"Extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional'"IS wrong!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
What does Putin know about "exceptionalism"? Everything because HE is exceptional!
There is ONLY one true exceptional leader in Russia... Putin.
The rest of the people are NOT considered exceptional and that is what Putin doesn't accept i.e. "exceptionalism" is the heart of Darwinism "survival of the fittest" and Putin being a former KGB knows that better then most as he's directly murdered people that would have challenged HIS exceptionalism... so he survived!

Exceptionalism is the perception that a country, society, institution, movement, or time period is "exceptional"

So why is the USA an "exceptional" country?
Maybe we should ask the 61,207,884 "exceptional "people that have immigrated to the USA from 1820 to 1996.
Why not to Russia? Why do countries like Russia, North Korea, have STRICT rules as to who can leave their countries?
Is it possible that the majority of people in the world SEE the USA as a place where "exceptional" people can go and realize their dreams?

To me the whole point that makes Putin's statement laughable is the FACT his country DEPENDED ON walls "Berlin Wall?"" to keep people in!

The FIRST person to speak about "exceptionalism" being dangerous IS Putin and people that believe like he does as they have proven
they DON"T want people to be exceptional and they will prevent that from happening, i.e. they build walls to keep people in!

But Pooting is such a

images

Just curious if other "non- exceptional" countries like Putin's Russia, North Korea,et.al. provide this for their "POOR"???

American poverty just ain’t what it used to be. A new report from the Census Bureau found that 80.9% of households considered poverty stricken have cell phones along with their landline phones, and 58.2% have computers. 96.1% of those in “poverty” have televisions, and 83% have some sort of DVR.
The percentage owning refrigerators? 97.8%
Gas or electric stoves? 96.6%.
Microwaves? 93.2%
Air conditioning? Over 83%.
Washer? 68.7%
Dryer? 65.3%
People still don’t mind washing dishes, apparently; only 44.9% surveyed had a dishwasher.
Americans in 'Poverty' Have TVs, VCRs, Cell Phones, Air Conditioning

But Pooting is such a

images

Believe me, you liberals are great at making people feel exceptional.

Library director says 9-year-old should 'step aside' to let others win reading contest

HUDSON FALLS — Tyler Weaver calls himself “the king of the reading club” at Hudson Falls Public Library. But now it seems Hudson Falls Public Library Director Marie Gandron wants to end his reign and have him dethroned.

The 9-year-old boy, who will be starting fifth grade next month, won the six-week-long “Dig into Reading” event by completing 63 books from June 24 to Aug. 3, averaging more than 10 a week.

He has consistently been the top reader since kindergarten, devouring a total of 373 books over the five contests, according to his mother, Katie.

“It feels great,” said Tyler, an intermediate scholar student at Hudson Falls School. “I think that was actually a record-breaking streak.”

His younger brother, Jonathan, 7, won second place two years in a row now, completing more than 40 books this time.

Prizes were also awarded for the top reader in the kindergarten division, best rock people creations and best coloring entries.

Katie said she is “extremely proud” of her sons’ accomplishments, especially Tyler for having held his title for this long.

“I’ve told them God makes all of us different. There are some things that are hard and some that are easy, but they should excel at what they enjoy doing and Tyler just loves to read,” she said. “Everybody he tells, he gets high-fives. Everybody’s so proud of him.”

Everybody, it seems, but Gandron, who was surprised to learn Katie notified a Post-Star reporter about her son being a longtime winner. During a phone call Tuesday to Gandron, the library director said Tyler “hogs” the contest every year and he should “step aside.”

“Other kids quit because they can’t keep up,” Gandron said.

Librarian suggests turning the page on longtime reading club winner

Last edited:
obama used to be the chief proponent of twlling Americans that they aren't better than anyone else. What happened?

But Pooting is such a

images

Believe me, you liberals are great at making people feel exceptional.

Library director says 9-year-old should 'step aside' to let others win reading contest

HUDSON FALLS — Tyler Weaver calls himself “the king of the reading club” at Hudson Falls Public Library. But now it seems Hudson Falls Public Library Director Marie Gandron wants to end his reign and have him dethroned.

The 9-year-old boy, who will be starting fifth grade next month, won the six-week-long “Dig into Reading” event by completing 63 books from June 24 to Aug. 3, averaging more than 10 a week.

He has consistently been the top reader since kindergarten, devouring a total of 373 books over the five contests, according to his mother, Katie.

“It feels great,” said Tyler, an intermediate scholar student at Hudson Falls School. “I think that was actually a record-breaking streak.”

His younger brother, Jonathan, 7, won second place two years in a row now, completing more than 40 books this time.

Prizes were also awarded for the top reader in the kindergarten division, best rock people creations and best coloring entries.

Katie said she is “extremely proud” of her sons’ accomplishments, especially Tyler for having held his title for this long.

“I’ve told them God makes all of us different. There are some things that are hard and some that are easy, but they should excel at what they enjoy doing and Tyler just loves to read,” she said. “Everybody he tells, he gets high-fives. Everybody’s so proud of him.”

Everybody, it seems, but Gandron, who was surprised to learn Katie notified a Post-Star reporter about her son being a longtime winner. During a phone call Tuesday to Gandron, the library director said Tyler “hogs” the contest every year and he should “step aside.”

“Other kids quit because they can’t keep up,” Gandron said.

Librarian suggests turning the page on longtime reading club winner

I see nothing in the story to show the librarians political affiliation.

Forum List

Back