Eye makeup

I agree about no makeup. I think there is something very sexy about a gal who can be confident about her looks without having to hide behind a layer or two of pancake makeup.

and talon-like fingernails.. wtf is up with that? How the hell can gals with 2 inch nails type or wipe their ass?

why would 2 inch nails keep you from doing either...natural nails are painted with a hardenor...and them fake nails are hard ....i have had long nails and i was able to do all i needed to do with them...many times they come in right handy.....

uh, when you don't have a screwdriver handy or can't twist open the bbq sauce seal? I've seen chicks with talons try and type. it's not pretty. I dunno, i just dont get how, what are essentially talons, are supposed to be sexy. Or something other than a hindrance to everyday life routines.

DSC_4153-Talons.jpg

that is one drawback to natural nails..they do begin to curl and yellow...i never would let mine be seen without full on polish...another draw back..the longer they are..the more they will break into the quick...

talons are one thing, but nice sexy fingernails are hot. Especially when they ...umm grip things..

Plus good for some back scratching

I agree about no makeup. I think there is something very sexy about a gal who can be confident about her looks without having to hide behind a layer or two of pancake makeup.

and talon-like fingernails.. wtf is up with that? How the hell can gals with 2 inch nails type or wipe their ass?
One of my first jobs there was a secretary- this was back in the late 70's- who was caucasian-asian-black and about 10 years older than I was, hot! She had way too much makeup though, big afro and 2" long nails. This was IBM selectric days and she was banging away on this thing about 300 wpm hitting each key with ballistic precision, and I was fucking mesmerized watching her fingers. The she stops all of a sudden and "ax" me: "what the fuck are you looking at?" :lol:

Who the hell knows what men like!

I've met men who were foot freaks. They sit and stare at your feet as if they we're your mouth and you're having a conversation with the top of a guys head.

So now we have a bunch of guys telling us that they don't like eye make-up and want you to go au naturale......and I bet if I wait another 10 minutes 12 guys will step up to say they love feminine women with long red fingernails, ruby red lips and garters.

Women....the point is, please yourselves! If one man doesn't like you the way you are wait for the one who will.

I was married to a man for 12 years who called me fat, ugly, stupid, bitch for 12 years. (I wasn't, but when someone says that every day you start to believe it). I had no idea he was doing it to keep me in check. If I wore any jewelry he would call me a whore! When I finally got up the guts to walk out the door and took my daughters and went to my parents....my mother looked at me and said "Do you even know that you're pretty?". Well, I had no idea. I remember that first Christmas after I left my x, my father bought me a ruby bracelet and told me to wear it with pride. That wearing a bracelet did not make me a whore.

It's amazing what some men will do to their wives because THEY have no self esteem!

So now that my eyes are open.....I do what I want for me. And somehow God sent me this guy who thinks I'm beautiful and lovely & smart (and fun lol). So go figure.

I like my mascara and my pretty eye shadow boxes. It's fun to match the colors to my dresses :) I like pretty fingernail polish and I like to smell pretty too. And NONE of that makes me a whore!

It does, however, make me a woman. (although I've known some crossdressers who like all that stuff even more than I do lol).

So girls, don't ever let anyone put you down for being you. I learned my lessons the hard way. Life is short. Love yourself and never let anyone tell you that you are not special and beautiful, because we all are :)

Do be aware makeup is full of chemicals and you are putting in an area where it can be easily absorbed into your body.

Women are beautiful without it.

One of my first jobs there was a secretary- this was back in the late 70's- who was caucasian-asian-black and about 10 years older than I was, hot! She had way too much makeup though, big afro and 2" long nails. This was IBM selectric days and she was banging away on this thing about 300 wpm hitting each key with ballistic precision, and I was fucking mesmerized watching her fingers. The she stops all of a sudden and "ax" me: "what the fuck are you looking at?" :lol:

:lol:

:lol: My god you're a puritan glock. She's a whore if she wears eye make-up? wow.... that's crazy even for you

Personally I used to wear make-up every day when I was in my teens and early 20s then I had a baby and decided the 10 minutes it took to do my make-up was time I could spend doing something more fun, playing with my daughter.

Now I rarely wear make-up...usually only if I know my picture might be taken because I have light eyelashes and very pale skin and look pretty awful in pictures with a flash if I'm not wearing it.

Exactly the reason I wear it.

Pasty white girl with red hair, no skin tone, and invisible light blonde eyelashes. Bleh!

Forum List

Back