F35 - superfighter or lame duck?

Will we be able to afford anything else is the question.......doesnt work read the thread.......

I did but you didn't. We need stealthy birds as well as Gen 4 birds on Navy Ships. If it takes upgrades to accomplish this, we can't afford not to do it. Otherwise, there are going to be ships going off like flash bulbs. Just how many dead Marines and Sailors will be enough to satisfy your blood lust.
See dumbass thats what I'm trying to highlite....if it doesnt work......its dead.......along with everything it was supposed to "protect".........F-35 doesnt work

I can see that you have already lost this. You are resorting to unsubstantiated runon sentences and insults. The F-35 is going into production even as I type this and will be entering service late this year.

With the overstuffed turkey going into service the Air Force needs to step up pilot training. Gonna need lots of replacements if there is an actual aerial conflict.

Or we can not do it at all and the pilots will just have to learn how to die in their version 4 aircraft going against the other countries 4.5. Do you hate the United States of America this bad? Maybe you should move to a place more suitable for your views like Iran or Syria.

Gee, Daryl....

Out of logic already and degenerating into personal attack?

Of course you are! Silly me thinking you might have had anything else.

You just don't like it that I already stated the facts and they don't agree with your BS. You can't stand it that the F-35 is working, the engines are fine, the avionics are better than anything else in the world and it's stealthy to boot. It starts coming into the inventory this year. There isn't any logic to your posts. Now tell me WHY the F-35 isn't going to be in full production this year and entering into service. Britain is extatic about starting to already receiving theirs.It must suck to be as wrong as you usually are.

Gee, Daryl....

Out of logic already and degenerating into personal attack?

Of course you are! Silly me thinking you might have had anything else.

You just don't like it that I already stated the facts and they don't agree with your BS. You can't stand it that the F-35 is working, the engines are fine, the avionics are better than anything else in the world and it's stealthy to boot. It starts coming into the inventory this year. There isn't any logic to your posts. Now tell me WHY the F-35 isn't going to be in full production this year and entering into service. Britain is extatic about starting to already receiving theirs.It must suck to be as wrong as you usually are.
It is a lame duck and a grave for both pilots and billions.
F-35 Lightning II disaster for the USAF US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

With the overstuffed turkey going into service the Air Force needs to step up pilot training. Gonna need lots of replacements if there is an actual aerial conflict.

Or we can not do it at all and the pilots will just have to learn how to die in their version 4 aircraft going against the other countries 4.5. Do you hate the United States of America this bad? Maybe you should move to a place more suitable for your views like Iran or Syria.
I recommend Syria. Syria grants freedom of speech, etc. Iran is not so free.

Britain is extatic about starting to already receiving theirs.It must suck to be as wrong as you usually are.

So ecstatic that they're talking about cancelling their aircraft carriers since it seems they couldn't use the overstuffed turkey without major rebuilding.

Yup. Gotta love those Swiss Army Knives among airplanes! A Shopsmith for the new century!

But dream on - maybe your stock will stay up if enough people drink the Kool-Aid.

Britain is extatic about starting to already receiving theirs.It must suck to be as wrong as you usually are.

So ecstatic that they're talking about cancelling their aircraft carriers since it seems they couldn't use the overstuffed turkey without major rebuilding.

Yup. Gotta love those Swiss Army Knives among airplanes! A Shopsmith for the new century!

But dream on - maybe your stock will stay up if enough people drink the Kool-Aid.

If the Falklands fires up again (and it will) they have no AC for the carriers they have with them selling most of the Harrers to the US Marines for parts. You only read what makes your UnAmerican case. How much is Putin and China paying you to keep posting this drivel.

If the Falklands fires up again (and it will) they have no AC for the carriers they have with them selling most of the Harrers to the US Marines for parts. You only read what makes your UnAmerican case. How much is Putin and China paying you to keep posting this drivel.

You are correct that, should Argentina go after The Malvinas again the once-proud British Navy is likely to be toast.

Buying into this boondoggle may well cost Britain those islands but it's OK because your Lockheed-Martin stock will stay up.

You talk about "UnAmerican" when you so blatantly put profit before pilots lives?

Really?

You are correct that, should Argentina go after The Malvinas again the once-proud British Navy is likely to be toast.

Buying into this boondoggle may well cost Britain those islands but it's OK because your Lockheed-Martin stock will stay up.

You talk about "UnAmerican" when you so blatantly put profit before pilots lives?

Really?

Tell me, Rambo, what are your creds for Military? Care to compare them to mine? I want our pilots to have as many edges as they can have. Your bunch crammed the sequester down the Military's throat and curbed training. Now you want to take another tool away from them that puts them above the other guy. And for what? You cost pilots lives that way. Just because your handler tells you. Try thinking for yourself for a change.

Tell me, Rambo, what are your creds for Military? Care to compare them to mine? I want our pilots to have as many edges as they can have. Your bunch crammed the sequester down the Military's throat and curbed training. Now you want to take another tool away from them that puts them above the other guy. And for what? You cost pilots lives that way. Just because your handler tells you. Try thinking for yourself for a change.

Sounding a little frazzled sonny!

Please define "Your bunch..." since you know nothing of me or any affiliations I might or might not have. You can only be ASSuming....and you know what that means.

Who do you presume is my "handler..." and upon what sort of logic to you base that ASSumption?

If I were to assume anything it might be that you have a bit of Lockheed-Martin stock and perhaps a few share of the company that makes the military issue coffins for the pilots you want to see sent off in an overstuffed turkey that, had mission-creep not destroyed it, might been something really hot.

Yes, one can pick one's teeth with a Swiss Army knife; maybe cut some cheese with it and even open a corked bottle of wine. But what is amazing is not that it does any of those things well, it's that it does them AT ALL and, usually, without injuring the user.

Sounding a little frazzled sonny!

Please define "Your bunch..." since you know nothing of me or any affiliations I might or might not have. You can only be ASSuming....and you know what that means.

Who do you presume is my "handler..." and upon what sort of logic to you base that ASSumption?

If I were to assume anything it might be that you have a bit of Lockheed-Martin stock and perhaps a few share of the company that makes the military issue coffins for the pilots you want to see sent off in an overstuffed turkey that, had mission-creep not destroyed it, might been something really hot.

Yes, one can pick one's teeth with a Swiss Army knife; maybe cut some cheese with it and even open a corked bottle of wine. But what is amazing is not that it does any of those things well, it's that it does them AT ALL and, usually, without injuring the user.

Only you say that I am frazzled, kid. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

Since you dig up articles by people less qualified than me that use 2 years and earlier information to write their own "Opinions" and you just accept that as true. Newsflash, Kewpie: The F-35 has been the one holding things up and it goes into service THIS year. Next year, the F-35C for the Navy goes into production and service. in 2017, the F-35A (the most ready one of the three) goes into service, maybe even sooner. You can't change that.
Actually, I helped more than a few get jobs at Lockheed. But that has nothing to do with things. We NEED the F-35A in the Airforce badly and the Harriers for the Marines are about to start dropping out of the sky. Britain has these neat little Harrier Carriers and not a harrier to put on them.

The F-35 isn't designed to hurt itself, it's designed to hurt the other guy. And it starts this year to go into service. Your handler hasn't told you that? Of course not.

Battleships in WWII.

That has nothing to do with the F-35 or, for that matter, the F-22. These both are the cutting edge head and shoulders over anything else. the PAK-50 is just another 4.5 gen equivalent to a F-15ES that no one is buying.

We used to use Battleships as a show of force. You would be surprised when it was used in the Middle East.
Each shell took out 3 city blocks. Things would get mighty quiet after a couple of those monsters went off. But it was just too much, too dangerous and too expensive when one F-16 can do the same job.

Now, again, tell my why the F-35 is already out of date.

Forum List

Back