Eye makeup

:lol: My god you're a puritan glock. She's a whore if she wears eye make-up? wow.... that's crazy even for you

Personally I used to wear make-up every day when I was in my teens and early 20s then I had a baby and decided the 10 minutes it took to do my make-up was time I could spend doing something more fun, playing with my daughter.

Now I rarely wear make-up...usually only if I know my picture might be taken because I have light eyelashes and very pale skin and look pretty awful in pictures with a flash if I'm not wearing it.

Actually, I said that she'd look like a whore entering my living room wearing nothing but eye make up. Nice strawman though. Almost fooled me. :cuckoo:

I think I recall your picture Si- nearly white blond hair. I've known gals with eyelashes nearly albino. In fact I knew an actual albino girl in high school. I find the look to be stunning.

I bet Glock looks Handsome in is his boy scout uniform !
LOL I've got a picture of my son and I in ours on our way to a meeting.

Which brings up a point. The best looking girls that I've ever seen was on hiking, canoe or camping trips. No eye make up there.

Last edited:
Pretty simple, really.

Because it makes the eyes look bigger.

Bigger eyes subconsciously trick men into thinking younger woman.

Free will?

Yeah, sure.

Once our programming tells us what we want, we have the free will to think our free will made us want what we want.

I don't see how it makes them look bigger or younger. If I see a gal in great shape with her 18 year old daughter, and the young chic is made up like some of the pics posted here, but her mom is going for the natural look, Then I'm looking at her mom. No question. :eusa_whistle:

I don't see how it makes them look bigger or younger. If I see a gal in great shape with her 18 year old daughter, and the young chic is made up like some of the pics posted here, but her mom is going for the natural look, Then I'm looking at her mom. No question. :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure the 18 year old is grateful for that at least! :rofl:

$scene girl 2.jpg

I agree about no makeup. I think there is something very sexy about a gal who can be confident about her looks without having to hide behind a layer or two of pancake makeup.

and talon-like fingernails.. wtf is up with that? How the hell can gals with 2 inch nails type or wipe their ass?

I stopped wearing makeup in high school.

Its expensive and a waste of time.

It says to women something is wrong with you , you are not good enough as you are, so buy this shit from me and smear it on your face.

There is also the component of the dangers to your health.

Chemicals that dont need to come in contact with places like your eyes, nose and mouth for years and years and years.

It took my hubby about a week after meeting me to realise he was dating someone who didnt wear makeup. He then said " You know I like the no makeup look". I dont think he had ever dated a women who didnt wear makeup before.

Last edited:
It is a matter of taste. I think, used correctly, make up can enhance a woman's beauty. I don't mean covered with layers of foundation and made to look like a clown.

I don't like men too made up. A little aftershave maybe and I truly dislike the unshaven look (looks lazy not sexy) but I think it's too feminine for men to get manicures.

There are girls all over America wearing that look in schools, malls and homes in your city!

It's a fad, just like anything else.

Goodness gracious! You are right. I guess I didn't want to admit it to myself.

If anybody has daughters -- check out the book Girls Gone Mild: Young Women Reclaim Self-Respect and Find It's Not Bad to Be Good by Wendy Shalit. Eye opening book about the world girls are being brought up in. Shalit is a graduate of Williams College and a philosophy major. Great research. I try to keep my daughter away from the riff raff.

Actually, I said that she'd look like a whore entering my living room wearing nothing but eye make up. Nice strawman though. Almost fooled me. :cuckoo:

did you say wearing nothing BUT eye-make up? :lol: well yeah, she'd be a whore if she walked in ONLY wearing eye make-up.... but would she be a whore if she had on clothes and eye-make-up?

I think I recall your picture Si- nearly white blond hair. I've known gals with eyelashes nearly albino. In fact I knew an actual albino girl in high school. I find the look to be stunning.

I'm not quite an albino but my hair is pretty light and my eyelashes are almost invisible if I don't have on make-up.... I get a lot of compliments on my eyes when I wear make-up because it makes them look emerald green.

My trick is to show up on the first date without make-up and see if he asked me out again :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back