‘#F**kParis’ — ‘Black Lives Matter’ Show True Colors On Twitter

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Over the weekend, people all across the world showed their support for the victims of the Paris terror attacks, but one social justice group appeared to be peeved that the horrific tragedy had taken over the news cycle.

Along with most Americans, “Black Lives Matter” supporters voiced views on the attacks via Twitter, yet instead of messages of love, the movement responded with a despicable “#FuckParis” tag,

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/16/fkparis-black-lives-show-true-colors-on-twitter/#ixzz3rfrAqiTh

Just in case you needed another reason to hate THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE more today than you did yesterday.

Over the weekend, people all across the world showed their support for the victims of the Paris terror attacks, but one social justice group appeared to be peeved that the horrific tragedy had taken over the news cycle.

Along with most Americans, “Black Lives Matter” supporters voiced views on the attacks via Twitter, yet instead of messages of love, the movement responded with a despicable “#FuckParis” tag,

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/16/fkparis-black-lives-show-true-colors-on-twitter/#ixzz3rfrAqiTh

Just in case you needed another reason to hate THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE more today than you did yesterday.
A bunch of self important loudmouths. Anyone who takes those assholes seriously has lost any claim to moral legitimacy. They are the left wing equivalent of the Westboro Baptists.

‘#F**kParis’ — ‘Black Lives’ Show True Colors On Twitter

A bunch of self important loudmouths. Anyone who takes those assholes seriously has lost any claim to moral legitimacy. They are the left wing equivalent of the Westboro Baptists.

All 3 of the Dem candidates take them seriously.......jus' sayin'.......

‘#F**kParis’ — ‘Black Lives’ Show True Colors On Twitter

Yet the Israel hating president, who insists on calling the sandNIGGERS ISIL (in order to insult Israel like the Shiite sandNIGGER he is) completely agrees with these pieces of brown colored shit.

What a fucking disaster of a president. What an epic disaster of a president.

The stupidity of individuals is heighten even more since the dawn of the Web and the ability to put your stupidity on the web so the entire world can see what pathetic loser you are.

( This is not bashing the op'er but anyone that wrote fuck Paris while wanting the world to just focus on their lone agenda )

No one from the Progressive left will question the remarks because of the fear of losing votes. The reality is I am willing to bet that even some of the Progressive Left will agree with the Fuck Paris hashtag but are too cowardly to put their name behind their support of it.

So all I can write is fuck those over at Black lives matter that hashtag fuck Paris.

Here is the black lives matter twitter page: #blacklivesmatter on Twitter

There are some really fucked up self-centered black people ( or people claiming to be black) slamming France, and some defending France. It's not pretty. Kind of like USMB.

Here is the Fuck Paris twitter page: #FuckParis hashtag on Twitter

296ln5s.jpg

Anyone ever consider that this might be some idiot trying to derail Black Lives Matter? There is almost nothing that will arouse the ire of EVERYONE like a tweet like that.

But, there are idiots everywhere I guess. My opinion? I don't pay attention much to hateful morons, but I do like to know where they are at.

Anyone ever consider that this might be some idiot trying to derail Black Lives Matter? There is almost nothing that will arouse the ire of EVERYONE like a tweet like that.

I've looked at some of the Twitter pages of some of the people tweeting anti-Paris stuff on that hashtag, and they do appear to be real black people, not false flags.

They have ugly little souls.

The Black Lives Matter world appears to be very insular. They don't realize just how damaging they are being right now, and if they do, they don't care.

They are shitting in their own nest.

You know, when this movement first started out, I was all for it due to the brutality exhibited towards blacks from the police, as documented in many news stories.

However................they've gone off the rails a bit in my opinion, because many of them are joining the movement and then trying to push their own personal agenda with it.

I kinda like what the French have said........."je sus Paris", and in another case they have said "je sus human".

I like the last one, "we're all human".

But, there are idiots everywhere I guess. My opinion? I don't pay attention much to hateful morons, but I do like to know where they are at.

At Dartmouth while students are trying to study in a library.

They are a disaster and it is ALL because of white liberals that patronize them and convince them that they are nothing but victims. All for political expediency and political gain.

This is the result.

You know, when this movement first started out, I was all for it due to the brutality exhibited towards blacks from the police, as documented in many news stories.

However................they've gone off the rails a bit in my opinion, because many of them are joining the movement and then trying to push their own personal agenda with it.

I kinda like what the French have said........."je sus Paris", and in another case they have said "je sus human".

I like the last one, "we're all human".

Most of us know that you're easily duped, and "we're all human", is a catch-all excuse.

Forum List

Back