‘#F**kParis’ — ‘Black Lives Matter’ Show True Colors On Twitter

in the 90's it was white lives matter, in the 2000's it was "White Hispanic Lives Matter" in the 2010's it was Bi-Sexual Men Who Feel Like Women" lives matter, in the first half of 2015, it was black,,,,but now that no one cares anymore, now its French Lives Matter!

in the 90's it was white lives matter, in the 2000's it was "White Hispanic Lives Matter" in the 2010's it was Bi-Sexual Men Who Feel Like Women" lives matter, in the first half of 2015, it was black,,,,but now that no one cares anymore, now its French Lives Matter!

An' the conveyor belt of 'victims' keeps rumblin' on.......

Maybe they need to be referred to as ....
Only black lives matter....
Except those who live in Chicago....
They don't seem to give two shits about them....

An' the conveyor belt of 'victims' keeps rumblin' on.......

eeeerrrrrrr, democrat robotic votes.

I hate to tell you "I told you so" but

I told you so.

Derail BLM? What are they 'fighting' for?

Less security in a violent community
Funds for their organizations
And more businesses in that same community.

Sorry buddy. That is not going to work. No security, no business. Also, why is money being dumped into an organization that lacks any type of expertise?

Another reason to legalize slavery.

Actually, it is another reason to hate it. Imagine this world today if slavery never happened.

No Harlem or Compton or mass murders on a daily basis in Chicago.

Just......imagine that.
Good point.

blacklivesmatter1.jpg

cotton1.jpg

Over the weekend, people all across the world showed their support for the victims of the Paris terror attacks, but one social justice group appeared to be peeved that the horrific tragedy had taken over the news cycle.

Along with most Americans, “Black Lives Matter” supporters voiced views on the attacks via Twitter, yet instead of messages of love, the movement responded with a despicable “#FuckParis” tag,

‘#F**kParis’ — ‘Black Lives’ Show True Colors On Twitter

Just in case you needed another reason to hate THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE more today than you did yesterday.
That's nothing. Did you see their protest on the campus library? Or when they had a sit in for their cause but told the white protesters to leave?

Over the weekend, people all across the world showed their support for the victims of the Paris terror attacks, but one social justice group appeared to be peeved that the horrific tragedy had taken over the news cycle.

Along with most Americans, “Black Lives Matter” supporters voiced views on the attacks via Twitter, yet instead of messages of love, the movement responded with a despicable “#FuckParis” tag,

Just in case you needed another reason to hate THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE more today than you did yesterday.
That's nothing. Did you see their protest on the campus library? Or when they had a sit in for their cause but told the white protesters to leave?

Yeah, I posted it in this thread.

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!! My daddy made $8M last year and I'm mad as heck and I'm not gonna take it anymore. I need a safe space. I'm not gonna eat my vegetables and I'm gonna hold my breath until I pass out. Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I'm too upset to take my tests but I deserve an "A" anyway because I'm SPECIAL!!!! Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

I seem to remember a white, red headed female professor who had a run in with the journalists who she told to leave the protest camp. She got in trouble for it and later apologized.

She was white and in the protest.

I seem to remember a white, red headed female professor who had a run in with the journalists who she told to leave the protest camp. She got in trouble for it and later apologized.

Yeah, a fucking racist, commie, patronizing, racist pile of kuuunt shit.

When you look at a white liberal elitist scumbag, you see a patronizing double talking, hypocritical, racist.

Have I made myself clear enough to you? Or do you want me to make it more clear?

When you look at a white liberal elitist scumbag, you see a patronizing double talking, hypocritical, racist.

Have I made myself clear enough to you? Or do you want me to make it more clear?

The claim was that there were no white protesters at the event because they had all been chased out. I simply showed where there was a white protester in the camp. Her political affiliations nor your opinion about her were in question, just the fact that there was a white person at the protest and not all of them had been kicked out as previously claimed.

Is reading comprehension hard for you?

Hopefully I don't offend anybody here by stating I have a high regard for the Black Lives Matter movement and my belief that one of the first steps needed is to bring Zimbabwean police here to America to teach proper law enforcement techniques:

images_zima_445487447.jpg

The claim was that there were no white protesters at the event because they had all been chased out. I simply showed where there was a white protester in the camp. Her political affiliations nor your opinion about her were in question, just the fact that there was a white person at the protest and not all of them had been kicked out as previously claimed.

Is reading comprehension hard for you?
youre-a-douche.jpg

Forum List

Back