Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

5a185090140000c24350f200.jpg

5a185348150000933e859bb6.jpg

Sad. Truly sad.

It truly is sad that you believe any horseshit that CNN feeds you indeed.

Who feeds you?

I am not a leftist leech, I feed myself.

Do you get your news by osmosis or some other telepathic means?

In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald.

So you're a tabloid hack who gets paid to post salacious gossip for vapid rags whose major demographic market is shallow semi-literates. Explains a lot about the drivel you spammed the thread with.

Yeah--but there's no way you can support a child molester (Moore) or a sexual predator (Trump) and call yourself a Christian. That's the entire point of this thread.

Child molesters continue to molest an prey on children their entire lives, they never stop; if Moore was a 'child molestor' he wouldn't have stopped decades ago.; just ask your homo friends and associates in the gossip rag biz. Your silly dishonest rants about Da Evul Xians tells us you're probably a disgusting deviant yourself or very friendly with many, which makes you a hypocrite and incapable of objectivity.; i.e. you're just another astro-turfing troll with no value system worth mentioning, like most 'journalists' these days.

There is no one calling these women liars, except Moore. Furthermore, it wasn't they that came forward, it was the Washington Post that found them, indicating that there were formal complaints filed against Moore, possibly decades ago that were ignored because of his status as a district attorney, that the Washington Post found.

Lol lol lol tabloid boi says he considers the tabloid trash Washington Post as 'credible' ...

So at your peril vote for Roy Moore, because you can bet your last nickel that this deck hasn't been fully played out yet.

Yes, it's clear you left wing tabloid hacks aren't playing with full decks.

There you go again, Picaro. If someone were investigating Christianity by watching you, he would go elsewhere. The accusations against Moore are overwhelmingly circumstantially probative that he acted most inappropriately. Whether Weiner, or Moore, or Barton, or Franken, or Conyers, or anyone in government, such a person must step down. That Moore won't step down and that his supporters enable his immorality reveals the AL electorate are not well served by the state GOP. For shame.

In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald.

So you're a tabloid hack who gets paid to post salacious gossip for vapid rags whose major demographic market is shallow semi-literates. Explains a lot about the drivel you spammed the thread with.

Yeah--but there's no way you can support a child molester (Moore) or a sexual predator (Trump) and call yourself a Christian. That's the entire point of this thread.

Child molesters continue to molest an prey on children their entire lives, they never stop; if Moore was a 'child molestor' he wouldn't have stopped decades ago.; just ask your homo friends and associates in the gossip rag biz. Your silly dishonest rants about Da Evul Xians tells us you're probably a disgusting deviant yourself or very friendly with many, which makes you a hypocrite and incapable of objectivity.; i.e. you're just another astro-turfing troll with no value system worth mentioning, like most 'journalists' these days.

If I was a paid hacker--I would be very rich right now. When are you people ever going to admit that you made a yuuuuge mistake with Trump? Now you're doing it again with Roy Moore.

What do you think Democrats are going to do with Trump & Roy Moore after you elect him. They're going to burn down the entire Republican party in 2018--2020 & beyond.

"So much for organized religion in this country. It sucks."
Yep, them damn Christians....they're evil hypocrites and they're flat-out ruining this country!
We need less of this:
congregation.jpg

And more of this:
d1b52f6cae768c016ae42411b1e6fb77--drug-cartel-trump-card.jpg

And this:
B1QmMDwIgAAeeXf.jpg

Haha...oh those crazy Loons....they'll demonize and slander the shit out of Christians, the wealthy, productive positive contributors and the like...then support, speak highly of and even glamorize illegals, mentally unstable men in dresses, Antifa....etc etc
You Loons have zero credibility with normal, sane people....NOBODY but other twisted LefTards takes anything you say seriously....You are fun to fuck with though and your public display of twisted lunacy is quite entertaining....thanks for that.

I love how you right wingers are all about "freedom" unless you disagree be with those who chose to exercise their freedom in ways you don't like.

I look at the guy in the last picture you posted and think be what a putz! But it's his life. You see something to ban.

The acid test on "freedom", isn't how you treat those people exercising freedoms you believe in and support, but rather how you treat those who's choices you disagree with. If you can't tolerate those you disagree with, then you're not supporting real freedom.

The difference between the weirdo in the pink manbra and sexual predators is the cross dressing guy in the ugly outfit isn't harming others. Moore, Trump et al are harming others. Your right to be perv and a weirdo ends when you start harming others.

Oh shit...did I miss something? Did the Moore ALLEGATIONS turn to convictions?
Who did Trump "harm"?

Men don't usually attack women in front of witness's. They are very good at getting them alone and then doing it. But there are plenty of women that have made accusations against Trump, most notably a People magazine writer, Natasha Stoynoff.

In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald. Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see.

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Trump was much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.

Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything.“We need to go to the managing editor,” she said, “And we should kill this story, it’s a lie. Tell me what you want to do.” I was afraid that a famous, powerful, wealthy man could and would discredit and destroy me, especially if I got his coveted PEOPLE feature killed. “I just want to forget it ever happened,” I insisted. I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again."
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump - a PEOPLE Writer's Own Harrowing Story

Now Trump convinced all of you morons that these women were too ugly for him to be interested in, so they must have been lying about it, and you laughed when he said it.

Here is a picture of Natasha Stoynoff--People Magazine writer.

screenshot-256.jpg

And there were many other women also.
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Trump who wrote in his book, that his "personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases."
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

You also had that Hollywood access tape.

You elected a man that was a frequent flyer on the Howard Stern radio program that liked to talk & brag about his xtramartial affairs and sex capades.

No, you're not Christians, you're FAKE--and only crawl out of your religious cellar when it's beneficial to attack others that are not like you--or disagree with you on U.S Supreme Court decisions.

80% of Evangelicals cast a vote for Trump. If Donald Trump & Roy Moore represent your religion, then there's not too many people who are going to want anything to do with you or your religion.

You have made a mockery out of the teachings of Jesus Christ, by electing Donald Trump.
. How many times have you got to be told, that you dummies are the very ones that set the stage for exactly who it is that you act as if you are so shocked about now, and that you wanted to promote such people to then enter these offices for a secure the deal type of thing on your behalf... It is you that you then turn on and rail about night and day now.. ROTFLMBO. You can't make this stuff up folks... They created the environment, and when someone like Trump walks into that environment, and has played bigly in that environment in which they (the left) created, then they cry fowel afterwards ???? ROTFLMBO.

Last edited:
5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.

"It's OK to prey as long as you pray". That sums it up well. Evangelicals in the US have outed themselves as non-Christians. They voted 80% for one of the most immoral human beings on Earth in Trump and now they support an accused pedophile.

Conservatism - when your beliefs and arguments can't win the debate then support any sexual predator or pedophile that is running.

5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.

"It's OK to prey as long as you pray". That sums it up well. Evangelicals in the US have outed themselves as non-Christians. They voted 80% for one of the most immoral human beings on Earth in Trump and now they support an accused pedophile.

Conservatism - when your beliefs and arguments can't win the debate then support any sexual predator or pedophile that is running.
. The Demon-crats are absolutely hilarious.

Not rubbish. I'M 56 idiot. And the only times I asked permission from parents for a date was when I was I high school dating high school girls. .These women aren't lying.

You post nothing but rubbish, all spin and innuendo, plus you avoid addressing what I said to boot. We know why that is; it's because you know you're just posting tabloid nonsense.

I addressed all your stuff. Don't try that right wing shit here.

Last edited:
You are why people turn from God.

I've never claimed to be, and have said many times I'm not, idiot, and I've never turned anybody away from God or anything else.Your sicko sociopathy and lack of morals and blatant lying is entirely of your own making and choices, and you certainly aren't trying to turn anybody to God, just hoping to smear somebody you don't know because it's fashionable with your fellow deviants and gimps, that's all. You're a joke, like the vast majority of Demo-Scum here band-waggoning on tabloid trash and smearing Christians in the process, always a major project for Democrats and their assortment of traitors, commies, and sexual deviants that make up their core base.

The way I've tried to live my life says you're wrong. Moore has smeared himself. You have chosen to believe him and I chose to believe 9 witnesses who pretty much describe the same behavior done by More. They could not coordinate their stores so good if they had each really sat around with each other for 40 years saying that "if Moore rises to national prominence we are going to get him," no matter how much you want to believe that. I worked in social work for 32 years. I have sat and listened to some of the finest cons and liars. I think I can figure out a con and a lie most of the time because of my experience doing so. Moore is an evil man, and you support him only because he's a republican.

I hate all religions. Religious people are good in SPITE of their religion, not because of it. If you need an imaginary evil God figure to threaten you with hellfire and damnation if you don't worship Him and follow His laws just to behave like a decent human being, then you're kind of beyond help already.

I hate all religions. Religious people are good in SPITE of their religion, not because of it. If you need an imaginary evil God figure to threaten you with hellfire and damnation if you don't worship Him and follow His laws just to behave like a decent human being, then you're kind of beyond help already.
My sentiments exactly.

Most religious people I have ever dealt with are deeply hypocritical.

I am responsible to myself for myself. I don't need to be 'god fearing' to behave decently.

I believe in God myself. And you don't go to hell for not worshipping him. It is even written as such telling us many who worshipped will not enter heaven because they did not do as required, which is to be decent human beings, treat your fellow man as you want to be treated and everything conservatives do not believe in. .I believe in God, I don't believe in religion.

So the limousine liberal Hollywood elite types, and/or these Washington elite swamp rats are now throwing each other and/or their own creations under the bus. ??? It ain't the Christian's fault.

Forum List

Back