Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders.
Terrorists killed..in record numbers.
Averted terrorist attacks.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!
Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.

You have a little bit of cum dribbling down your chin...

Healthcare act passed. - Against the will of the American people and has been found unconstitutional by the courts.

Finreg passed. - Based on Obama and the Fascist party looting $$ trillions on behalf of Goldman Sachs, Chase and B of A. Obama, the Bernie Madoff of presidents...

Economy saved. - 9.8% unemployment and a 2% GDP - Heckuvajob, Barry...

Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders. - That was a good move, he gets credit for it.

Terrorists killed..in record numbers. - Total bullshit, what a pathetic lie.

Averted terrorist attacks. - More bullshit.

Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup. - So you think Obummer handled the BP spill well, doya? ROFL - mindless fuck..

Torture? Buh bye! - When did Gitmo close?

Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good. - You'll have to thank G.W. Bush for that, you mindless pissant.

:lol:

You're lucky you are safe at home and behind a keyboard.

You pathetic little loser.

I'll say he's doing a great job when we see the end of the recession. Until then, the best I can say is that I find him less aggravating than Bush.

The recession has been over for a year and a half.

Really???? Has it???? Foreclosures are fixin to double down again, groceries, gas, power, and commodities costs more and more and more and unemployment is 9.2%... We're living on easy street right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals must think we're idiots.

Get this shit; they figure Obsama will be a shoe-in if they can get unemployment to 8%. During the worst days of the Carter years we never hit 8%. Now we have to accept an economic condition that is twice as fucked as the Bush years and worse then the Carter years.

Tax cut were "shoved" down the throats of Americans too..

Nope, tax cuts had and continue to have, overwhelming, nearly universal support.

You know Sallow, you really are as a stupid as a brick wall. I mean, as dumbfucks go, you excel.

The Tax cuts were initially passed through reconciliation. That's a big word for you and you might have to look it up.

Which might be hard since you are a pathetic little maggot with just one appendage to type with..:lol:

Okay..taking bets for 2012..you in?

I am.

I don't want to take advantage of you, though. Have you been clinically diagnosed as mentally retarded? I mean, by a doctor?

Have you?

I mean along with the complete lack of a spine..I am pretty sure you don't have much in the brain department.

Lighten up on the burritos too..it will do your waistline a world of good.

You're lucky you are safe at home and behind a keyboard.

ROFL

Yeah? You'd come get tough? Someone spoke against your little tin god and you are driven to JIHAD...

Obama Akbar!

LOL

What a pathetic fuck...

Generally I find that pathetic losers, like yourself, like to start shit. But they usually can't handle things in real life. Which is why they start shit on boards.

Sorry, I didn't make you short, fat and ugly.

But carry on.

The Tax cuts were initially passed through reconciliation.

Irrelevant. About two-thirds of Americans supported the initial cuts.

Bush Pushes Tax Cut Plan - ABC News

Nearly the same number supported extending them, which is why your Messiah® caved on the issue.

Democrats who support Bush tax cuts - Don't Mess With Taxes

That's a big word for you and you might have to look it up.

Son, I lose more IQ points when I shit, than you ever had at your peak.

The Tax cuts were initially passed through reconciliation.

Irrelevant. About two-thirds of Americans supported the initial cuts.

Bush Pushes Tax Cut Plan - ABC News

Nearly the same number supported extending them, which is why your Messiah® caved on the issue.

Democrats who support Bush tax cuts - Don't Mess With Taxes

That's a big word for you and you might have to look it up.

Son, I lose more IQ points when I shit, than you ever had at your peak.

Eating and shitting seem the only things you are qualified to do. Are you on the bowl now eating a breakfast burrito?:lol:

I don't worry about your "meaness", ever.

Really?

So all those threats to come "beat me up" were based on "lack of worry?"

ROFL

What a stupid little baboon...

Seriously boi, I ought to leave you alone; as far out of your league as you are. But smacking tards like you is just SO much fun...

Where I ever threatened to "beat you up"?:eusa_angel:

It's seriously not worth the effort.

Besides..I don't think you'd even feel any pain...being as fat and stupid as you are..:lol:

Forum List

Back