
More attempted attacks since prior to 9/11
Homeland Security. Busy patting down grandmothers, most unpopular regime in America.
What else have I missed here??

Put your money where your mouth is..

I am taking bets..2012.

You in?

Do you have anything with substance to say? You keep repeating "taking bets" when the election is like 22 months away... There is not even a front runner for EITHER PARTY at this point. Maybe Obama will run, maybe not... How about we take bets as to who will be the challenger to the Dems pick... That's how far away we are, you can claim it will be Mitt or Huck but would you really want to put your money where your mouth is on that one?

Will Obama win in 2012? Gove me 15ish months and some front runners to see. What will the economy be like, will we still be in Iraq and Afghanistan? Will we still be doing torture and unemployment in the 9%? Unless of course none of these things matter to you as you will vote Obama because he is black or has a D next to his name, I dono.

The sad part isn't that you think a government run healthcare system is good, the sad part is that you only care about it as a political talking point. Class envy is a very bad thing.

The sad part is you want to see red blooded Americans die for lack of health care..like Jan Brewer.

This would be a perfect example of a logical fallacy called "begging the question."

Also, Jan Brewer wouldn't have been treated if it weren't for government healthcare? Back that up, how do you know that?

Are you channeling Nutwinger?

Economy: longest recession on record thanks to his policies.
Health Care. Worst bill in history, already struck down by two federal courts.
Iran. No meaningful policy.
Israel-Palestine. No progress
Egypt. Administration fumbling for response, was for Mubarak before they were against him.
N.Korea. No meaningful policy.
Sudan. No policy
Afghanistan. Increased involvement and currently losing the war.
Iraq. Followed through on Bush policies
Gitmo. Still open despite presidential directive.
Congress. Presided over biggest shellacking since WW2.
Cash for clunkers. Failure.
Pledge to cut $100M from Cabinet budget. Failure.
Pledge to be post-partisan. Failure. Most divided political scene in years.
More attempted attacks since prior to 9/11
Homeland Security. Busy patting down grandmothers, most unpopular regime in America.
What else have I missed here??

I am taking bets..2012.

You in?

Do you have anything with substance to say? You keep repeating "taking bets" when the election is like 22 months away... There is not even a front runner for EITHER PARTY at this point. Maybe Obama will run, maybe not... How about we take bets as to who will be the challenger to the Dems pick... That's how far away we are, you can claim it will be Mitt or Huck but would you really want to put your money where your mouth is on that one?

Will Obama win in 2012? Gove me 15ish months and some front runners to see. What will the economy be like, will we still be in Iraq and Afghanistan? Will we still be doing torture and unemployment in the 9%? Unless of course none of these things matter to you as you will vote Obama because he is black or has a D next to his name, I dono.

I am voting for Obama because he's the most competent name in the book. If Republicans ran Jim Baker or Colin Powell..that might be a game changer for me.

In any case..when you are ready..I will make book.:razz:

Heh.

Tax cut were "shoved" down the throats of Americans too..and with greater consequences. I like when stuff passes that actually helps Americans NOT DIE. Unlike Conservatives..who want the people not in the Elite club to die quickly..like Jan Brewer..when she directly caused the deaths of 2 red blooded Americans.

Commies hate Americans.

AAAAHHHHHH HAHhahahahhaa... Wow man, wow... Now you claim people want Americans to die.

Can you even prove *most* of your list in the OP? Lets try and move towards real debate rather than retard political fighting, eh?

This would be a perfect example of a logical fallacy called "begging the question."

Also, Jan Brewer wouldn't have been treated if it weren't for government healthcare? Back that up, how do you know that?

Bwuh?

AAAAHHHHHH HAHhahahahhaa... Wow man, wow... Now you claim people want Americans to die.

Can you even prove *most* of your list in the OP? Lets try and move towards real debate rather than retard political fighting, eh?

Sure..

Arizona Transplant Patients Die After State Cuts Medical Insurance - ABC News

And that was easy.

I am taking bets..2012.

You in?

I am voting for Obama because he's the most competent name in the book. If Republicans ran Jim Baker or Colin Powell..that might be a game changer for me.

Picking your post apart here this is what I heard.

Sallow: Now that I have claimed I will vote Obama no matter what, I will also say I might vote Republican (helps if he is black) but in closing I'd like to make a bet that in 22 months Obama wins... Meaning I voted Obama no matter what.

The reality is you only defend Obama because he is a Democrat. Obama is BushIII and if supporting Bush (not that many conservatives did) makes right wing people war/torture/big business fanbois... What does that make people like you who now support Obama who does almost all the same stuff as Bush, usually expanded if possible.

Bwuh?
Sorry, mixed up Brewer with Giffords. My bad.

So Jan Brewer wants red blooded Americans to die for lack of healthcare? That was so much more an intelligent point

Sure..

And that was easy.

That's it? That's what you are going to argue with? States and the FedGov is running massive deficits due to programs like SS and Medicaid, wars and Obamacare (and so on) and you claim people want Americans to die because the policies of paying for everyone has failed, as predicted?

You do realize the US barrows money just to “stay afloat” right? You do realize that one day we won’t be able to barrow the money meaning you will have people dying in masses as Medicare/Medicaid/Obamacare simply have NO funding…
Holy shit… Why don’t I run for president and claim people no longer have to work, I’ll cover their HC and buy their house/cars/toys and even give them a savings account… Realize that’s very much the direction Obama/Bush and whelp, you try and go.

Sallow, can the US afford to keep spending at it’s current levels? Yes or no.

Bwuh?
Sorry, mixed up Brewer with Giffords. My bad.

So Jan Brewer wants red blooded Americans to die for lack of healthcare? That was so much more an intelligent point

No worries.

Sure..

And that was easy.

That's it? That's what you are going to argue with? States and the FedGov is running massive deficits due to programs like SS and Medicaid, wars and Obamacare (and so on) and you claim people want Americans to die because the policies of paying for everyone has failed, as predicted?

You do realize the US barrows money just to “stay afloat” right? You do realize that one day we won’t be able to barrow the money meaning you will have people dying in masses as Medicare/Medicaid/Obamacare simply have NO funding…
Holy shit… Why don’t I run for president and claim people no longer have to work, I’ll cover their HC and buy their house/cars/toys and even give them a savings account… Realize that’s very much the direction Obama/Bush and whelp, you try and go.

Sallow, can the US afford to keep spending at it’s current levels? Yes or no.

No expense should be spared..to keep a vital, lucid, young person alive..ever.

Picking your post apart here this is what I heard.

Sallow: Now that I have claimed I will vote Obama no matter what, I will also say I might vote Republican (helps if he is black) but in closing I'd like to make a bet that in 22 months Obama wins... Meaning I voted Obama no matter what.

The reality is you only defend Obama because he is a Democrat. Obama is BushIII and if supporting Bush (not that many conservatives did) makes right wing people war/torture/big business fanbois... What does that make people like you who now support Obama who does almost all the same stuff as Bush, usually expanded if possible.

Jim Baker is black?

I would vote for him over Obama in a heartbeat..by the way.

I will tell you this. If Obama had governed like the Moderate, Centrists he ran as. I would probably vote for him this time.

To bad he appears to be anything but that.

I'll take your bet. Ill put up what ever sig you want if he wins. If he loses all you have to do is accept it and move on. :)

Okay..

You have a sig that I want. If I lose you get to tell me what my sig should be.

For three months. Deal?

Deal.

America resoundingly told you three short months ago that the policies of 0bama and his minions are not what this country wants or needs... Somehow that's been "corrected"?

It's amazing what some leftists will swallow...

Holy shit, I needed a good Laugh today thanks.

I can't wait till nov 3rd 2012 so I can hear you explain how the Republicans stole the Election from your hero.

Doing a good job...lol that is just to good.

Taking bets..you in?

Well Anything could happen. Obama could still find a way to win back the Independents.

So I would not be willing to bet a lot.

All I am saying is as it stands now. There is no way he would win re-election. He must reconnect with the Independents, and it will not be easy this time, because he can not pretend to be something he is not this time. This Time we all know who he really is.

Obama's current approval rating is a net positive and the economy is growing.

No incumbent president has ever lost a re-election bid with those two conditions in place.

Sadly yes...he's for real. And he'd be glad to blow Obama. His regret being he won't get the chance

This is what I love about this forum. You make a monkey out of some wingnut, and a week later he's still pouting about it.

You guys are the biggest bunch of pussies assembled in one place since the invention of the internet.

It's a remarkable cyber-phenomenon.

Not sure but are you calling me a wingnut? Chances are you don't even have a clue as to wtf I stand for. You would prolly sooner call me a war supporting right wing religious nut. But hey, you're the one choking on the religious war supporter presidents nuts these days... Obama in case you missed that hint.

Since I wasn't responding to your post, that would make you simply illiterate.

Forum List

Back