F.B.I. to activist: "You know, it's a fact we can ELIMINATE people."

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
At 11:34 in this video, 2 F.B.I. agents who were trying to bribe Black activist Malcolm X to turn against his group the Nation of Islam are shown saying to Mr. X, "you know, it's a fact we can eliminate people"...

-

People, yes. Ideas, like ISIS, no.

A Nation of Islam member confessed though that the Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X and not the F.B.I....here is a video of him confessing; his name is Talmagde X Hayer (aka Thomas Hagan) and info about him is available online...:

-

Mr. Hayer was released from prison after completing his sentence in 2010 and is still alive today.

-

During the Kennedy administration the FBI and the CIA were illegally used as tools of the federal government, when the president's brother was the Attorney General, in an ongoing effort to murder the leader of a sovereign country. It seemed that Bobby Kennedy's plot to kill Castro backfired big time. Under the first George Bush's watch a innocent man was framed and his son and wife were murdered by federal assassins. The FBI agent who shot Randy Weaver's wife in the head while she was holding an 18 month old baby in her arms was indicted for manslaughter but the feds dismissed the charges and there was no outrage by the media or the public. The same federal officers went on to incinerate 80 men women and children at Waco, Tx. on Bill Clinton's watch and the media applauded the effort. Nobody thought it strange that the same rogue federal agency sent 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels on Barry Hussein's watch. It's estimated that hundreds of Mexican civilians were murdered and at least one U.S. Border Patrol Officer and still no outrage by the media. An FBI agent threatening Malcolm X? Ho hum.

During the Kennedy administration the FBI and the CIA were illegally used as tools of the federal government, when the president's brother was the Attorney General, in an ongoing effort to murder the leader of a sovereign country. It seemed that Bobby Kennedy's plot to kill Castro backfired big time. Under the first George Bush's watch a innocent man was framed and his son and wife were murdered by federal assassins. The FBI agent who shot Randy Weaver's wife in the head while she was holding an 18 month old baby in her arms was indicted for manslaughter but the feds dismissed the charges and there was no outrage by the media or the public. The same federal officers went on to incinerate 80 men women and children at Waco, Tx. on Bill Clinton's watch and the media applauded the effort. Nobody thought it strange that the same rogue federal agency sent 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels on Barry Hussein's watch. It's estimated that hundreds of Mexican civilians were murdered and at least one U.S. Border Patrol Officer and still no outrage by the media. An FBI agent threatening Malcolm X? Ho hum.

The thing about the Malcolm X video in post #1 is that the agents are very plain about their corruption. There is no claims that Mr. X is doing anything wrong like in the examples that you cited, but the agents just say out of nowhere, "we can eliminate people."

Our government on display...

-

Can anyone verify that the video in post #1 is working...I've heard that videos that I am posting are not working, for some mysterious reason...the F.B.I. maybe haha.

-

At 11:34 in this video, 2 F.B.I. agents who were trying to bribe Black activist Malcolm X to turn against his group the Nation of Islam are shown saying to Mr. X, "you know, it's a fact we can eliminate people"...

-

FBI of Malcolm's time is not the FBI of today. Now they wouldn't tell you. ;)

If you are trying to imply they were saying they could kill people, then you are wrong. "Eliminate" has many meanings, and you are succumbing to equivocation motivated by bias and wishful thinking.

It's obvious what they meant by the context and by Malcom's response to that statement, and it had absolutely nothing to do with killing people.

FBI of Malcolm's time is not the FBI of today. Now they wouldn't tell you. ;)

Contention or fact?; can you prove that policies like telling activist "we can eliminate people" have changed since the 60s...personal experience makes me doubt your claim.

-

If you are trying to imply they were saying they could kill people, then you are wrong. "Eliminate" has many meanings, and you are succumbing to equivocation motivated by bias and wishful thinking.

It's obvious what they meant by the context and by Malcom's response to that statement, and it had absolutely nothing to do with killing people.

Obviously sir/ma'am they implied that people can be killed...

-

Obviously sir/ma'am they implied that people can be killed...

-
Nope. They were saying if Malcolm gave them evidence against the radical members of the Nation of Islam, they could be prosecuted and removed from the organization, thus cleaning it up.

Why would they need Malcolm's testimony or permission to rub out people? They wouldn't.

And if they were telling him they could kill people, his reaction would have been much different.

First they offered him a bribe for his cooperation, and then they appealed to his conscience. Classic recruiting techniques of informants.

Didn't say it changed beyond you wouldn't get the warning now.

I do get strange phone calls haha.

-

I used to wonder why all the overt assassinations stopped. Then I realized they didn't, tech just got good enough it's mistken for natural causes like brain aneuyrisms, heart attacks, strokes, or traffic accidents.
Oh, boy. We're in woo-woo land now.

Wish I lived in your reality where this really was crazy talk. ;)

Nope. They were saying if Malcolm gave them evidence against the radical members of the Nation of Islam, they could be prosecuted and removed from the organization, thus cleaning it up.

Why would they need Malcolm's testimony or permission to rub out people? They wouldn't.

And if they were telling him they could kill people, his reaction would have been much different.

First they offered him a bribe for his cooperation, and then they appealed to his conscience. Classic recruiting techniques of informants.

The agents said nothing about any "radical" members...they asked about ALL members showing that their "eliminating" people did not refer to "criminals"...

-

Forum List

Back