Leon Panetta says stories of Intel community withholding Intel from Trump are BS

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Furthermore he says that if you do withhold Intel you should be fired and that it's a violation of your oath.

From Meet the Depressed this morning.

Furthermore he says that if you do withhold Intel you should be fired and that it's a violation of your oath.

The intelligence community does not trust Trump

But they love Hack Me Hillary?
I am sure she would be a far far better choice, and thats exactly what the voters told us
Wrong again, retard.
Didn't the voters tell us by 3 million votes, that they wanted Hillary?

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote. How do you function with blinders on?
You gave not a single detail, name or example
?????

Take your adhd meds and FOCUS

You don't know that. You are just repeating a false narrative, you twat.
If its a false narrative, show us where it is wrong. How do you know it is false
How do you know it is true, jizz breath?

I am sure she would be a far far better choice, and thats exactly what the voters told us
Wrong again, retard.
Ok, asshole, I am going to explain it to you in hopes that you will learn something. This is the only time I am going to do this because deep down I know that you are a degenerate moron who is incapable of learning.

1. Our system is not based upon popular vote. As such, the popular vote is irrelevant.

2. If our election WAS based upon popular vote then the campaigning would of been conducted differently. As such, the popular vote totals would have been different than they were this past November.

3. The results of our electoral college vote IS how the electorate expresses their desires.

4. The mass of Hillary votes were in CA and NY. There is no evidence to suggest that they were voting on national security grounds. In fact, the contrary is true. Polls showed that those who ranked national security as a top priority were more likely to vote for Trump. I can digs these up and provide links, but with you I doubt it would matter.

Hillary voters were voting for abortion, vaginal solidarity, and against Trump.

We should not — and cannot — trust this man." A CIA vet on Trump's feud with US spies.
You think that one quote proves that the entire intelligence community distrusts Trump?

God damn, you are stupid... like dumber than a box of rocks stupid. I cannot think of one intelligent think you have ever said.

If its a false narrative, show us where it is wrong. How do you know it is false
How do you know it is true, jizz breath?
Glenn Carle
Well, I think the talk of a "shadow war" diverts from the real issue because it focuses attention on some coherent, organized bureaucratic or institutional campaign to oppose the president. But none of that's the case. The issue is that Trump and his entourage, for a long period of time, have been associating with, meeting with, involved with, or working somehow with Russian intelligence.

Now, I've been aware of this for about a year. I've been jumping up and down, and I'm not the only one. And if I can figure it out as a professional intelligence officer who's no longer in service, then obviously active intelligence officers can figure it out too.
It doesn't matter what Hillary voters were voting or, or what states they were in. The FACT of the matter is that she got 3 million more votes than did trump, and that tells us just who the PEOPLE wanted for President.

We should not — and cannot — trust this man." A CIA vet on Trump's feud with US spies.
You think that one quote proves that the entire intelligence community distrusts Trump?

God damn, you are stupid... like dumber than a box of rocks stupid. I cannot think of one intelligent think you have ever said.
There are more quotes out there, but prove that its wrong. I don't want your opinion, post facts

CIA Director himself came out the other day and flatly denied the report that they were withholding intelligence reports from President Trump. More freaking fake news.

Wrong again, retard.
Ok, asshole, I am going to explain it to you in hopes that you will learn something. This is the only time I am going to do this because deep down I know that you are a degenerate moron who is incapable of learning.

1. Our system is not based upon popular vote. As such, the popular vote is irrelevant.

2. If our election WAS based upon popular vote then the campaigning would of been conducted differently. As such, the popular vote totals would have been different than they were this past November.

3. The results of our electoral college vote IS how the electorate expresses their desires.

4. The mass of Hillary votes were in CA and NY. There is no evidence to suggest that they were voting on national security grounds. In fact, the contrary is true. Polls showed that those who ranked national security as a top priority were more likely to vote for Trump. I can digs these up and provide links, but with you I doubt it would matter.

Hillary voters were voting for abortion, vaginal solidarity, and against Trump.
/--- Rob37 - trust me on this --- the Lib asshole already knows how we select a president. It doesn't matter how carefully you explain it because in one week he or one of his bunghole buddies will be posting the same rant allover again to see if it sticks. They never quit.

Forum List

Back