ISIS has us right where they want us.

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
With the usual instant knee-jerk response to terror, all of our " patriots" are doing exactly what those bastards want us to do .... BE AFRAID !!!!

and why not? We are helping them draw more martyrs and sympathizers to the terrorist cause. Because of all the candy ass RW's making ISIS so damn great they get stronger .... .

And they bitch about Obama making ISIS political.

Oh, that's just the half of it, it gets even BETTER for them.

There's another group who won't even call them by what they are, because they're so afraid they'll hurt their feelings or get them angry.

The same group mocks other Americans who have reasonable concerns about security, as French families are burying their loved ones.

And get this: The same group is so desperate to deflect for them, that it equates what ISIS is doing to modern day Christianity! True story!

Yeah, they must be yucking it up right now, no shit.

Last edited:
Terrorists are terrorists because they not only want to create terror, they need to create terror if they intend to be viable in their world. The more people who fear them, the more would be terrorists are attracted to them.

Find something to hide under, be a friend of ISIS.

With the usual instant knee-jerk response to terror, all of our " patriots" are doing exactly what those bastards want us to do .... BE AFRAID !!!!

and why not? We are helping them draw more martyrs and sympathizers to the terrorist cause. Because of all the candy ass RW's making ISIS so damn great they get stronger .... .

The level of ignorance to create this garbage as an op, boggles the mind.

Just days ago, isis committed mass murder

but the cons being concerned that it could happen here and want to take steps to prevent it, is being "afraid", not concerned for human lives.

you really would rather see Americans killed than the Pres do a fucking thing about it.

Now I know all leftist are party before country, but it could be your family that gets killed. I say that, assuming you care about your family.

That, and by channeling all the blanket generalization composition fallacy bigotry into the billion-plus body of "Islam" as if it were some kind of monolith, rather than the small section of political radicals to which it's limited, they put innocent Muslim bystanders on the defensive, in effect goading them to take the other side simply to defend against the broad brush. This plays right into the radials' hands and ensures the polarization gets worse.

That's how a woman gets her face smashed in for speaking to her own family in Swahili... or how just yesterday another family gets kicked off a plane for "watching the news while apparently Muslim".

And somehow these morons will act surprised when this shit creates resentment. No doubt they'll be ready with a snappy comeback like, "who -- me?"

Last edited:

That, and by channeling all the blanket generalization composition fallacy bigotry into the billion-plus body of "Islam", rather than the small section of political radicals to which it's limited, they put innocent Muslim bystanders on the defensive, in effect goading them to take the other side simply to defend against the broad brush. This plays right into their hands and ensures the polarization gets worse.
So we should let everyone in and if they kill a few hundred, well you can always blame Boosh.

Would you be thinking like this if you have family, now dead and buried in France?

That, and by channeling all the blanket generalization composition fallacy bigotry into the billion-plus body of "Islam", rather than the small section of political radicals to which it's limited, they put innocent Muslim bystanders on the defensive, in effect goading them to take the other side simply to defend against the broad brush. This plays right into their hands and ensures the polarization gets worse.
So we should let everyone in and if they kill a few hundred, well you can always blame Boosh.

Would you be thinking like this if you have family, now dead and buried in France?

I said nothing about "letting in" or "Boosh". My post has ZERO to do with any of that.

See if you can learn to read.

Our far right and hard conservative "patriots" are cowards. We have all know that for a long time. Those of age will not join the services.

I said nothing about "letting in" or "Boosh". My post has ZERO to do with any of that.

See if you can learn to read.
so, being against the gops stance of vetting the refugees isn't the same as letting them in.

no one is that fucking dumb, except maybe you

1 billion muslims
take a look at the pics of them, you can literally count the women and children, b/c it's almost all fighting age men that left the women behind

and you make the general accusation that putting people through a screening process will make them terrorist, b/c you think we don't have good reason to.

again, I'm making logical conclusions of your idiocy.

lets do some racist math, mmkay;

1% of muslims are terrorist
hillary wants to let in 65,000
that's 650 terrorist that will be let in if there is no checks

Now lets say it takes 10 terrorist to pull off an attack
650 / 10 = 65 US Cities

but hey, it's racist to protect America

Only the far right freaks are saying everyone else does not want to vet the refugees.

In fact, the far right lies.

All Americans right and left and center want them vetted carefully.

so, being against the gops stance of vetting the refugees isn't the same as letting them in.

I have yet to post anything at all on that DUMBASS. Neither in this thread nor anywhere else.

What the fuck is a "gops"? Learn to write too. I cut the rest of your post off as it's inchoate drivel. Get yourself a bib.

Terrorists are terrorists because they not only want to create terror, they need to create terror if they intend to be viable in their world. The more people who fear them, the more would be terrorists are attracted to them.

Right and telling them to stay out of our country isn't fear. It's called common sense. You should try it someday and get out of Obama's ass for once.

Our far right and hard conservative "patriots" are cowards. We have all know that for a long time. Those of age will not join the services.
has any dem ever said anything that you didn't agree with? ever
:lol: Talk to Skylar and PMH and rdean and my friends stats and Derideo Te, etc, and ask them if I ever disagree with them. Pay attention.

I agreed with Dark Fury today.

Last edited:

I have yet to post anything at all on that DUMBASS. Neither in this thread nor anywhere else.

What the fuck is a "gops"? Learn to write too. I cut the rest of your post off as it's inchoate drivel. Get yourself a bib.
2 Dumbs is the master of the dumb post.

Oops....................I don't want the Refugees here..................sorry just pissed myself.........I'm so scared.................Please tell me it will be okay so I will not cry anymore................

Where do these Freaking Liberals get their talking points from.........brain damage........

Right and telling them to stay out of our country isn't fear. It's called common sense. You should try it someday and get out of Obama's ass for once.
You are cowardly and you are lying.

No one is saying, come on Mr Terrorist and we know where some dumbass far righties live.

Everyone is saying "vet them very carefully."

What liberals need is the consequences of their actions. They want muslims here, okay, will they complain when there is an attack on New York or DC? No. They will deserve it.

Forum List

Back