Exposed! Senate GOP quietly adds tax breaks for private jets to tax cut bill

Figures. I am not optimistic about any complex bill rushed through in this manner.

• Banned
Figures. I am not optimistic about any complex bill rushed through in this manner.

Instead of doing something bold, House Republicans took the easy route. And now they're cheering its passage and patting themselves on the back. They should've done something bold.

Instead of doing something bold, House Republicans took the easy route. And now they're cheering its passage and patting themselves on the back. They should've done something bold.
Something this major needs bipartisanship and time and an open process to get it right. You can’t rush it.

Another false story based on someone who goes unnamed.

But I am sure every far left drone here will believe it to be true.

The two bills from the house and senate are not close in anyway and will have to be hashed out in a conference.

Maybe if the (D)'s would actually get involved they might could change things, but they are being resistant to everything. So the far left can only blame themselves if things do not come out the way they would like.

Forum List

Back