Exposing The Snake

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
And, at the same time, exposing what every Democrat voter subscribed to.

1. As in any discussion, a definition of terms is always appropriate.
What is the basis for the reference to 'snake'...and who fits that apppellation?

We find this in the Judeo-Christian tradition:
Genesis 3:14
The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life;

Micah 7:17
They will lick the dust like a serpent, Like reptiles of the earth They will come trembling out of their fortresses; To the LORD our God they will come in dread And they will be afraid before You.

Proverbs 23:32
At the last it bites like a serpent And stings like a viper.

Matthew 12:34
"You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Now, who could it be that is hinted at in the above quotes???

Who is the lying, back-stabbing, dirt-eating, poisonous evil serpent?
Who?
Bet you know who.

2. Well....I don't mind offering clues....here is the first: who was an acolyte of Saul Alinsky....

a. 'Saul Alinsky was the author of Chicago’s community organizing. Barack Obama’s only work experience previous to election as an Illinois senator was as an Alinsky movement community organizer. '
Hillary Clinton’s Worldview: A Eulogy – Mallory Millett

b.Alinsky famously dedicated his book, Rules for Radicals, the subject of Hillary’s thesis, to Lucifer, “the first radical who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that, at least, he won his own kingdom.”

In 1972, Alinsky said in a Playboy interview, “If there is an after-life and I have anything to say about it I will, unreservedly, choose to go to Hell. Hell would be Heaven for me. All my life I have been with the have-nots. Over here if you’re a have-not you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in Hell you’re short of virtue. Once I get into Hell I’ll start organizing the have-nots. With a smile. They’re my kind of people.”
Ibid.

More about the snake?
Sure.....coming right up.

upload_2017-2-19_10-54-34.jpeg

There is a big difference between not having any dough and not having any virtue.

*****SMILE*****

:)

What is the basis for the reference to 'snake'...and who fits that apppellation?

The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life;

They will lick the dust like a serpent, Like reptiles of the earth They will come trembling out of their fortresses; To the LORD our God they will come in dread And they will be afraid before You.

"You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart.

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Who?
Bet you know who.

2. Well....I don't mind offering clues....here is the first: who was an acolyte of Saul Alinsky....

a. 'Saul Alinsky was the author of Chicago’s community organizing. Barack Obama’s only work experience previous to election as an Illinois senator was as an Alinsky movement community organizer. '

b.Alinsky famously dedicated his book, Rules for Radicals, the subject of Hillary’s thesis, to Lucifer, “the first radical who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that, at least, he won his own kingdom.”

In 1972, Alinsky said in a Playboy interview, “If there is an after-life and I have anything to say about it I will, unreservedly, choose to go to Hell. Hell would be Heaven for me. All my life I have been with the have-nots. Over here if you’re a have-not you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in Hell you’re short of virtue. Once I get into Hell I’ll start organizing the have-nots. With a smile. They’re my kind of people.”
Ibid.

More about the snake?

The OP is too stupid to know that rightwing propagandists have been following Alinsky's rules for decades.

3. Let's see how a snake functions:
"OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump" OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

Obama made a change that he was not willing to live under.

Since the 80s NSA would decide if and who had access. So....limited the number of those who had access.

On his last weeks in office, the snake gave more people access.....this, designed to allow more leaks, and to subvert the incoming administration.
Other agencies with Obama loyalists could request raw intell data...leaked to a compliant media. This is espionage....
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

16 additional agencies had access.....

Only a dirt-eating snake like Obama would destroy the integrity of the intell community to use against a rival.

Jan 3 Loretta Lynch signed it....17 days before they left.

Suddenly it was imperative for 16 agencies to have access to all raw data.....but not imperative for the prior 8 years.

Did I mention that Obama is a low-life, dirt-eating snake?
I did?
Let me mention it again....

And the snake is a crypto-Islamist, as well.

4. ....here is the snake's record on our single democratic ally in the Middle East:

June 4, 2009 President Obama condemns Israeli settlements in the West Bank as “occupation” during his famous Arab outreach speech in Cairo, Egypt. 

March 23, 2010 President Obama meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; presents him with 13 demands; abruptly leaves room after disagreement over Jewish settlements; no customary photo op. 

May 19, 2011: Barack Obama becomes the first United States president to officially endorse a two-state division of Israel based on its pre-1967 borders.

March 2012 High-level sources reveal that the Obama administration allegedly leaked Israel’s secret relationship with Azerbaijan, where Israeli planes could refuel for an air strike against Iranian nuclear facilities. 

September 11, 2012 President Obama refuses to meet with Prime Minister Netanyahu during the Israeli leader’s visit to the United States.

March 21, 2013: Obama visits Israel; refuses invitation to speak before Knesset; speaks to students about Israel’s “foreign army” in Palestinian territory; says, “It’s not fair that a Palestinian child cannot grow up in a state of their own.”

March 2015: U.S. State Department attempts to oust Netanyahu from power by funding an opposition political group in Israel with $349,276. 

April 6, 2015: President Obama says in an interview that Iran’s recognition of Israel will not be a precondition of the Iran nuclear agreement. 

January 16, 2016: President Obama lifts economic sanctions against Iran, opening the path for an Iranian nuclear bomb. 

January 19, 2016 U.S. supports EU regulation requiring goods originating in the West Bank to be labeled separately from those made in the rest of Israel. 

September 2016: White House publishes a transcript with a speech location as Jerusalem, Israel, then republishes it with a strike through the name “Israel.”

December 23, 2016 President Obama’s United Nations ambassador breaks a decades-long diplomatic precedent and allows a Security Council resolution to pass that condemns Israeli settlements in the West Bank as illegal. 

January 20, 2017: In his final hours as president, Mr. Obama gives $221 million to the Palestinian Authority. Two House Republicans had placed a hold on the money due to concerns about the PA, but the president did not honor the hold." A Shameful Record Against Israel

Obama....a back-stabbing, lying, crypto-Islamist snake.

Polichick. Do you ever have an independent thought ? Instead of constant cut n paste propaganda.

Who?
Bet you know who.

Ibid.

More about the snake?
Dang! I thought you might be an old classmate about to tell the story of when I got suspended in 3rd grade...

Polichick. Do you ever have an independent thought ? Instead of constant cut n paste propaganda.

Whenever dolts like you can't find a way to dispute the material I provide, they whine about the method of presentation.

Can you explain your objection to 'cut and paste,' and how your inability to what I do caused you to fail out of school

Waiting.

The OP is like a butterfly in a pasture, flitting from one fresh cowpie to the next.

It's another tactic of the RW propagandists,
flood the page with so many falsehoods at once that one needs an army of sane people to do all the rebuttals.

btw, did anyone else read the thread title and think that the OP was about to come out as a transsexual?

PC is fantasizing about me exposing my snake again

She does have her limitations

"She does have her limitations"

That's a dirty rotten lie!!!!

And my motto is 'Excelsior!'

You have a motto about a stuffing in packaging?

What next..... Styrophone peanuts?

So sorry....I gave you far too much credit, expecting you to understand the Latin.

Let's add it to all the other things you don't understand.

Forum List

Back