F.B.I. to activist: "You know, it's a fact we can ELIMINATE people."

The CIA's Secret Heart Attack Gun | Military.com
www.military.com/video/.../cias-secret-heart-attack

Assassinations By Induced Heart Attack And Cancer
Is death by heart attack, burst aneurysm, of cerebral hemorrhage a ףnatural causeפ? Not if government agencies have found a way to influence your heart rate, blood pressure, or vascular dilatation. Neurological research has found that the brain has specific frequencies for each voluntary movement called preparatory sets. By firing at your chest with a microwave beam containing the ELF signals given off by the heart, this organ can be put into a chaotic state, the so-called heart attack. In this way, high profile leaders of political parties who are prone to heart attacks can be killed off before they cause any trouble.

Wha dya think they spend all that money on? :)

Last edited:
I used to wonder why all the overt assassinations stopped. Then I realized they didn't, tech just got good enough it's mistken for natural causes like brain aneuyrisms, heart attacks, strokes, or traffic accidents.

The sweet bye and bye, ay?...Khalid Abdul Muhammad reportedly died of an aneurysm. But the NOI might have tried to have him killed in 1994 when he was shot in an attempted assassination, like the NOI assassinated Malcolm X.

-

Last edited:
Nope. They were saying if Malcolm gave them evidence against the radical members of the Nation of Islam, they could be prosecuted and removed from the organization, thus cleaning it up.

Why would they need Malcolm's testimony or permission to rub out people? They wouldn't.

And if they were telling him they could kill people, his reaction would have been much different.

First they offered him a bribe for his cooperation, and then they appealed to his conscience. Classic recruiting techniques of informants.

The agents said nothing about any "radical" members...they asked about ALL members showing that their "eliminating" people did not refer to "criminals"...

-
They were looking for criminals, because Malcom's response to that statement was that they should be pursuing the Klan which was blowing up churches in Alabama.

Also, earlier in the conversation the FBI says they need Malcolm to help them out. He responds he has been helping them clean up the crime in the organization. He says that quite plainly.

"We've been cleaning up all the crime."

I used to wonder why all the overt assassinations stopped. Then I realized they didn't, tech just got good enough it's mistken for natural causes like brain aneuyrisms, heart attacks, strokes, or traffic accidents.

The sweet bye and bye, ay?...Khalid Abdul Muhammad reportedly died of an aneurysm, but the NOI might have tried to have him killed when he was shot in '94 like they killed Malcolm X...

-

Shootings are done by amateurs. Profession assassinations result in not knowing it was an assassination.

How can you seriously believe Malcolm sat there as an FBI agent told him he could kill people Malcom was extremely protective of, and that Malcolm's response makes any sense in that context?

"There is no government agency that could ever expect any information out of me that's in any way detrimental to any religious group, or black people for that matter, in this country. No government agency. Because they should use that same energy to go and find who bombed that church down there in Alabama."

They were looking for criminals, because Malcom's response to that statement was that they should be pursuing the Klan which was blowing up churches in Alabama.

Also, earlier in the conversation the FBI says they need Malcolm to help them out. He responds he has been helping them clean up the crime in the organization. He says that quite plainly.

LOL. Very obvious and plain, sir/ma'am...our government in action: "You know, we can eliminate people." LOL

-

LOL. Very obvious and plain, sir/ma'am...our government in action: "You know, we can eliminate people." LOL

-
You are stuck on the wrong definition of eliminate. I can't help a fool what wants to believe something so desperately that no logic can penetrate.

How can you seriously believe Malcolm sat there as an FBI agent told him he could kill people Malcom was extremely protective of, and that Malcolm's response makes any sense in that context?

"There is no government agency that could ever expect any information out of me that's in any way detrimental to any religious group, or black people for that matter, in this country. No government agency. Because they should use that same energy to go and find who bombed that church down there in Alabama."

People were easily being killed all the time in that era; Kennedy (Pres. & his brother,) the KKK, Medgar Evers and Civil Rights workers, etc.

Obviously Malcolm knew that he could end up dead very easily so why would he make any waves? LOL

-

You are stuck on the wrong definition of eliminate. I can't help a fool what wants to believe something so desperately that no logic can penetrate.

Not the fool here dude (or dudette) haha...you may need to receive some strange phone calls to know what's going on...

I listened to a speech yesterday about a 1960s leader who received some strange calls from someone(s) telling him to kill himself after he said to someone in his home that he felt so sick that he wanted to kill himself.

-

Forum List

Back